• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto: Revolutionary Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Er, sorry Bell-chan (Can I call you that?) but it's a bit too late to change legendaries. D=

Saber's fic? Hm... I may have gotten a little inspired by it but it's not ENTIRELY based on it. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah. < <;; I see. *shot* And it's fine if you call me that, I don't particularly mind with Japanese honorifics and stuff...as long as it's not like, sama or anything. *shrug*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    *laughs* I know what ya mean. One time this older person was talking to me via PM and called me Fallen-sama...

And he/she was older then me by at least five years. o.O

Anyways, the two people I have chosen should be posted either tomorrow or the day after that. ^_^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow, was she/he your secret servant ? XD

I'll wait patiently I guess. And Bell, if you wanna switch with me, that's fine. I wanted Jiraichi and Articuno, if that's alright with Fallen-san.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Okay, I WILL have chosen them by tomorrow. I will PM the people that have been chosen and it shall start near next week. I apologize to the people who weren't chosen, it was very difficult for me to do.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Uhm...I know it's too late to change his legendary, but I just thought of something, and would need to change his age and history for it. Would those changes be okay? o O;; Or, once again, is it too late? xDDD

(Needs to stop posting in OC...< <;; I would delete those other ones, but then it would look like you quadruple posted...)

EDIT--1000TH POST! W00T!

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I see... Alright then... But I have nothing to change, so I guess we just have to wait first, till you chose the people XD

then again, I shouldn't be spamming. This looks like sticky wickey spammy posty. I had better stop. Congrats on 1001th psot, as well as 1000th psot too, Bell-chan.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Hey, are we starting sometime? Not to pester, but I mean like, CAN we make our first posts? ^_^;;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Filler. < <;; Until I know more in detail what's going on, and you guys make your first post. We're in Kanto right? (That was the biggest problem for me)

IC:Hate. That was what my mom had called me when she was mad at me. She said it was because I seemed to hate everyone and everything around me. I would always just stare back at her with my usual blank expression. She would get frustrated and storm out of my room, and I'd lock the door behind her again. I don't know why I used to lock it all the time, because everytime someone knocked, I usually unlocked it to see what they wanted. Of course, it was a rare instance in which anyone in my family had wanted anything from me, other then my brother, who used to try to make me a little robot clone.

Why was I thinking about this? I asked myself, standing in front of a fork in the road. Maybe it was because I just wanted to hate something. She was easiest, considering she hated me back. I shook my head, and threw away the thought. One brain cell wasted. I had been staring at the arrows that told me what was either way for awhile, maybe a few minutes by now. I couldn't seem to register what was written on them, and I kept thinking about things that happened in the past. But, I'd learned not to dwell on that a long time ago…didn't I?

There I go. Again. I narrowed my eyes in frustration and registered the letters printed across the wood and turned to my left, slipping my hand underneath my bangs that draped over my left eye I traced my tattoo with my finger. It had became a bad habit when I was nervous, but it made it easier for me to think. I don't know why. But in this instance, it made me think even harder about the things I was trying not to think about. Like, the last words I'd said to my brother before I'd left with my dad. He didn't understand them- his brain is pretty much a pile of mush now, but they still stab at me every now and then.

I knew it was true. In every way possible. That was what I deducted as I trudged along the path, slightly dragging my feet in a lazy manner, and shoving my hands into my pockets. I wondered if, even though his brain was nothing more then something kept alive only by artificial and expensive machines, he would remember what I said to him as clearly as I did.

'I hate everything about you.'

Shaking my head I the side of the stupid body part a good whack. Now, for a change of topic, where was I headed for anyway?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Yep, we're in Kanto since it says so in the thread title. Well, until Scottura arrives, I guess we'll just do the RPG. =D

---

Grumbling to myself, I stepped out of the house, Kai, my large, lazy Siberian Husky, standing in front of him wagging his silver tail so fast until I thought it was going to fall off.

'Of course,' I thought to myself while struggling not be pulled off my feet as I held on to Kai's leash with all my strength, 'I have to walk this big brute because I'm the oldest and the only free one.'

I scowled, barking at some random squirrel that was chattering for "disturbing the peace". Now, don't get me wrong. I'm an animal loving girl but right now I was P.Oed. Plus I had to walk all the way to Professor Oak's lab since I go to become a trainer today. Then my mom, for some demented reason, told me to take Kai with me.

I blew a dark brown strand of hair out of my face, only to have it fall back in front of my brown eye. I sighed, what was the use? My hair was always like this. For some strange reason I just happened to glance up only to see a black haired boy trudging rather slowly down the path, his hands in his pockets. Squinting, I could tell that he was pretty skinny for a boy his age. Mentally shrugging, I decided to see what he wanted. I was bored.

"Hey, what'cha doin'?!"

---

Oi vey, that sucked. -.-U And erm, I'm sorry if you didn't want your character meeting any other character right now. I just decided to put that in. DX

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: S'okay. Either way, the result is more then I'd planned. xDD So, is her name Julian, or Nicole? ^_^;;

IC: I stopped walking, although I didn't turn to face the voice at first. I kept my gaze on the patch of ground I was about to step on, then turned my eyes to look at who had asked me the question. I restrained from moving my head as I glanced her over. Plain appearance. That was the first impression that shot through my head as I turned my gaze back to the pathway and continued on my way, giving her the shortest, most obvious answer possible.

"Walking." I said emotionlessly, mentally shoving my expressionless mask onto my face, like I always did around people.

I stopped in my step and stood silently for a moment before furrowing my brow and turning around entirely. Staring at the dog with my passive expression I blinked. It was huge to say the least. My mom had only been interested in little toy dogs that yapped day and night. Saying nothing I turned back around and continued to walk. Although I asked the girl something, only because she had the dog with her.

"Where's the lab?" I asked. It came out kind of different then I'd intended, more like an exhasperated air then the solid monotone I'd been aiming for. Probably because I'd asked her the wrong question. I'd wanted to ask her 'do people always stick their noses in other people's business around here?' But it came out entirely different. Vast oceans could fit in between the difference of what I'd wanted to ask, and what I did. But, that seemed to happen a lot with me. I would try to ask someone something and a different question would spill from my mouth.

It was probably my minds mechanism, trying to minimize the amount of words I said. I must've gotten used to stubbornly keeping everything about me from my family. It still hasn't gone away...I guess...

Oh well. I inwardly shrugged. I needed to know where the lab was as well anyway. I racked my mind for the pokemon my brother had chosen for his starter. I remember it was extremely ugly to me at first glance...it was like a turtle thing...my eyes slid over to look at the girl again when I decided that I would recognize it when I saw it. On second glance, I took note that she still didn't look any more special then before. The dog was still there, and I wondered why I was so interested in it. Maybe the exceedingly happy attitude the dog was giving off reminded me of my brother.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Her name is Julian. ^^U I changed it from Nicole to Julian later on.

---

He seemed rather... grouchy. Probably because I just asked him what he was doing when it really wasn't my buisness. Blergh, I'm always like that. I suddenly noticed a cut across his eye. It was either a tatoo... or a cut... anyways. He continued to stare at Kai with a blank expression on his face. Probably becaue he was huge compared to the normal sized Huskies. Well he did eat a lot... mostly because I snuck him food when my mom wasn't looking. He suddenly asked me a question. He asked where the lab was.

"Huh? Oh, it's... um... well you keep going straight until you come to a fork then you take a left... or was it right? Hold on..." I mentally smacked myself. I didn't have the most photographic memory. Was the fork a tri-way? Was there even a fork? I could tell the boy was getting more eggravted by the second but he still kept that blank look on his face.

"Urgh, look. I'm always heading to the lab so you just... follow me. Okay?" It came out more of a demand then a question but oh well. I gave the leash a gentle pull and Kai bounded towards the boy. I quickly dug the heel of my shoe into the dirt and Kai skidded to a stop in front of the boy, his rear end and tail wagging happily. I rolled my eyes and began walking down the dirt path, glancing back to see if the boy was following. He was... still in the same trudge though.

Kai kept whining, straining to get to the boy but I gave his leash a sharp tug and he gave a small howl. Not of pain but of annoyance and frustration at not being able to pounce on the boy. The guy look pissed enough already and I really don't think he wanted a 150 pound dog jumping on him and covering his face in slobber. Plus he looked so thin that he could easily have been blown away by a strong gust of wind. Kai trotted along in front of us, giving up the attempt to "greet" the dude.

---

What happens if we get to the lab and Scottura still hasn't replied to the thread? =/

Plus... what do you think of... romance? >_< I dunno, nearly ever RPG I've participated in (On a different forum) and every fan fic I've sent an OC to, my character had to be paired with another person's character. =|

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Romance is fine with me, but we should wait for Scottura before that, otherwise he'll probably wonder what the heck happened. xDD We can go to the lab, and wait for Professor Oak, and Scottura can either already be there in a different room, or he can arrive just in time! ^_^;; There are a lot of ways to shove yourself into an RP.

IC: I shook my head as I followed her. I'm sure I could've found my way myself, but even if I said I was going myself, she'd end up heading in the same direction as me anyway, so why waste words telling her to forget about it? The dog seemed intent on getting to me, although, I think I discovered a deathly fear of dogs- or maybe just this one. Silvery hair, and a joyous attitude. It was so odd for the dog to be so similar to my brother, that I halfly expected it to turn around and tell me that I was doing myself a favor; trying to do what he'd done.

I grimaced but remembered that I wasn't alone. She didn't seem to be paying much attention to me, and I took advantage of that fact to convince myself that she hadn't seen me make a face. Either way, it was back to the mask, and I soon got bored. Had I been on my own, I would've sat down and taken a nap or something. But I wasn't. Win for traveling alone. Lose for traveling with people.

Folding my arms I planned out the rest of my life in one sentence. Follow in the moron's footsteps. I suppose it sounded pathetic, but in a way, it gave me something to aim for. I personally didn't think I'd ever be allowed into any kind of business or something what with my tattoo's and attitude. Certainly not any kind of service business. I would probably snap for the customer to get it themselves. Honestly, they had feet for a reason! I closed my eyes and shooed away those thoughts. To be honest, I didn't know where to start. I didn't know anything about my brother, other then his pokemon line-up.

And that everyone looked up to him and thought he was the greatest. I knew that everyone was constantly swooning over him as though he just saved the world the day beforehand. It wasn't something that I personally wanted, but I guess it was just another thing I wanted to experience. That was another goal. To experience a lot of stuff before I got as screwed over as he did.

He didn't have any companions except his pokemon on his journey. I had guessed that everytime he came home alone, without any friends by his side. Well, if you counted camera men, but I didn't.

I looked up at the dog, which had stopped jolting everywhere in it's attempt to get at me. I felt a rush of relief pass me and I relaxed...slightly.

OOC: NOt done

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    So um, Julian and Lazer are going to end up togehter, or what? Yeah, we should wait for Scottura or he'll be like "... Wtf happened?".

---

The boy seemed ro relax after Kai stopped trying to get at him. I never did catch his name... oh well. I glanced back again to check if he was still there. He was. I looked forward again and glanced back at my dog. He was trotting ahead happily, his pink tongue lolling outo f the side of his mouth. I smiled slightly to myself.

After many minutes of walking, a building came up to view. It was white with a red door. I squinted, trying to get a better look. Yep, it was the lab. Kai let out a joyous bark and strained to run up ahead. Digging my heel into the dirt ground, I turned around and called to the boy.

"Hey," His emotionless pale blue eyes opened to meet mine, "We're almost there. Just wanted to tell you." Getting no response what so ever, I turned back around, chewing the bottom of my lip. He sure was the quiet type.

I let go of my dog's leash and he ran forward to the lab, barking his head off.

---

Sorry that was short. I'm at another friend's house right now.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Will edit with IC, but in the meantime, so we can do little bits of powerplaying in this RP? (has never been in an RP in which even the slightest bit of powerplaying was allowed) And, I think we should just let the romance figure itself out as we roleplay you know what I'm saying? So like, depending on which way it goes it could be SxJ, or LxJ (too lazy to write out the names)

IC: I didn't give her any recognition that I'd heard her, but I spotted the lone building. It looked more like a farm house then a lab to me, but my opinions were always pessimistic... Hands in my pockets again, I fingered the single pokeball in there. I hadn't exactly stolen the pokemon from my brother, the pokemon came with me willingly anyway. Zane wouldn't notice.

The shiny Zangoose was still extremely weak, having been Zane's most recent pokemon caught- before the accident. It was special, and I took it because it wasn't loyal to Zane yet, and it was shiny. Definetely not a pokemon worth sitting around having a trainer with a brain the equivelant of a pile of cold porridge. Besides, it was tired of having sat in its pokeball for a few years with nothing to do. The girl's dog bounded toward the lab, barking and barking and I found the noise rather annoying, though I kept quiet. I noticed that the only item I really stole from my brother was digging into my stomach, hidden under my shirt and clasped to my belt, the stupid potion was really starting to bug me.

Stupid nozzle. I suppose, had I been one to care, I would've been embarrassed by the silence that seemed to constantly go on, with only the girl breaking it every now and then with a quote. But, since I didn't, I was just amazed that the girl was still trying to talk to me, after at least two or three tries failed. Mostly. The first one was my own mistake, but in a way, that failed as well. Oh well. Lose for her. Win for me. Spinning the minimized pokeball through my fingers in my pocket, I was sure that Zangoose was getting dizzy, and pissed off, but I wanted something to do, and didn't want to take my hands out to trace my tattoo. Oh well. Lose for Zangoose. Win for me.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Um, what's powerplay?
    And I think we're gonna be stuck at the lab for a long time, since Scottura hasn't been online since the 7th.

Btw, when you asked if you could change legendaries, what were you going to change them too? Just wanted to know in case Scottura decides not to be in the RPG anymore.

---

I noticed that he most likely had a Pokemon with him, since he was spinning a minimized poke-ball on his finger, the same emotionless look on his face. I stopped abruptly, nearly walking into Kai who was sitting on the ground in front of the door, his tail thumping against the ground. I grasped the bronze door knob and turned, the door opening with a faint 'Click' sound. I pushed the door open and stepped on Kai's leash just as he was about to bound in there.

I bent down to pick up Kai's leash and stood up again to walk into the room. Kai let out a small whine of excitement and I stepped into the room, which was rather bright due to the many lights turned on and the computers flashing with bright colors. It was a bit... too bright. I continued walking as I looked around. No sigh of the professor.

Kai let out a short bark, the sound echoed. I gave him a slight glare of annoyance. "Professor?" I called out. No response. Well, wasn't that nice? Being called out to a place and the person who told you to come wasn't even here. I glanced back and the boy was leaning against the wall, his face still blank.

I was jerked forward; Kai had jumped forward, a low growl emitting from his throat as he strained to get forward. There was a door, which I hadn't noticed, and was slightly open and I could see the shadow of a person moving around. I walked towards the boy.

"Here, hold his leash for a moment." I said, placing the leash in his hand and without waiting for a response, I walked towards the door and walked inside of the room it led to.

---

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Powerplaying is where you control someone else's character. < <;; Like for example, I had never made Laiza lean against the door, but you said he was. I don't mind, don't worry about it, but if you notice, in my posts, I never mention Julian doing anything you didn't already said she did? Yeah, that's not powerplaying, but it'll be a new experience, if I can bring myself to do it. ^_^;;

And, I was gonna change Jirachi to Mewtwo. < <;; Because Jirachi suddenly seemed to cute and cuddly. xDD *I'm changing my pokemon line-up. Suddenly, that line-up doesn't look quite right for Laiza, because Laiza being a guy was something I thought up when I started on Personality and History. o O;;

IC: I loosely held the leash and stared down at the dog. That was sudden. Apparently the Professor wasn't around, therefore, I did a little exploring, trying to find the starters myself. The dog seemed to have different idea's though, as it bounded after the girl, and me, having no experience with these accused creatures, followed after it. Maybe it would find the starters for me. Who knew?

"I'm not a dog person." I whispered to myself, shaking my head as I dug my heel into the ground like I'd seen the girl do. My skater shoes emitted a high squeak on the polished linoleum and I cringed. It was bright in the lab, the squeak my shoe made was loud, and I was holding the leash of a dog in my hand. Since when did the world turn against me like this?

The leash dug into my fingers when I forced the dog to stop, with some difficulty from lacking much muscle or stamina. When I switched hands I found a red streak across my fingers and gave a sigh of annoyance. Dogs. Would. Never. Be. My. Friends. I decided.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Oh, powerplaying is definately okay! Well, I'll change Jirachi and Articuno to Mewtwo and Articuno if you want. I'll explain it to Scottura when... if, he arrives.

Hehe, so Lazer isn't a dog person? xDD Are you though?

---

I had an extremely annoyed look on my face. The shadow turned out to be a curtain blowing due to some wind coming in through and open window. I walked over towards the window and pulled it down shut. I turned and looked around. No starters, no nothing. I blew a bang out of my face and stepped out of my room.

I walked towards the boy and took the leash from his hand, saying a soft "Thanks." before crouching down and unhooking the leash from his collar. I placed the leash into my forest green fanny pack while Kai walked to a corner and curled up before falling asleep. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew outside and made the door slam shut. Before the door had shut, I saw that it was extremely dark outside. Great, now how was I able to get back home?

I suddenly felt nervous and uncomfortable, being in an empty building alone except for a boy and a dog. I took a few steps back and then noticed another door that was shut. I walked towards it, not really caring if the boy was following or not, and opened it. It was pitch black and my hand fumbled for a switch. I finally felt it and snapped it on. A bright light came on, causing me to blink several times before I noticed a table in the middle of the room.

Three polished poke-balls rested on the table. One was light green with a darker green leaf symbol engraved on top. The one next to it was the ordinary red kind except for a flame symbol was engraved. The last one was a light blue with a darker blue "tear drop" symbol engraved. Then there were three red devices next to them. They were probably the pokedexes Prof. Oak was talking about on the television.

---

Erm, I know this may sound random but could you be my sister?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back