• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Golden Heights

Add the custom graphics seen on page 1 to the entire game?

• Yes

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
thanks canine, and everyone else, who gives support, there are support bannars in the first post.

NEW SCREENS
route32screensfm4.png

There on Route 32 this time, except the one in Union cave.

Also I would like to know where you'll would like a demo. The options are:

1. All the way up to the end of Azalea, like the gym but no Ilex Forest.

2. All the way up to the end of Goldenrod.

3. "No Demo, just work on getting the game finished dude"

I'd start a poll but i cant remember if you can delete polls or not.

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
Years
It looks really good, I don't like how the Team Aura grunts look though. I know it's early on, but it'd be a lot nicer if you could add your own original spin to them, don't let them resemble any of the other evil teams at all.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I havent really given a background on Team Aura yet, but I will tell you they resemble Team Rocket for a reason. All the members original members of Team Aura were once memebers of Team Rocket, they didn't agree with Giovanni's methods or plans, so a group of them split of and formed Team Aura, now part of their goal is to not only carry out their plans, but sabotage Team Rockets, so in a lot of the Team rocket events you might see one or two Team Aura Grunts mixed in trying to sabotage team Rockets actions, at least for now the game is so preliminary right now anything is up for change.

um I created a poll to see whether to add the custom graphics seen one page 1, to the entire game to replace some of the FR/LG ones. please vote!

New Screens will be comming in the next couple of days, they will hopefully show some of Azalea...it depends if i want to map it or not. lol

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
Awseome Game!I like your redone Hiro.Hey, I was just wondering if you would post your game in my Forums?It would really help promote my site.I don't really mind if you don't wont to.P.M me if you want to.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well im just posting some random screens because I didn't really get motivated to map Azalea Town. Sorry, but I said I'd post some screens so here are a few screens just of random stuff from the first part of the game. enjoy.

screens92907js6.png

PLEASE DONT USE THE TILES!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen today
I can give you my version of Azalea from an old version of Metallic Silver before we changed the story if you want.

And I'm loving those tiles ;)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
thanks but i have a certain style with my mapping that i like to keep with, thanks anyway.

NEW SCREENS
I wonder where the first one was taken? Its near Azalea.
screens93007if1.png

The last five are from Azalea.

enjoy.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I have a problem. I sent a beta to someone to get it tested and he told me that the game now seem to have a serious lag issue. To the point where the game is vertually non-playable, its really bad. I can't seem to come up with a way to fix it, and I know that it brings the game down. I think it has to do with the scripts which really sucks because they are very nice scripts, so it seems that I have two options both of which are very unhappy solutions.

A) QUIT- I really don't want to but the lag makes the game so annoying to play, and I really don't think the game will be too terribly missed, most G/S/C remakes aren't.

B) REVERT - Revert to the Blizzy Starter Kit scripts that act nothing like POKeMON scripts, just look like POKeMON scripts. Another thing that I don't really want to do but I see no other solution.

I just wanted to inform you all about this so you knew this game isn't dead, at least not yet, but has hit a very very major, life threatining speedbump. :(

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen today
I really don't want to see you stop, But if you do decide to stop, we could always use you. Also, I have some other ideas that should be discussed over PM or IM.

But really, PLEASE DON'T STOP! This is one of the best looking FanGames I've ever scene.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I really don't want to see you stop, But if you do decide to stop, we could always use you. Also, I have some other ideas that should be discussed over PM or IM.

But really, PLEASE DON'T STOP! This is one of the best looking FanGames I've ever scene.

Well trust me I don't want to stop, Its just I want to release a game that enjoyable and up to par and the lag completely ruins that its a task just to get from your house to Prof. Elms lab haha it takes like 20 extra seconds. I really have no clue what I could do to fix it but Im going to just keep trying things like deleting unused material and things like that... :(

Back