• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
oh! By the way, I have a little skill in making trainers and people. Like battlers. SO if you need some help in that I'll be glad to.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
ya, that's great, jou got a sprite and overworlds for your char? im makin you an official gym leader/elite four/regular trainer/whatever

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
RMXPUser462 said:
The only spots that are currently taken is, well... me, as the last gym leader, and whatever spot WHALESDUDE and AzuraBR and theotherfreakyguy...

Me? O_O
Sorry but I don't have a custom trainer =x You could put me as an npc lol

~Azura.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
Oh! Oh that, yeah! Here:

attachment.php

and

whaleshero19tw.png

Name would be Will, Willy, or Wilson

Pokemon would include any of the following: (* = Higher Prioroty)
Wailmer*, Wailord*, Mantine*, Tamanta, Wingull, Remoraid, Dewgong, Gyrados*, Dragonite, Lanturn*, and Seadra. (Also, Most would have TM moves, like Wailord would have hyperbeam, eartquake Icebeam and Hydropump)

Challenge message: Hey! Want to take me on? I'd like to see How good you are!
Win Message: Ha ha ha, Oh my! You're Better than I thought you'd be! Oh well, at least I had Fun!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
ok, so which one of those pkmn do you want? choose up to 6, I'll make you an Elite Four Trainer. Oh, and if you want to use one of the water customs I got, you're more than welcome to.

And Azura, i was gonna put you in cause you gave me resources. I guess you dont need to give me any overworlds or sprites, just give me pokemon and before battle/after battle messages, I'll put you in as a camper/youngster/whatever :)

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
Years
Sorry I haven't been on a while.
@RMXPuser: Just tell me what you need overworld sprites of and I can do it. I specialize in NPC's. I would like to be a gym leader if you don't mind, I was thinking that maybe I could be the third. Tell me what kind of a town I am in so that I can dress up my guy like that and then I will post him. My pokemon are:
Aron LVL17
Misdreavus LVL19
Steelix LVL23

Thankyou!

EDIT: But if you want I can be somebody else with different PKMN levels. Just tell me.

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Well, I really like the team that's on my Trainer Card... but I guess it's too strong for Youngster and such...

If you plan to make some kind of Tournament that would be more like me ^^
Anyway, thanks for the spot,

~Azura.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
Same here. I appreciate the spot! I'll probobly add you too. Depends if you have/want me to make/find a sprite for you. Either way, I think I could pull it off if you wanted me to.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Alright, I almost have some screens for you guys...

@ theotherfreakyguy: judging by the pokemon you chose, probably like a haunted town, with a cave in it. I have only made up to the first gym town so far, so I can make whatever towns.

@ Azura: ya, i have been thinking about adding a tournament thing, maybe like battle tower, into my game, I will use what you have on your trainer card. I just need a before battle message and a message for when/if you lose. Actually, I was going to use the gary sprite as the rival, if you would like to be the rival in my game.

@ WHALESDUDE: Alright, I will make you in the tournament too, and I would love to be in your game, but I dont want a major role in it. Just make me a camper or somethin, I'll PM you with more details.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Sorry guys I have been on vacation and my brother's b-day is comin up in 3 days, but, for now, I am not working on the game, as I do not have all the sprites/scripts/whatever, but if you have any of those, please PM them to me. I am resizing all of my sprites to fit into game, goin from 1 to 386 and all customs/darks/whatevers. And, right now, I got 1-15 and about 5-10 others :P oh well, I guess I will start a new topic or somethin when I am ready.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2006
yea plz do hurry! or i might have to call 911
yea that wuz corny but owell lol nice job.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
ya now I got about the first 115 front and back done, workin on more now

EDIT: I am hereby starting the project again, with the help of AzuraBR in scripting, and, if you still want to help, WHALESDUDE with mapping and theotherfreakguy with spriting. Anyone else that wants to help is welcome. Just tell me what you want to do. Front post will be fixed with the list of people working on this project.

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
You don't need to resize them -__-
RMXP has a built-in function that is like a zoom (called "zoom") LOL

@bitmap.zoom_x = 2
@bitmap.zoom_y = 2

There... you just resized 386 pokémons.

~Azura.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2007
i can make Custom Trainer(good and advanced sprites),Expression pokemon(Bv.laughing pokemon) Glowing Pokemon,Mario Style,Mixes,Story line Sprites,custom pokeballs,custom Eggs,Recolors,Revamps,siamese Sprites,trophie sprites,fossil sprites ;-)

DaVince

Game Creator
Years
Resizing the image files is NOT smart because the filesize will double, and that isn't nothing for 386 Pokémon. So use the code that was suggested before. Recolours are a different story, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back