• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iolite redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    That is why i'm editing the tileset so it can match better with my maps.If you want to join show me your work. and your MSN if you have one do this by pm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    i would join but i dont believe i would be able to do justice to my hack while working on another but thanks much

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I'm having spriting trouble,Can't get palates to match or something like that.I'm using green for battle texts.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Yeah I need some more scripters as of right now that parts not really getting anywhere so for now and probally in the beta you will have to surf.Unless I figure it out remeber the team is just me.

New story change.Littleroot,odale,and pettalperg are all on one island.Odale town is now Meteor city.I am working on Sheimi's route and the route that leads to it as you can see I didn't edit them yet.What do you guys think the other two towns sould be named?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Much better, but there are still some things I have to say.

- There should be some more trees. It is ok to make large clumps of them, too.
    - Grass is too spread out. Should be clumpy, and the clumps should fade in to each other.
    - The river is a little too varied in width. Widen the narrow parts.
    - The south entrance has way too many flowers. (Screenshot 1)

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Ya I know I was kind of in a rush since I'm diong this while finding info on a book.I'll fix it later.Fixed it.I have some scripters now so progress should go faster.Meteor hits meteor city from space weird space pokemon tormenting towns people.For those of you how played mystery dungon you should know what pokemon it is.You can't catch it till the second mybe third gym not sure how many gyms you will have to beat.

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

i'd realy suggest replacing those tree tiles , they look realy to fake to be in a pokemon game, just my opinion tho.......

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    How do you make an IPS file I have lips and it says I need two roms.Should I patch a clean ruby rom and the hack rom to make a patch or what?Anyways until the gets settled there giong to beta so please help.Here is an update space mountain. a floting mountian on Meteor city this is where Deoxys is.

Edit:Some parts of the stars dissapeared.I'm thinking of switching it over to fire red.

Last edited:

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    There stars the groud is a floating island the waterfall is heaven falls.

I have bad news.My rom crashed I'm guessing because I adde too many D/P pokemon with there cries.So I will only add D/P starters and legendaries.Mybr there cries The only thing I have is a crappy beta left:( I saved the better maps so I only lost the crappy maps like Darkia's lair and stuff.If you want the messed up destriod beta go ahed and use it but remeber It probaly will crash.My scripts were lost:(

I'm spliting this hack up on to two versons games Fire red and ruby.Aurues got lost I wrote down the battle script for the pokemon I replaced but its lost in my room.

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Ok I ajusted it a little more is this better now?

The picture with that quote doesn't really look alright...
    that big grass thing is a bit to common, it looks tough and outgrown, so it should be at the back with normal grass covering it, and the trees are all over, the surfing area is to mixed up.

Just Joking, just try to explore your imagination but then come back to reality and try to make it less complicated.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I'm back on track making maps and scripts and sprites.I have a new layout look From little route you go to route 101 up start up the mountain then you go to snow path then to Ice mountian then to ice path and down the mountain to Meteor city.What i meant before was I will make fireRed verson of this game.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Don't worry all the D/P starters are in.Some of the legendaries are giving me a hard time.Some cool pokemon are in like the two new evelutions of eveve.You can get the ice form in snow or ice path.Yukikaburi and its eveluations and other pokemon.I'm recovering my work fast so I might be able to get the beta when it was origlly supossed to come out feb 20.I'm not adding the physic trio because they are all physic and weak and I don't like them.Also the pokemon that are traded or eveloved by new items like darkworld cloth light stone ect. will evoleve by levels.
    Eveve evoleves to Liafa and Glacia at lv. 26.This is giong to be set at a set of islands.

Edit:I have made a rough outline of what ice mountain cliff looks like.This is a new addtion between 101 and snow path.You live on the snowy part of the first island.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back