• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto: Revolutionary Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmmm, not sure, but we should delete these posts and take it to PM.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I stared at the door for a long time, and thought of how ironic this was, me getting stuck with a dog and a talkative girl. I glanced over to the pokeballs and spotted the one I wanted. I dearly wanted to just reach out and take it, but that would kind of count as poketheft. Sighing, I walked over to a desk, and spun the rolling chair around, plopping down in it, I waited silently for the door to unlock, and the professor to get back. I swear if he was on vacation...

Ignoring that, I propped my elbow on the arm rest and cradled my head with my palm, my hand now hidden under my emo fringe, as I used my pinky finger to trace my tattoo, tapping my finger on the desk with my other hand. I was bored. Zangoose shifted in his pokeball, but I didn't take him out. I didn't want to give the impression to anyone that I already had a pokemon, because then, I might be denied my starter.

Then, all my plans would be shattered, and I'd be stuck catching a starter myself, which was supposedly insanely difficult. There was no way I'd break my back to get a single pokemon. I wasn't that desperate to be like my brother.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I have a question (Oh no), what does OOC and IC stand for? I, for some strange reason, think that it hands for Out of Cync an In Cync. >_>

---

I continued to observe things in the room. There was one of those water fountains, with several paper cups. Good. I get pretty thirsty fast and Kai needed water later. I sat down in a chair and picked up the green poke-ball. It contained a Bulbasaur, a female one to be exact. She was curled up on her side, fast asleep. I placed the ball back down and glanced at the other two which I knew contained Charmander and Squirtle.

I stood up and walked around to the other side of the table to observe one of the pokedexes. I didn't want to touch it, for fear of breaking the small computerized device. I straightened and sighed for the umpteenth time today. I walked to the window and peered out. It was pitch black except for a few twinkling stars and the the half moon in the night sky.

What time was it? I rummaged around in my fanny pack and pulled out my cellphone. 9:42 PM. My family probably thinks I'm already on my journey and they're probably expecting a call from me the following day. I walked back to the table and accidentally bumped into it, it made a loud noise as it was pushed back a few inches. The pokedexes moved slightly and a noticed a piece of paper sticking out. It had a picture of a ladybug in the corner. (...)

Dear Julian, Laiza, and Jason

This is the Professor and I am unfortunate to say that I won't be here to give you the Starters. On the table in the door that is on the left side of the room, the three starters and Pokdexes are placed on top. Choose one of each and then the three of you may begin your journey TOGETHER. Team Rocket has been sighted in many places meaning the three of you have to travel together.

My most sincere apologies,

Professor Oak.

Great. Just great, I was expected to travel with Mr. Broody and another boy. And my dog. Ergh. I walked out of the room, the note in my hand and walked over to the guy... either Laiza or Jason.

"Here, you probably don't want me reading it out loud to you." I said while holding the note out to him.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: IC and OOC means this: In Character, and Out of Character

I looked up and took the note silently. I read it and simply stared at it for a moment and held it out for the girl to take back.

"Whatever." I stated simply, having nothing to say against the demand, but nothing to say for it as well. If he wanted the other two to suffer from awkward silence's and unblinking stares for the rest of the journey, then so be it. I didn't plan on being any more friendly to these people then others, just because they were traveling with me.

Speaking of that, I glanced at the heading of the letter and noticed the three names. Wait a second...all three were boy names. What the heck? This girl had a boy's name? How unfortunate...ah, well, not my problem, I decided.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Julian is a boy's name? I never knew that. (It's pronounced Jewl-ee-un)

---

I noticed him staring at the heading of the note as I took it back. Pfft, most likely because of my name. Blame my parents for letting my uncle name me. He named stuff the most weirdest names possible. He tried naming a pet goldfish Ronaldo. Yeah.

I bit the bottom of my lip and sat down in another chair. Kai was still asleep in his little corner. I leaned back in my chair and stared up at the ceiling. Bored. I was so bored. And being stuck with someone who only says one word doesn't really help. I pulled out my cellphone and glanced at the time. 10:12 PM.

Ugh, we were stuck here until the 3rd guy or Prof.Oak comes and lets us choose starters. Which I could tell wouldn't be until a loong time.

---

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    I saw the lab up ahead. the building was preety small itself and it had a windmill of some sort spinning on top of it. But he had already knew that the fields of Pokemon behind it was what made the Lab huge. He had always thought Professor Oak was one of the best professors. After all, he did create the Pokedex.

Earlier that morning he was thinking of what Starter he wanted. He knew there was three, a grass-type, a fire-type, and a water-type, in other words, Bulbasaur, Charmander, & Squirtle. He already knew which one he wanted, the water-type, Squirtle. He wanted to follow his family's footsteps and become a great gym leader and maybe eventually become one of the Elite Four. And unlike his older sister he wouldn't abandon the position.

He walked up the steps to the entrance of the lab and knocked. No one answered. He pulled the knob, and suprising ly it wasn't locked. He walked in cooly as if he knew what he was doing. He had heard voices and wondered whether the professor was here along with other trainers and if he was late. He looked around and took a step outside and saw two people. A boy and a girl talking. He decided to ask them what was going on ince they seemed to be here a while already. "You know where the professor is?" he interupted them in a tone that had a slight tone of rudeness, but didn't mean it to be.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Talking? xDDD That's funny. And Julian is both a female, and Male name, pronounced exactly the way you explained it, except I'm making Laiza know only the male version of Julian. (See YoshiRiRu's male character for a guy named Julian) Agh...sorry about the shortening posts, I'm running on a slight writers block...

IC: I glanced at the new arrival and instantly deducted him as Jason. Julian was more girl sounding anyway. My simple, one word reply?

"No."

What more did I have to say? Other then, 'Oh no, we're sitting here waiting for him for no reason.' Of course, that was too many words, so I ended up saying 'No'. Again, the wrong thing had come out, but I suppose it was more fortunate then unfortunate, since what I had planned to say was slightly more insulting. Great first impression anyway.

"Well, I'm leaving." I said, picking up the charmander and stalking towards the door, uncaring of whether or not they came with. I would head for Viridian, and search for the pokemon my brother had, the one's he had when he fought each gym. I wanted to follow every one of his footsteps on the line, without too many differences, except this unavoidable one.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Hm, the most words Lazer said is... I think five. ("I'm not a dog person." I whispered to myself.) That's... a lot considering Lazer. xP

---

He had picked up the ball containing Charmander and stalked out of the room. Of course, I wasn't surprised. I had to explain to... Jason, I guess, what was going on. I picked up the poke-ball containing Bulbasaur, handed Jason the note and said, "Follow us when your done." and walked out after Mr. Anti-Social, Kai, who was now awake, bounded after me.

It was still dark outside and I was surprised that Jason came so late. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I could hear footsteps behind me and knew that it was Jason. I pulled out Kai's leash from my pack and clipped it onto his collar. He was trotting in front of me, his tail wagging slowly back and forth.

'It must be nice to be a dog. Not a care in the world.' I thought to myself as the four of us continued walking. In silence. This really wasn't how I imagined my journey. First of all, I expected it to be daylight.

---

What does Laiza exactly... look like? I imagine him to look like Dark from D.N.Angel. o.o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Ummm...I can't draw guys to save my life....sooo...< <;; He doesn't look like any specific anime character...I'll try to get one close to what he looks like...

Laiza just different colored clothing and hair.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Wow, that's... hawt. x3

I don't know any anime girls that look like Julian. DX

EDIT:

No, wait, found one but it's not an anime pic.

Basically her appearance and clothes look like this. But instead of that vest she has the brown hood top.

Last edited:

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    OOC: um.. so mild godmoding is aloud right, because xXFallenXx just said i followed you guys and i don't remember posting that.

IC: Jason had picked up the last pokeball. It was blue and had a droplet on it. He knew it was Squirtle. He tried to ignore the guy's rudeness and followed the girl outside. 'What exactly is going on?' Jason said to himself utterly confused. He had no idea where these two strangers were going and the girl had acted as if she already knew him. He decided to at least let out his new Pokemon.

He threw the Pokeball on the floor and out came a small blue turtle that had a small brown shell on its back. 'Squirtle, Squirtle' it cried. It then looked at its new trainer. When he saw Jason, it turned its back on him and ignored him. 'Just as i expected, starter Pokemon take a while to trust their new trainer usually' he thpught to himself knowledgebly. He let his Squirtle follow him. It was hesitant at doing this, but had nowhere else to go.

Jason caught up with the other two trainers and asked them curiously, "So is there any explanation for this?"

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Yes, mild powerplaying/godmodding is allowed.

---

Phew. That was a relief, I was afraid he was like Laiza. All quiet and only says one word from time to time. I walked slower so that I was able to explain the whole situation to him.

"Basically, Professor Oak wasn't here to give us the starters. He left a note saying that for each of us take a starter and pokedex and that we had to travel together because Team Rocket has been sighted in many places." He nodded as we continued walking in silence, the only sounds were are footsteps and the small chattering of the nighttime Pokemon.

What time was it anyway? Again, I pulled out my cellphone and glanced at the time. 10:39 PM. Pretty soon we'd have to stop and camp out. Joy. I just hope the other two had brought sleeping bags. How I managed to fit extra clothes, food, water, a sleeping and other supplies into my fanny-pack, the world may never know.

---

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I glanced at the boy's squirtle, and decided to see if my charmander was as rebellious. What I found made my mask fall off and shatter.

The little fire lizard was skipping and dancing and waving it's little claws around in the air, and it paused only to stare up at me and cling to my shins in glee of having a new trainer. I was sure this pokemon was somehow blind, if he was hugging me. My mask was replaced with an expression of surprise and 'freaked-out-ness'.

It let go of my and grinned, like it was drunk, and then spotted the dog, and the squirtle. I immediately sensed what was coming next and muttered to myself, "Oh no. Noooo no no no."

It's eyes welled up in tears of not being able to decide who to tackle in glee and joy first. With big watery eyes, who's gaze shifted from the dog to the squirtle, it gave a dramatized sniffle and then, the crying came.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" It wailed at the top of it's lungs, taking a huge breath in between each calls of it's own name. I slapped my hands over my ears, and continued to look at the distressed charmander in disbelief. It was crying over such a stupid reason!! Nothing at all like my brother's charizard, who had been just like me, even with a scar in place of my tattoo! But this! This was just a lump of dramatic flesh!

I was lost for words and actions. I didn't know how to comfort people, no less pokemon! It would really suck if I couldn't deal with pokemon like I couldn't deal with dogs...Tears flowed from the charmander's eyes like fountain's and I sighed. Well, at least it knows a good disabling attack. 'Cry and wail'.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    (Edit to relate to what Bell had just posted above ^^)

Jason looked at the boy's Charmander, he couldn't help but smirked at what just happened. He felt bad for the Charmander at first but then brushed it off. At least his Charmander was happy to see its new trainer. He faced his Squirtle, 'I wish my Squirtle was like that,' he thought disappointedly.

Later that night, He was looking at the dark sky. It was a clear night, stars shining in every direction. He never saw this amazing sight back in his hometown, Cerulean. The lights from the city had always polluted the clear sky and stars were rarely visble unless they were the larger ones. Which reminded him, he didn't know where they were headed first and wanted to find out so he wouldn't be lost anymore. The two had told him that they were headed for Cerulean. 'Some travel partners' he thought to himself sarcastically. One was strait-foward when she spoke as the other was silent and anti-social.

He kept quiet. They were all soon tired and had set-up a campsite. He had brought a sleeping bag from home and set it on the ground. He then layed down just gazing at the sky. He was thinking about how tomorrow would go, hopefully it would go alot better. If they were supposed to stick together as the Professor said, then they would have to learn to be friendly to eachother. He soon fell asleep after listening to the outdoor sounds for a while.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I had returned the charmander as quickly as possible, before we set up camp. I had neglected to bring a sleeping bag, because I felt it unnesseccary, and I couldn't afford one on my own anyway. Besides, I had planned to sleep sitting up, leaning against a tree, so that's exactly what I did. The sounds of bug pokemon in the night were sort of a nuiscance to me, unlike a lullaby to most, and kept my awake for a good half hour.

Until I fell asleep, I gathered all my knowledge of what my brother had been, and what he did to become that. First off, the differences that I had already suffered were two traveling partners, and a Zangoose, but one was of my choice, therefore, I didn't particularly mind the two reasons because the other would simply be ignored. My brother had challenged Pewter with a Charmander, Spearow, and a Rattata. I decided I would challenge Pewter with a Charmander, Spearow, and a Zangoose.

I felt myself dozing off as I remembered his motto, that pokemon were different from each other, like humans, and like humans, they each had their pros and cons. Then he would joke that the main con was when they had to go to the bathroom, and I used to scornfully glare at him. But now, it almost brought a smile to my face, but I was already too asleep to move my face.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Um, I think we should have like... a list of who posts when. Like

First water&icepower, then me, then Bell? water&icepower, did you mean Pewter?

---

I couldn't help it. As soon as that Charmander hugged Laiza's legs and I saw the look on his face, I burst out into laughter. We had just set up camp and Jason fell asleep. How he slept through the next part was beyond me. All of a sudden, the Charmander gazed at Kai and Squirtle before bursting into tears. I stopped laughing right away.

"DO SOMETHING!!" I had to yell so that he could hear my voice over the wails of his Charmander. Kai was barking and running around like a lunatic, the Squirtle had withdrawn into his shell and the Charmander continued screaming.

He glared at me. He obviously didn't even try and yell but I could read his lips. "Like what?" He mouthed. I rolled my eyes. The Charmander was STILL crying, pausing every now and then to breathe.

"HUG HIM AND COMFORT HIM!" Yeesh, I was getting tired of yelling. He gave me a harsh glare. Yeah, it would be a miracle if the guy was hugging his Pokemon and cooing at it like a mother.

Groaning to myself, I bent down and scooped the Charmander up into my arms.

---

.... I'm sorry Bell but as soon as I read your post I bursted out laughing. xDD

EDIT:

>_> Oops. I knew something like this would happen. My fault for not telling you guys, sorry.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Yeah, this is getting confusing. Alright, well, Laiza and Jason are asleep, and I've gotta go, therefore, can't edit my post to flow with yours Fallen, and I think the 'order' thing is a good idea, consider all three of us are usually online all the time. < <;; But, I'll be gone for awhile. Maybe till 8, or 9. Gonna go see PIRATES 2! w00t!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Bah, lucky! I want to watch that... but that wouldn't be such a good idea since I haven't seen the first one yet. -_-

Okay, so from now it's gonna be:

water&icepower
    xXFallenXx (me)
    Bell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back