• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hey guys! Just wanna let you know that awhile ago I started a project on Pokemon Light! But if you wanted me to copy the file to edit it...

I could Just copy your entire file and edit it so it's similar but different you know, like diamond and pearl.

Leave a post is so..................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
no thanks, we aren't planning to do a duel game, though a sequal in the future is definately a possibility ;)

QUICK UPDATE
We are currently going to be using Pokemon Essentials, as it is the best thing we have until a scripter comes our way ;)

and will there be a quick demo in the future?? yes there will, expect one within the weeks to come ;)

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Your game looks pretty good so far. I just got two questions:

1: Are you using the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon, or are you leaving them out?

2: You still looking for help with sprites? I am quite good, however, I'm not so strong on the overworld stuff. I can think of good ideas though and can help with a bit of spriting. If you do want my help, just say what you want help with and I'll see what I can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back