• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • it's time to reveal the Kangasbone, a new Fakemon !
    In our fangame, you will discover that he was created to offer a male counterpart to Kangaskhan. But we're going one step further by making one of the oldest fan theories come true and making these two kangaroos 🦘 the final evolution of Cubone and Marowak 🦴 ! This has several consequences in terms of metagame: the types of all the lineage (except the spectral form) have had a convergence and the adult forms inherit the movepool of Cubone and Marowak like the famous Bonemerang attack!
    You will find all the adjustments made here: https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Kangasbone lineage.pdf

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • Here is the 10th entry of the Developer's Diary, dedicated to reviving productivity and recruitment after a relatively long period of low activity. 📖 ⚙️
    And yes, this is proof that things are moving again. The team will maybe grow and a lot of artworks have been done lately; notably thanks to Splittingjaws and Eysselia.

Developer diaries #10 - June 2023

Spoiler:

My old entries have been published on my Deviantart journal. For those who want to read them, this is where you will find them.
    https://www.deviantart.com/anarlaurendil/journal/

Years
  • Today, I reveal to you 2 lines of Fakemon! 👍

Ancient Skiddo and Gogoat

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

This form is Ground/Ice-type and refers to mountain goats like those found in Skyrim because it lives in mountainous areas. It coexists with the base form which it lives in the meadow of the highlands.
    This was one of the very first regional forms made by Sacred Phoenix, but it was only completed last year with the collaborative work of three artists: SplittingJaws, Eysselia and Camille.

You can find here the two forms (the official one and the Ice type one) on this strategic PDF:
    https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Ancient Gogoat lineage.pdf

Furfang and Boarhorn

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

The second line is Furfang and Boarhorn! It's one of the Fakemons we've had behind the scenes for 1 year thanks to Eysselia (the sprites have already been published thanks to Frillecho), and now it's time to officially reveal it!
    Furfang is an adorable young boar who is attracted to humans and has a knack for finding berries and mushrooms. But if it starts to charge, he can do some serious damage!
    Boarhorn, évolution of Furfang, is a symbol of strength and courage for the Kelts. 🐗 💪 Although its meat is highly prized for banquets, hunting it requires a great deal of experience.

As usual, you can find their characteristics on this strategic PDF:
    https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Boarhorn lineage.pdf

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Today, I reveal to you 2 lines of Fakemon! 👍

Ancient Skiddo and Gogoat

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

This form is Ground/Ice-type and refers to mountain goats like those found in Skyrim because it lives in mountainous areas. It coexists with the base form which it lives in the meadow of the highlands.
    This was one of the very first regional forms made by Sacred Phoenix, but it was only completed last year with the collaborative work of three artists: SplittingJaws, Eysselia and Camille.

You can find here the two forms (the official one and the Ice type one) on this strategic PDF:
    https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Ancient Gogoat lineage.pdf

Furfang and Boarhorn

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

The second line is Furfang and Boarhorn! It's one of the Fakemons we've had behind the scenes for 1 year thanks to Eysselia (the sprites have already been published thanks to Frillecho), and now it's time to officially reveal it!
    Furfang is an adorable young boar who is attracted to humans and has a knack for finding berries and mushrooms. But if it starts to charge, he can do some serious damage!
    Boarhorn, évolution of Furfang, is a symbol of strength and courage for the Kelts. 🐗 💪 Although its meat is highly prized for banquets, hunting it requires a great deal of experience.

As usual, you can find their characteristics on this strategic PDF:
    https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Boarhorn lineage.pdf

Thank you for keeping developing this, it's been a while since i check I'm here because i usually on reliccastle but because reliccastle down I'm checking in here 🙏🙇🏽

Days
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    I absolutely love this game, and been waiting since first demo for its completion. i love this art style, this whole new concept, storyline, every single thing. but its been more than one year without any update coming, can you please tell me when will it be completed. i just create account here to post this concept, hope you will answer positively asap.

Years
  • Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

It's already been 5 years that Sacred Phoenix has began its adventure, so Happy birthday to the project ^^. 🎂🎂🎂
    In this honor, Eysselia made us this commemorative fan-art.
    It also moves behind the scenes. Thanks to the recruitment of two coders, the last obstacle preventing an update from being released is giving way!

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    A few Ideals that have come True recently

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    The Battlers (6 Gen style) are now in HD ! Same for the battleback.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    New marks are displayed in battle: Alpha Pokémon, Noble Pokémon, Shadow Pokémon, Light Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon !

Yes, Legends Arceus has a lot of great ideas. So there will be Alpha and Noble Pokémons in Keltios!

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    Strong-looking Pokémons are announced if they are overlevelled compared to your badges. Alpha Pokémon are also announced!

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    Light-type movepool and Gen 9 moves - here from Move Reminder

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Safr said:
    Thank you for keeping developing this, it's been a while since i check I'm here because i usually on reliccastle but because reliccastle down I'm checking in here 🙏🙇🏽
    Thank you also!

Mr.Kuchi said:
    I absolutely love this game, and been waiting since first demo for its completion. i love this art style, this whole new concept, storyline, every single thing. but its been more than one year without any update coming, can you please tell me when will it be completed. i just create account here to post this concept, hope you will answer positively asap.
    It is in progress at the moment. There were a few recruits missing (the team was down to 4 members a few months ago), but one coder and three former members returned to the team. So it spins.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    Three of our ideals have just come true!
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

...Including two present from the start of the project. We continue on this noble path of making Sacred Phoenix unique!

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    Alpha Pokémons are fully functional

... and the ability splashscreen is also in HD!
    (Note : The alpha <Pokemon> is filled with wild might! sentence is now displayed with its animation).

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    The craft menu is here after 4 years of waiting

This is a key element of game design. It will be as important as in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, and Skyrim lovers will recognize some inspiration there.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    An Anything Goes battle to showase the Sacred Mega Evolution

This is celebrated with a battle of two AG tier legendaries: Mega Rayquaza and Giratina Origin (who peak at 780 BST at Keltios, and even 800 BST for Mega-Rayquaza due to a small HP boost provided by the Sacred Mega Evolution).

This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate the strategic interest of this new feature: since it completely heals the Pokémon, activating it at the right moment can change the course of the battle, whereas this is very rarely the case for the official Mega Evolution, which has every interest in being activated as soon as possible.

Wild might from wild Alpha Pokémons' feature is also coded. Here, Giratina has it in its most powerful version, canceling 2/3 of all damage in addition of some other boosts. That's why this Anything Goes duel is closer than it looks, and why, without Mega-Evolution, an "only Uber" Rayquaza would have been counter.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    And I end with the revelation of a new Mega Evolution: Mega Butterfree

This is officially the first original mega integrated into the game. This is made possible thanks to the new database (still under construction, but now functional to add new species or forms.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is the recent version up to date?
    Alpha v0.3.2.6 of February 28, 2022
    Yes, there is no mistake, that's it.

... But the changelog has been updated and shows that a public update is imminent. It's a matter of days now, not weeks!

💎 Here is the Changelog of Sacred Phoenix. Current development cycle : "Yggdrasil's Roots"
    🇬🇧 https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/FAQ/Changelog Sacred Phoenix_EN.pdf

I requested a private beta test internally, when it will be validated, it will be officially updated.
    There is no new content, but significant graphical improvements and a lot of mechanics come true.

Years
  • I noticed that some of the ability descriptions didn't fit into the space allotted in the summary menu, so I decided to redesign them.
    So the summary menu for Pokémon Sacred Phoenix is done with the real assets of the game after having remained for 3 years at the stage of a simple recoloration. As usual, the ancient and Celtic theme is in the spotlight because I do not like modern menus and this is what matches the atmosphere of my fangame.

I managed to scratch an extra line to display the Pokémon's secondary nature and the icons at the top of the screen no longer overlap on the writing areas. And of course, the exclusive "feelings" menu from Sacred Phoenix is included.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • After a year and a half of waiting, the public release of Sacred Phoenix finally sees an update with the 0.4.0.4 version ! 🥳
    No new scenario available yet, but new graphics, tons of new features implemented and data restructuring that will help us implement our new features such as Fakemons, Sacred Mega Evolution, Field Effects or dynamic encounter tables. These features can be tested in the Hall of Arceus accessible at the end of the demo.

You can download it in the first post as well as see the changelog there.
    Note: Since there has been a major overhaul of the database structure, old savegames are not compatible.

Years
  • Here are the sprites of Keltios' pseudo-legendary lineage: Nocy / Nosmound / Nostra, the bird of the underworld. 🐦
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

This has become possible thanks to Dracoyan, who brings these Fakemons to life. Many thanks to him. ❤️

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • Here are the sprites of the Jersand / Charboa / Jermoon lineage, the fairy jerboa of the Iberian desert. This became possible thanks to Dracoyan who brings these Fakemons to life. A big thanks to him. ❤️

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • Fans of Pokémon Legends: Arceus
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    , you're in for a treat because here's one of the most memorable themes for hunters of powerful creatures: the battle music against the wild Alpha Pokémon !
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    ⚔️
    This has become possible thanks to a new musician who has just joined our ranks: MusicallyRoy. Welcome to him, as he promises us something new in our musical direction.
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix
    👏

Years
    • He/Him/His
    • MN
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Just completed the Demo!! Fell in love with the originality, music, and story of this game! I'm so excited for the full version! Keep up the amazing work!
    I also love how you(the devs) implemented the friendship bond of your Partner Pokemon. Won't spoil too much if anyone else ends up trying the game out! 😊

Years
  • New music for Sacred Phoenix: the Kerdus Manor theme (location which will be available soon in the fangame^^). And not least, because it is an original composition! Thank for MusicallyRoy for this musically work!

Years
  • Sacred Phoenix incorporates new healing or boost items corresponding to the ancient universe of Keltios. We therefore had to create and bring these new items to life. Thanks to Eysselia, the artwork for most of these new items comes to life. Thanks to her. ❤️

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • Over the last few weeks I've been working underground on the exterior mapping: a total of 4 maps of the first shire have been created!

I present the first: the Elda Forest

Rich in strong biodiversity thanks to the proximity of the Serenaid coastline and the cultivated areas of Eleanor, the agricultural and valley fauna partially mix with that of the forest. There are emblematic Fakemons like Bulbent, Larfae or ancient Venipede, but insects remain the most common creatures.
    The most emblematic place of this place nevertheless remains the Elda Tree. It is said to be thousands of years old and it is under its branches that the Augur Awena trains.

Note a change in the level design of the player's progression: the northern entrance (which has become unique) to the Elda Forest and the Route 3 pass (which offers an alternative path to bypass the forest) will remain blocked until what the player defeats the Jarl Lae in the Ivy Tower, and Route 5 which corresponds to the coastal zone will not allow you to reach the forest without the Cut technique, nor to cross the river to the south (at least having Surf). This will encourage the player to explore the forest first before crossing Route 3, while also allowing me to place slightly higher level Pokémons in the forest and southern Route 3.

https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Images/Assets/Maps/Exterieur/Alienor/For%c3%aat%20d'Elda.png

Years
  • The second map presented will be the Route 5 - Serenaid Dunes : the major littoral of Eleanor Shire.

It's primarily a waterway used by fishing boats and merchants, but its fine sandy beach and mountain of sand swept by the sea breeze make it a popular destination for walkers. The area is peaceful and the residents of Gortelda like to spend their free time watching the sunset from the top of the dunes in the company of wild Wingulls. For those who prefer to sail on its waters, this channel is placed on one of the widest continental shelves of Keltios, which allows for calm waters suitable for surfing up to a good distance from the coast.

Surfing technique (or a boat) is a must if you want to cross it entirely on the north-south axis. It's a great shortcut to Route 7 or to the north coast of Iberia (old name of Paldea).
    It's also a shortcut to (or an emergency exit from) Elda Forest, but to enter it, it's better to have something to clear brush with the Cut technique.

https://www.sacredphoenix.fr/res/Images/Assets/Maps/Exterieur/Alienor/Route%205%20-%20Dunes%20des%20S%c3%a9rana%c3%afdes.png

Back