• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iolite redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Thanks for the comments guys.The rom cashed before I took those pictures so those are part of the new game.Only D/P starters,fossil pokemon,Leafeon,Glaceon,D/P legenderies are in the game.I'm going to focus on a storyline this time with good scripts and amazing places to visit.The beta will be delayed but it will have more of a storyline.Hopefully I will be getting more free time to work on this.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Here some more this is on slateport.Hope you like it.Should I use the tiles I used before or the regular Ruby ones with some new tiles?

Attack_of_the_Turtwig

Super Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2007
    I remember reading that to evolve eevee into leafeon it needs to be like lvl 30 and it has to lvl up at some place (i forget where) just letting you know and same thing is for glaceon.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Ok the beta might be out soon.Thanks for the comments.The rival has that pokemon off the bat not evee.The new site is up now guys!Hope you like it.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I will.I'm working on some cool events and story parts.Insted of just gyms you have to face collusuims.First you beat the gym and get collsuem pass #1 or what ever go to the collusem guy checks for pas and you face alot of trainers.Some have key roles in the storyline.Like one is infested with team Magma.Its going to be a great storyline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back