• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
Years
I didn't mean that, I meant that in the banner at the top of the first post it says "beta 0.1 now released" ...or is that only for staff members?

EDIT: Once someone answers me, please have a mod delete posts #40 - #44 here.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
...wow

I'm pretty amazed with the comeback and the orginazation of the thread. Anyways, I'm not too in love with the screenshots (since I see a ton of tile errors) but I really like the storyline and the dialog. I'm aching to play the beta once it's out. Best of luck with this hack, you've gained another supporter! ;)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I only see 2 tiles errors.
1 is the Treetop that looks weird in "Looks like she dropped" something screenshots, and that's unfixable and mentioned in the Glitches.
Much like Zel I'm too hard-pressed to go and fix something as difficult and insignificant as that.

The other one is in Tifa's Bar, the walls are cut-off.
That's because there is no "ending" wall. It doesn't look that bad, so I ignored it.
:)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey EV.., I had an idea about that glitch when all your pokemon could no longer battle ( I mean all of your PKMN's in your party fainted )and you would be teleported to the PC and Nurse Joy will still heal your PKMNs.., why not take it as an advantage.., like this...
Spoiler:

Just an idea... Eheheh...

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Will there be a Hero in this game? Not you, but a rival perhaps?
btw Nice game.. I love the screenies

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
Hey EV.., I had an idea about that glitch when all your pokemon could no longer battle ( I mean all of your PKMN's in your party fainted )and you would be teleported to the PC and Nurse Joy will still heal your PKMNs.., why not take it as an advantage.., like this...
Spoiler:

I really like this idea! i hope it gets inserted, and it makes sense that nurse joy would heal your pokemon.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Welcome back to Rocket's Revenge, Earthsvisitor + team! (yeah, a little late, well... Forgive me for not being around)

It seems everything is going fine. But, be careful with so much tile edition, you may start having problems of combining tilesets, as Esmas noticed.

I want to see more images of some scripting! :D

Oh, well. Keep it up guys, and good luck at the voting thing!

The other one is in Tifa's Bar, the walls are cut-off.

Tifa's Bar??? Is it called "Seventh Heaven"? :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow, I forgot how much I loved this hack! I suppose I forgot about it and just went along my merry business. Well, I thought I'd just support you in your new thread. Thank you, and keep at it please!

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
Years
Will there be a Hero in this game? Not you, but a rival perhaps?
btw Nice game.. I love the screenies

Yeah, what I would really like is that your rivals would be the main characters from GRB and GSC, as they always battle team rocket in those stories. The tables would be turned all of a sudden. Oubviously your rival could also be a follow TR member, who also wants to be the best junior, or some one from team Aqua/Magma...

Anyway, good to see a new thread, I'm looking forward to this hack a lot, evil has alway attracted me. EV & crew, keep up the excellent work!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well this game takes place after r/b/y and g/s/c and it doesn't take place in Hoenn, so magma/aqua wouldn't make sense.
but your other idea isn't too far off ;)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Tifa's Bar??? Is it called "Seventh Heaven"? :P

Haha, I guess you could say that! I came up with that name, but I forgot that that is what the real name was! XD

Everything going good EV? Hope so! Good Luck!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow... hope to see the text I created in Tifa's Bar...

Anyways... hope this hack's released soon... hence what it says on the main thread... "Coming Soon!"... which should leave us with "a few days" in our mind... Keep it up, EV...

Nurse Joy: I will heal your PKMNs not because I care about you, but for the POKEMON's. You TEAM ROCKET thugs will never understand the true meaning of PKMN and human togetherness.

Then she heals them...

Nurse Joy: Here and get out!

WONDERFUL IDEA...! But I'm not sure if EV has already picked something that we'll be doing.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Hey guys sorry I havent' posted but I am working on my hack and speeding up the process so I'm still spriting on my half EV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back