• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Yeah, what I would really like is that your rivals would be the main characters from GRB and GSC, as they always battle team rocket in those stories. The tables would be turned all of a sudden. Oubviously your rival could also be a follow TR member, who also wants to be the best junior, or some one from team Aqua/Magma...

Anyway, good to see a new thread, I'm looking forward to this hack a lot, evil has alway attracted me. EV & crew, keep up the excellent work!
    Actually... there are about 10-20 rivals (estimate, might be more or less), so I'd say that covers everything about the rivals... except the fact of "who they are"!
    Anyways, to quote my quote,
    EV & crew, keep up the excellent work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2008
    Wow.....thats just amazing.....Expecialy the monochrome screenies! i wonder whats thats about :D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow.....thats just amazing.....Expecialy the monochrome screenies! i wonder whats thats about :D
    Monochrome... monochrome... *looks through main thread* Ah, yes, the monochrome screenshots! The monochrome screenies are about the past, it is something about Team Rocket being attacked and so on...
    Even a staff member doesn't know much about it, but we'll all find out once the beta is released!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Actually... there are about 10-20 rivals (estimate, might be more or less), so I'd say that covers everything about the rivals... except the fact of "who they are"!
    Anyways, to quote my quote,

Wow, that's alot of Rival! I wonder if EV can really impliment that many rival, and still be able to have random trainers!

Kiikasi said:
    Wow.....thats just amazing.....Expecialy the monochrome screenies! i wonder whats thats about

Woah dude! I have no clue! They are pretty Wiiickkeedd. Maybe it's like a Flashback in the
    beggining of the story, amiright? amiright?

Ghettowizard said:
    THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DUDEEE!! I LIAK KNOWWZZ!!! FO REALZ!!

Hey dudez! What if liak, EV decided to release the beta really soon? Cause I heard he changed some mapz and stuff, and then liak he did some other small stuff.
    He might just post a glitchy version after-all. Who knowz!!
    Well, a few glitches. lulz.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK EV!!!
    :D

<<
    >>
    What?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, that's alot of Rival! I wonder if EV can really impliment that many rival, and still be able to have random trainers!
    Well, you already named some, and I counted about 10: Ash, Butch, Cassidy, Jesse, James, and there were a lot more... but I don't remember. I wonder where EarthsVisitor is? He hasn't been on in so long!

Keep it up, EarthsVisitor, even though we haven't heard of you in so much time!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Code:
    from EarthsVisitor..,
    Wow, that's alot of Rival! I wonder if EV can really impliment that many rival, and still be able to have random trainers!

from Esmas..,
    Well, you already named some, and I counted about 10: Ash, Butch, Cassidy, Jesse, James, and there were a lot more... but I don't remember. I wonder where EarthsVisitor is? He hasn't been on in so long!

uh.., is EV and EarthsVisitor a different person..? I'm confused... @_@

Anyways, keep it up and wow.., that's a lot of rivals. Best of luck...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey guys, don't overdo the number of rivals. Cause then it will be harder to make them show up a few times around the game without them becoming too annoying.

I do understand that it is reasonable to have many rivals since we are members of Team Rocket, 'cause we have enemies from all the sides. But, be careful... ;)

Yay for talking on third person! *laughs*

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • esmas was slightly misinformed.
    while all of the people he mentioned will likely be in the game, most of them aren't 'rivals'
    and destinejdgold, EV and earthvisitor are the same....EV was talking in third person and esmas was 'playing along' so to speak

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    oh. okay. Got'cha! ;)

my bad.

Anyways.., best of luck and aim high! :)

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • Small question, if this takes place after RBYGSC, where the hell does Giovanni come from? I thought he like, disappeared forever after you defeated him for the Earth Badge? Or is this really the storyline afterwards, with Giovanni taking his revenge? Or am I just really really confused? :D

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Small question, if this takes place after RBYGSC, where the hell does Giovanni come from? I thought he like, disappeared forever after you defeated him for the Earth Badge? Or is this really the storyline afterwards, with Giovanni taking his revenge? Or am I just really really confused? :D
    your right, it takes place after G/S/C and Giovvani has finally returned to Team Rocket to get his revenge.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Yeah so many stuff has happened in the hack I'm almost afraid that something else bad might happen with the info that is given around.
    But we will still do our best to finish this beta.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow this rocks!!
    Cant wait to play the beta!!

Edit: congrats johnly;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hmm... I'm wondering if there is some kind of sidequest besides all the Rocket trials... Kanto? Orange Islands? Johto? Hoenn? Orre? Sinnoh? Or another completely new region? I somehow wondered this today...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    haven't been here for a while...
    so what are the updates..?

Eheheh... wishing for the best...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back