• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto: Revolutionary Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
  • Nah, it's okay.

Okies, Scottura's legendaries are:

One of the Regi's and Deoxys.

And the list is:

Bell
    xXFallenXx
    water&icepower
    Scottura

Bell, I lol'ed when I saw your signature. *was a hardcore Powerpuff Girls fan* xD

Scottura, could you fill this out?

Name:
    Eventual Pokemon Team:
    Legendary Pokemon You're Connected To: --- and Deoxys
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:

---

I glanced worriedly at Laiza's expression before tugging Kai off the ground. His expression... frightened me. I made a mental note. 'Do NOT piss off Laiza.' Jason handed the old guy the coffee who took it and walked off to his house. So he just did that to get some free coffee.

Laiza silently stalked off towards the entrance of Viridian Forest. Jason and I both looked at each other with slightly worried looks before walking after him. The walk was silent and slightly uncomfortable. I bit my bottom lip, a habit I recently picked up, and tightned my grip on Kai's leash.

There was something I wanted to do once we got inside Viridian Forest, which was for each of us to go someplace in there for a certain amount of time and train our starters and catching some Pokemon... but after seeing Laiza's cold expression, I was a bit scared to ask him. That's how I always was. Around people I wasn't comfortable with, that is.

We had to walk through some tall grass first, since one of those stupid ledges was in the way and the only way to pass was to go through some tall grass I knew was filled with wild Pokemon.

---

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: A)
    And yet, my face remained cold and stony, unpenatrable the hurricane of hate that stormed behind the pale chalky skin and sharp narrow eyes. I folded my arms and waited, seeming patiently, but truly, impatiently, for Jason to get back and give the hag his coffee so we could pass.

B) Lot's of powerplaying there. < <;; Wasn't this a 'little bit' of powerplaying?

C) So...where IS Laiza now? (I feel stupid for having to ask that question about my own character. -_-)

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Yep no prob. here it is;

Name: Scott Wyvern
    Starter Pokemon: Pichu
    Eventual Pokemon Team: Pikachu, Umbreon, Espeon, Haunter, Salamance, Glalie
    Legendary Pokemon You're Connected To: Registeel and Deoxys
    Appearance: Around 6'5, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves.
    Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.
    Bio: Scott Wyvern's family consists of a mother, two sisters and twelve brothers. His father left when he was 4. He and his two sisters are triplets.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • (so sorry everyone, i had been very busy over the weekend :\ )

The three were walk towards the forest entrance. Julian and her Bulbasaur seemed content while Laiza wasn't really interacting with his Charmander. They both just gave eachother looks. But he was happy with himself and his Squirtle. They were finally getting along and Squirtle was not being rebellious anymore.

They all were all annoyed however, by that spoiled old man that had been delaying their journey to Pewter and to theri first gym match. Jason turned around to see if his Squirtle was still following, and it was. But a little down the road he could see someone running towards them. He stopped walking, not caring if the others had noticed him. The person that was coming closer looked like a trainer, a very tall one with black spiky hair. He also noticed that a Pokemon was running along side him. A tiny yellow mouse with a small lightning-shaped tail. Jason assumed that it was an Electric-type. In fact, it was, it was Pichu, the pre-evolution of Pikachu. They were coming closer and Jason stepped to the side to let them pass, assuming that they would because it definitely looked like they were in a hurry.

Scottura

Years
  • Scott was running, trying to catch up to the other trainers, who were heading towards Pewter City. Running along side him was a small electric-mouse type pokemon, his first pokemon; Pichu. The pokemon was trying its hardest to keep up with its master, but it was running out of breath.

Scott finally saw a trainer, he sped up so he could ask for directions, seeing as he left in a rush just to catch up with the other trainers. Scott was about 2 metres away when he tripped over a rock that was sticking out of the ground. He turned over only to be lept on by his Pichu. Scott laughed as he tried to pick himself up but only to fall over again.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I stared down at the clumsy trainer with a sort of pitying air. Still pissed off, I knew fully well that he was trying to catch up with us, but I continued into Viridian Forest, without a single word to anyone else. I'd find them eventually. Maybe not in Viridian Forest. Maybe not even in Pewter, but I'd find them. Either way, they probably wouldn't even let me lose them, so I picked out a pokeball, and the minute I stepped into the tall grass, that was so tall it could hardly count as grass, a caterpie appeared.

It looked horribly weak, so I ignored it. A different caterpie, perhaps, but not that one. I glanced back at the others, who were now a little bit past the entrance. Not yet as far as me. Continuing on my way, I decided, I wouldn't wait for them. If they wanted to tag along, heck, they could do what they wanted. Instead of a caterpie, a Metapod appeared this time, and I was satisfied. Sure it couldn't do diddly squat, but it was closer to evolution then a caterpie was.

"Charmander, scratch." I ordered, pointing at the metapod. Much good that did. Blowing a strand of black hair from my face, I tried, "Charmander, ember!"

Little more effect. After about a billion 'embers', with Charmander panting from exhaustion I finally threw the pokeball and after what seemed like a million years, the friggin metapod, which I decided was NOT worth it, was caught. Returning my already exhausted charmander, I sighed. Unless Zangoose got tired in the beginning, like Charmander, then I could get a few more, but if not, I was screwed, and would just have to pass up some pokemon.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • ((sorry i forgot again about the whole order thing. I'm just so used to posting whenever in other RPs :\ ))

I wasn't sure if the trainer was looking for us but I was definitely sure that I had no time to be chit-chatting. What with the old man slowing them down already I decided to follow up with Laiza who was already a little ahead of the rest of us. But suddenly, I saw a rare sight amongst the trees. A Flying-Type Pokemon its was. But it didn't look like the rest, Pidgey and Spearow. In fact, it looked a considerable amount stronger and larger. It was closer in looks to Pidgey however.

I decided to take out my Pokedex to find out what it was. "Pidgeotto, the evolved form of Pidgey. Unlike Pidgey, Pidgeotto are very protective of their territory and will fiercely peck or claw at any intruder. Their Gust technique can blow away almost anyone or anything that gets in their way. So approach with extreme caution. the Pokedex seemed right about Pidgeotto protecting their territory as the one he was looking at was protecting a bunch of Pidgey in a nearby tree. It eyed Jason and his Squirtle with extreme tension. Flying-types were'nt really his favorite, but he figured that it'd be worth it, being stronger than its pre-evolution.

"Ready Squirtle?" Squirtle nodded with determination in his eyes just as Jason's. "Alright Squirtle, Tail Whip!" Squirtle lunged towards the Pidgeotto but Pidgeotto had dodged the attack quickly and flew up into the air. It then dove down with its beak aiming at Squirtle. "Squirtle withdraw! then hit it with a tackle." Squirtle did as told and retreated into its hard shell once Pidgeotto was close. After its dive, Pidgeotto was low enough for Squirtle to tackle it and it did, still inside its shell. Pidgeotto looked tired and rose back into the air again preparing for another peck attack. But before it could dive towards Squirtle again, Jason commanded Squirtle to use his Water Gun attack, and it fell to the ground tired & weak. "Alright Squirtle!" Jason then threw a Pokeball at the now weak Pidgeotto. After a few shakes of the ball remained still. Jason then picked up the Pokeball and smiled at it and faced Squirtle. "You did great buddy!" Squirtle smiled back at his trainer.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Sorry I'm late, the server. Scottura, this is the order we'll be posting so that it won't get confusing.

Bell
    xXFallenXx
    water&icepower
    Scottura

But I'll go ahead and post anyway.

---

"Kai, SHUT UP." I snapped at my dog. His annoying barking was driving away any wild Pokemon. He let out a low whine before lying down in the tall grass.

I turned away to see... gold? I peered closer. It was a shiny Caterpie! I pulled out my Bulbasaur's poke-ball and out popped the Grass type.

"Bulbasaur, Tackle."

Bulbasaur stepped backwards a few bit before running towards the unsuspecting Caterpie and bashing her head into it's belly. The caterpillar was shot back a few feet before crawling towards Bulbasaur. It then pulled its golden head back and a white, stringy, silky and sticky substance shot out of its "mouth".

"Dodge!" I hurriedly told Bulbasaur. She managed to avoid most if but her hind left foot was wrapped in the substance.

"Now use Razor Leaf." I knew that it wouldn't have much effect but the Caterpie seemed kind of weak enough. The ivy colored leaves swirled out before slashing at the Caterpie's tiny body. It collapsed and was struggling to get back up.

I pulled out a poke-ball and tossed it. The ball shook back and forth until a faint 'Ding' was heard. I smiled to myself before picking up the ball and slipped it inside my pack. I peered around to look for another Pokemon that I wanted. A Pidgey.

---

Scottura

Years
  • Scott finally picked himself up. "I don't think I'm of any interest to them" Scott thought as he watched the trainer take no notice of him. "Oh well, I'm used to it."

Scott started to walk after that, so he wouldn't fall over and make a fool of himself. His Pichu was happily sitting on his shoulder, when suddenly a bush rustled nearby. Scott crept over to peer behind the bush, out flew a Spearow. Scott fell back as it flew out of the bush.
    "Oh wow, a Spearow! I gotta catch that!" Scott said as he got up and pulled out his pokedex to see what it had to say about Spearow.
    'Spearow' the pokedex said 'the tiny bird pokemon. To protect its territory, it flies around ceaselessly making high pitched cries.'
    "Alright Pichu, do you think you can use Thunder Wave to paralyze it?" Scott asked his pokemon, putting his pokedex away.
    "Pi, pichu!" Pichu replied, sending out a Thunder Wave, hitting the airborne Spearow. The Spearow fell to the ground, not moving a muscle.

"Alright! Pokeball go!" Scott shouted as he threw the pokeball at the paralyzed Spearow. The ball started shaking for a few seconds, then the red light went out and the ball stopped shaking. Scott ran over to the pokeball and picked it up. "Yes, we caught a Spearow!" Scott shouted in rejoice. Pichu joined in. They both stopped when the heard a loud buzzing sound. Scott looked around and saw a huge swarm of Beedrill heading there way. Pichu's Thunder Wave must of shocked some of them" Scott thought as he put pokeball with Spearow in his bag. He picked Pichu up then bolted off, while getting chased by the swarm of Beedrill.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Blinking as I clipped the pokeball to the belt that was well hidden under my shirt, I noticed my breath was running a little faster then usual. This alarmed me for the fact that I knew my stamina level was near zero, therefore, I stood still, waiting for my breathing to steady again before continuing further into the forest. I didn't wait for the others, in fact, I was probably unconciously trying to lose them, my desire to have an adventure identical to my brother's pushing me further away from them, and further into the forest. It wasn't so hard to find my way around the forest, as all I had to do was follow the tall grass.

Wriggling around in the tall grass was a weedle, and I pulled out Zangoose's pokeball and called him out. His blue and white tail waving around in the air as he crouched on the ground, eyes narrowed as he glared at the weedle, staring at every movement it made, like prey.

"Scratch." I told Zangoose, who launched itself, and slashed it's claws at the weedle. It wasn't so hard to catch this weedle, as it barely even had a chance to defend itself. Catching it with ease, considering it was clean knocked out, I glanced at Zangoose, who had begun to stalk another weedle, glaring it down. But I stopped him, saying, "Come on."

Glancing over his shoulder, Zangoose reluctantly followed after me, until we were well in the middle of the forest.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • I frowned as the wild Pidgey I was trying to capture landed another Scratch on my exhausted Bulbasaur. I pulled out a Poke-Ball and told Bulbasaur to use Razor Leaf.The ivy green leaves slashed the Pidgey who fell closer to the ground, its wings still flapping slowly yet surly.

I tossed the Poke-Ball and in went the Pidgey. The ball shook several times before going out with a 'Ding'. I picked up and placed it inside my pack. I then pulled out a Potion and sprayed it on Bulbasaur. I walked deeper into the forest, not to catch more Pokemon but to train mine.

I tied Kai's leash to a tree branch before walking into the tall, waist lenght grass. A Rattata popped out. I pulled out Caterpie's poke-ball.

---

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I believe water&icepower has taken abscence from PC for quite some time. I would personally simply skip him for now.

Scottura

Years
  • OOC: Okay then. And sorry bout the late post, i've been sick, then on holiday. Oh and water&icepower hasn't been on since August.

IC: Scott had lost the swarm of Beedrill that was a good thing, even though he was wet because he had to jump down a waterfall just to lose them, but he himself was lost, which was a bad thing because he needed to get to a pokemon centre so his Pichu and Spearow could rest, but his map was all wet and he couldn't ask for directions as there was no one to ask.

The sun had already set when Scott got to the pokemon centre, as he walked in he couldn't see any of the trainers he saw when he first left, he became worried then thought that they're probably in there rooms resting, so when his pokemon were healed he went to get something to eat for him and his pokemon, walking into the diner, he saw a few shady characters in a corner talking in low whispers, Scott sat down where he could keep an eye on them while he ate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back