• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Z (Fakemon Hack | Complete | v1.2.0 available! Material drop system implemented!)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Enjoying this hack so far, though i think it could use a few better grinding spots between the 3rd and 5th gyms.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This hack is good however exp is hard to come by and it would be incredibly beneficial to add gen 6 exp share to reduce grinding times

Years
    • Online now
    This hack is good however exp is hard to come by and it would be incredibly beneficial to add gen 6 exp share to reduce grinding times
    The creator said in an earlier post that the Gen 6 exp. share won't be added here as it would most likely throw off the level curve. I'm bummed about it, too, but I hope that this game can continue to improve and find alternative ways to make grinding less tedious.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Hi. I'm Celeste. My first ROM hack, Pokémon Fire Red Advanced, was finished over six years ago, and it's a charming little thing, but it's from a long-gone era, when the Fairy-type was novel and everyone was using MrDollSteak's base and I thought I was a boy. Times have changed. We've all matured.

My second hack was Pokémon Emerald Advanced, a project that in retrospect was ultimately too ambitious to succeed with my skill at the time, which is why it remains unfinished, stuck forever at gym 6. But I liked a lot of the ideas that went into it. There was a spark of something solid there.

I made other hacks from then to now, but most too minor to mention. (Hey, Viva Las Vega enjoyers.) I grew busy, I gained other interests, but something in me still had that desire to create.

Thus, here we are. I present a project that in some ways scales back those lofty ambitious, but in other ways far exceeds anything I could have dreamed of back then. I give you Pokémon Emerald Z.

Pokémon Emerald Z (Fakemon Hack | Complete | v1.2.0 available! Material drop system implemented!)

What it is:
    A hack of Pokémon Emerald that contains, among other things, over 100 Fakemon with thoughtful designs and high-quality sprites, a carefully-curated Pokédex, shuffled Gym Leaders, buffs to weak Pokémon, some new maps, and a lot of love.

What it is not:
    A difficulty hack, an includes-every-Pokémon hack, a quality-of-life hack, a source of free Fakemon, a peanut-free product, a blood sacrifice to the dark god Ba'al, an illustrated guide to cold fusion, affiliated in any way with Elon Musk.

That's the gist. Here are some screenshots. I'll provide some more details in spoilers below, if you want to peruse. Thanks for reading. I hope you give it a try, and I hope, if you do, that you have fun.

Pokémon Emerald Z (Fakemon Hack | Complete | v1.2.0 available! Material drop system implemented!)

Spoiler: I'd like more details, please

Spoiler: I'd like to see the available Pokémon, please

Spoiler: I'd like details on the available Pokémon, please

Spoiler: I'd like to learn any known bugs, please

Spoiler: I'd like to ask another question, please

Spoiler: I'd like a hint, please

Spoiler: I'd like to see the credits, please

Spoiler: I'd like to download it, please
    Question. You know what the shiny rate is with or without the shiny charm?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I've recently downloaded the game and I seem to have an issue with the move incinerate. As I go to use it my game then resets, though I don't know if this has something to do with the emulator I'm using. MyBoy for android.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    So a weird glitch happens when my pocheyna knocks out an opponent
    With more than one pokemon

When the new pokemon comes in Poochyna will now have copied that pokemons moves and leaving the other pokemon with no moves

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Is the EV cap for an individual stat still 255, or did you lower it to 252?

Question. You know what the shiny rate is with or without the shiny charm?
    1/512 with, 1/4096 without.

I've recently downloaded the game and I seem to have an issue with the move incinerate. As I go to use it my game then resets, though I don't know if this has something to do with the emulator I'm using. MyBoy for android.
    As mentioned, this is an issue with MyBoy.

So a weird glitch happens when my pocheyna knocks out an opponent
    With more than one pokemon

When the new pokemon comes in Poochyna will now have copied that pokemons moves and leaving the other pokemon with no moves
    This sounds like you might be on the 1.0.0 patch, as this was solved in 1.0.1. Try updating to the latest patch, and if you still have this issue let me know (preferably with additional details or a video).

Just wanted to ask but where's Migreat located?
    Migreat is the roaming legendary, akin to the Latis. It starts roaming after meeting Steven on Route 118.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    How do I get Wyrmonger?
    Actually I just realized the docs don't mention how to obtain any Pokémon that can't be regularly encountered in the wild, is this intentional? Will we get docs for this in the future?
    Incinerate crashes the game in the trick forest
    Please read the first post. I know it's a lot of spoilers and a lot of text, but asking questions that already have answers clogs the thread, especially with one-liners.

- Pokémon not encountered normally that are actually difficult to locate even with effort all have sections under "I'd like a hint, please," including Wyrmonger, the fossils, and the other starters. All other static or gift-exclusive Pokémon can be very easily encountered if you have a healthy curiosity and talk to NPCs as you go.

- The Incinerate issue, as has been stated multiple times now including literally three posts above yours and in the known bugs section of the main post, is a problem with MyBoy, not the hack.

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Please read the first post. I know it's a lot of spoilers and a lot of text, but asking questions that already have answers clogs the thread, especially with one-liners.

- Pokémon not encountered normally that are actually difficult to locate even with effort all have sections under "I'd like a hint, please," including Wyrmonger, the fossils, and the other starters. All other static or gift-exclusive Pokémon can be very easily encountered if you have a healthy curiosity and talk to NPCs as you go.

- The Incinerate issue, as has been stated multiple times now including literally three posts above yours and in the known bugs section of the main post, is a problem with MyBoy, not the hack.
    I'm dumb, I didn't see there was another submenu below the first submenu about the starters, my bad, still please make it more obvious next time please xd

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    resurrecting an ancient pokecommunity account of mine just to comment on this hack, because i've been absolutely ADORING it so far. wild to me that it's been so long since firered advanced came out and equally wild to me that it seems we ended up having a Perpendicular Gender Experience since then. fun times & fun hacks all around! i've really enjoyed the latest update to the EXP curve - i got up to the fifth gym on 1.00 and then restarted entirely on 1.02 when i found out it existed, been a lot happier with how much less grinding i've had to do so far. also the fakemon rule. i'm trying to use as many as i can just to see what they're all about. drumble is my new best friend.
    Spoiler: The Drumble Hint

one request for help that i put out into the world though, relating to your dastardly trick forest:
    Spoiler: trick forest spoilers

thanks for the great work!!

oh and also bonus points for that one house near the mimic circle with all the tandemaus. their collective nickname me laugh out loud and wake up my cat, 10/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Will there be any way to change pokemon genders, for the sake of Gender Locked evolutions? It's very disheartening to get a shiny Snorunt, but be COMPLETELY locked out of Froslass, simply because it's a gender locked evolution.
    That or making gender locked evolutions not a thing, and instead just change the gender[by changing the gender percentages on the evolution, similar to Azurill>Marill where it can change due to different percentages]

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Thank you for the responses you gave

What's the best way to play it on mobile
    Android to be specific

As I don't belive mgba works on mobile

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Heya! Does anyone know how to teach Candleru a fire attack before evolving?? Thankss

Back