• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iolite redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I don't know I going to add a lot of stuff so not any time soon.Like the new swap trees?I'm having a snow area, swamp area, Fire area,Lighting mybe.How come the main character goes under the tiles?This is one of the resons I didn't relese the beta before.It work for alittle then I redid the whole map and it stoped working.Also on that screenshot how do you like the tiles?

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    O.O You may as well slap a new name over this hack, 'cause it's nothing like I intended it, nor like it was before... :'(

I could have done it the way you intended but you never got a story line.And the boat thing is imposibale.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I know you wanted to keep it like Ruby but I want it like D/P.I using Kyledove's rom base tiles look.Its Rocky town.You can get the rom base tiles by regersting a PHO and downloading it.You can request one to your liking.A rom base is just a patch with tiles to get your hack going or switching tilsets.The link is in my sig.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It's funny and weird... Because now I feel like I'm watching Treecko's Moon/Sun again... :P

Well, better make a good use of those tiles, foofatron! That map was ok (fix the small errors on the roads, when they turn), and shows us what else you can do with the awesome tiles (maybe you can add some water somewhere in that map? to break the green and brown layout)

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I fixed the tiles as some of the buildings were messed up like the gym.I not adding water in this town since your on lightning mountain.Zapdos is close..

How do you like this side of the mountain its not all done and there water there.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • I fixed the tiles as some of the buildings were messed up like the gym.I not adding water in this town since your on lightning mountain.Zapdos is close..

How do you like this side of the mountain its not all done and there water there.
    It looks to me like that map used to be Route 104, am I right? xD I feel like such a nerd now! lol Nice tiles, the game looks so much better now.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • That map is coming along well, even though still needs some modifications to don't look as that route's map (and needs some fixing on the trees in the right side, maybe putting a set of different trees, I think there are enough pines over there)

It also seems you'll be planning to put a few new caves over there, huh? Good luck with that, but be careful, making lots of caves may tire you.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I edited that I got kinda lazy because there is so much to script and map.I forgot to say that this has been switched to emerald.Those tiles are for emerald.

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I made a walk around beta some of the D/P pokemon sprites are messed up this is just a mapping and scripting beta.This beta only goes up to rocky town anything else I have maped but is not finished you can make it to the first gym.You won't beable to get all the starters in the next beta the starters will be fully programed but since I got alot of pms saying they wanted to see what the maps and stuff looked like I made this.I know about the sprite messups in pokemon if you find bugs post them here.

THIS IS FOR EMERALD!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I put that there so people could find bugs.The next beta is going to better than the this one.Only post bugs from Beggening town to Rocky town Thunder fields a-c and fire field a.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • The hack was great only one thing in front of the cave in beginig town you can walk over the gate and sign whats up what that any ways its awsome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back