• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Golden Heights

Add the custom graphics seen on page 1 to the entire game?

• Yes

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
Looking very good. As said above, you should make your own trees for Ilex Forest. There is one thing, though. The cut tree is a little deformed. You might want to make a new one.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Would you want this revamp of Route 40 I made?
4xv3ock.png

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I CANT PLAY IT! It says a DLL is missing. RGSS102E.dll to be exact. Can anybody help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Wow this looks really cool. I hope that after some practice i can do stuff like you and maybe even Zel.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Wow this looks really cool. I hope that after some practice i can do stuff like you and maybe even Zel.

This is not a HACK SHOWCASE!!
I know "Zel" is the founder of Pokemon ShinyGold. SHinyGold was a hack, not a game making.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
If you want hacks roam around into the emulation forum. This game is looking great Minorthreat. When will you make more screenshots?

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Pretty nice game; it has the things I'd want to see.
8/10~

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
I like the graphics edit. It's not a huge edit but I still think it makes the game look a bit more unique. I liked the demo! 7+/10

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the comments guys. It means a lot.

I haven't really been working much but what I have done will change the game completely, its sort of a mandatory sidequest that you will encounter at Goldenrod and let me tell you it will blow you so far out of Johto you won't know what hit you. ;)

I really can't say when new screens will be posted, I hope soon but I only post screens if something big has been made so it probably won't be until I have mapped Goldenrod completely.

Oh yes, one more thing. This isn't really that important yet but If you or someone you know is a really really awesome spriter and would like to do some sprite work for this game please let me know. I would like to have a new set of Fakemon made for this game because Some sidequests and after Elite 4 quest involve story aspects from another game that I have been thinking up which I will start after this gets done, which i hope will be by next summer lol. This game will have new pokes and i want to feature a few in this game.

So if you or someone you know is a awesome spriter and would like to sprite for this and one other Pokemon game of mine, Please let me know Thank you so much.

~Minorthreat

.:EDIT:.
Oh if you could please try and keep the whole hack/game debate thing out of the thread that would be really really appriciated.

And AXIBAR, thanks for the map but I have a certain style that I keep to as far as the size of the maps(like how much larger they are from the original G/S/C ones and stuff like that) but thank you anyway, thats a pretty nice map BTW.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
And AXIBAR, thanks for the map but I have a certain style that I keep to as far as the size of the maps(like how much larger they are from the original G/S/C ones and stuff like that) but thank you anyway, thats a pretty nice map BTW.
Thanks I was doing it for fun.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2007
I cant get the game to go.When i start it,it just stops the program!!!Darn,i wanna play that game

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2007
thx.il try it now this now.
Edit:Cant find a website that has rpgmakerxp to download.
Help any1?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I'm greatly impressed with "Golden Heights". I've seen it a couple of times and I think to myself, "This'll progress well!".

I'm glad you fixed the overworlds of Gold (the hero) which were done by Coronis, they look much better. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the side-view.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
This game is nice... But when i play it says error cannot load some.. RV...thingy...

Back