• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Golden Heights

Add the custom graphics seen on page 1 to the entire game?

• Yes

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well the lag problem seems to be fixed in the new release of the kit, and do you'll know what that means?

Well for starters it means this game isn't going to die! YAY!

And second it means that HOPEFULLY, and i say hopefully because its just an estimated date. But by this friday you might have a demo that goes all they way up to the Gym battle with Bugsy in AZALEA TOWN!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks.

Well you'll I had a change of heart. The demo will now be released RIGHT NOW!

LINK REMOVED
PM me any bugs or glitches you find. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
Looking very good. Glad to see you are putting forth effort in the graphics department. Your maps are really good, too. I would play the demo, but 10MB is a bit much on my connection.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
I like the demo very few flaws in it at all however i do have a few suggestions:

1. Move enemy Pokemon more into the center of the the gray circle

2. When Elm calls you don't just have the message pop up from out of the blue add a ring or somthing, to make it seem more professional.

3. Change the music at the end of battles to pokemon style

4. make the heal music play when you get you pokemon healed by nurse joy

5. and when you fight silver/kamon the game gets an error message and freezes

hope these help and good luck finishing this

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Is this going to be pretty much a different kind of game to pokemon metallic silver?

Anyways the game is looking exellent keep it up with the custom tiles,seems to get eveerybodies interest and mine ;)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I played the demo, and it was for the most part good. The maps look really beautiful. On the downside, the grammar gets very patchy sometimes, and the game seems to lag.

By the way, might I ask where you found the animations for the doors? I've been looking but I haven't found them.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I cant even download the demo, could someone upload somewhere else like savefile.com?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Bug fixed the Link in the main post is the newest and best beta.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Okay! Waiting to download! Can't wait untill it download complete!
Anyway, nice game! i like those idea!

pokemon programer

Head of TerraByte Software
Years
I love the beta. The only question I have so far is why does the rival have aron?
Where is the beta supposed to end at because on route 30 after battling the rivial and giving the egg to prof Elm there is a pokemon sprite blocking my way even though the trainers are gone.

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
ahh...ill fix that and reupload the demo I forgot to fix that. whoops, The rival having aron well...well the reason is because I wanted to make the game not a strict G/S/C remake so i made a few changes, and that was one of them.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
The game's plot is really interesting.The screenshots are magnificient I am looking forward for more =]

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
New Screens.
I finally Started mapping further in the game, getting things ready, I might release a beta every two gyms I am not sure yet though.

Anyway about the new screens...I'm not going to give any info on them. :D

Just guess!

screens102707ta5.png

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Keep it with the tilesets thats really awesome.Maybe you should add some custom trees.

Back