• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Andrew decided to have a treat for dinner today. It took him awhile to decide where to go: The Wing King or Juan's Mexican Food. He finnaly decided on The Wing King. He left around seenish. He decided to walk, as usual. He passed the few jet-black alleys on his route to The Wing King. He got there around seven ten.
    "Hi," the waitor greeted Andrew,"What would you like to drink?"
    "Oh.. I'll take a Coke."
    "Is a Doctor Pepper fine?"
    "Sure." Andrew answered
    The waitor left to get Andrew's drink. Andrew didn't have to look at the menu. He already knew what he wanted: half barbique half lemon pepper tray. The waitor came back in about five minets.
    "Are you ready to order?"
    "Sure. I'll have a half barbique half lemon pepper wing tray, por favor." The waitor gave him a puzzled look ,and walked off.Oh, wait. This isn't Juan's Mexican Food. Andrew thought to himself.
    In about ten minets Andrew finaly got his wings. He scarfed them down in less time than it took the waitor to get the food. He shouldn't eat that fast.
    But what Andrew saw next cought him by suprise. First, the clumsy chef dropped a juicy, buffalo wing. He had to force himself not to grab it and chow down. Then, he saw a tiny figure shoot out of nowhere. It looked like a Typholusin, but Andrew knew Typholusions weren't that small.
    Andrew followed the tiny, Typholusion-like, creature. He followed it down the sidewalk to an aboandoned shop.
    There was one thing that went through his mind: Streetghost.

OOC:*Por Favor means please in Spanish.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Before CK could fully fall asleep she heard something that sounded like footsteps. She didn't know whether it was friend or foe, and curiosity overcame her. Whatever it was, it was on her home turf so she felt she could easily escape if she had to, despite how exhausted she was. She peeked around the corner, looking towars the entrance, and saw a really, really tall person. She looked at his belt and noticed that he had PokeBalls, indicating he was a trainer.

CK sniffed the air and sensed the presence of a Feraligatr and Spheal on his belt, but nothing else. That could only mean a few things. He was a new trainer, or he was looking for streetghosts. CK thought he saw him reach for a PokeBall and slowly began to back away, hoping she was unnoticed. Unfortunately she accidentally backed into some stacked bricks and knocked one down, making a loud clang.

CK looked around the room, desperate for her exit. She ran over her blanket and ripped up a piece of wallpaper, revealing a small hole. She desperately squeezed halfway through the hole before she found herself stuck. She forgot that she wasn't supposed to eat before attempting to slide through the hole, because it made her too fat to get through. It would eventually wear off, but not fast enough. She desperately kicked her back legs around in the open air, hoping for some miracle that either she would slip through or that this trainer wouldn't hurt her.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Andrew saw a small, babylike, Typholusion in the small hut. He bent down to get a better look, when he heard a loud bang! He saw the the Typholusion was scared, and looking for a way out. He saw it scurry to the back of the building looking for an escape route. It had found a hole in the wall, and tried to slip it's way through. It got stuck. Poor baby Typholusion. Andrew thought. He walked his way to the back of the building to try to capture the rare Typhlousin. He reached for an empty PokeBall. The Typholusion tried to make it's way out, but found no hope.
    "Oh... It's okay, I won't hurt you. I'm gonna help you by getting you out. As long as you let me capture you." The Typholusion didn't try to get out, it was too smart for that. Hopefully it computed Andrew's words.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • CK heard the unmistakable sound of a PokeBall being enlarged, and heard the trainer say he was going to capture her to help her. But because of her past experiences she had become difficult to convince. She remembered her previous trainer, abandoning her because she was 'last week's' trend. That was four months ago now.

She didn't see how this trainer should be any different, so she continued to struggle, kicking out and clawing at the wall on the other side, where her head was. She then took a deep, deep breath and felt the remainder of her body slide through the hole. CK then found herself in the next room, so she scuttled out back into the hallway, past the room where the trainer was and made a break for the door. If she could just get out she could lose him in the traffic.

Years
  • "Did you bring it?" One, the oldest, asked in a low growl. I smiled cheekily, and spread out my hands, as if asking 'huh?' I pulling a Browning semi-automatic pistol out of my pocket and handed it to him.

"Would you ever doubt me, Niko?" I asked him, eyebrows raised. His face was more like a square than and oval, and his short buzzed hair didn't do anything to help his look. He was taller than me by at least eight inches, though. He, rubbed his chin mockingly, and then replied in a voice so obviously dripping with sarcasm, "No, of course not, Haruhi."

I smiled sweetly and batted my long eyelashes. "Does, this mean we're going steady?"

He stared at me for a second, shook his head and grabbed a stack of fives. He handed me the money and whipped around quickly, to look at one of the younger members.

"Don't be staring at my sweet innocent Haruhi like that!" Niko yelled at the poor kid. The kid spluttered, and the other snorted, trying to conceal his laughter.

"I-I wasn't looking at him!"

Niko laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You better not be, Haruhi is my b!tch." I wrapped my arms sexily around the gang leader's neck and feigned lust. "Oooh, Niko... lower, lower, yeah that's it, now hold that spot!"

Everyone looked at me like I was on cocaine, which I probably was, hell, I can't remember what I've taken in in the last few days! They looked from me, to Niko's hands, none of which were near me, except for the one wrapped around my waist, still. I checked to make sure the money was still in my pocket, walked to the door, blew Niko a kiss, and left.

Nice acting. Acting like they're all your friends.

Shut up.

What are you trying to do here, @szhole?

None of your f~cking business.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Sparks stood on a roof top near The Wing King, watching all the commotion on the street. He cocked his head as CK ran past, followed by Andrew.
    'What a small typhlosion,' he thought, following the aforementioned pokemon with his eyes. When CK dissappeared from sight, Sparks ambled to the edge of the building. "But that trainer seems nice!" He happily yelled as he jumped to the ground, then running after Andrew.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • As CK ran for the door she halted to a stop when she noticed a Pikachu standing in the doorway. The pikachu had a red bandanna around his right ear and had some strange device with him that she'd never seen before. She didn't know what this Pikachu wanted, and didn't want to accidentally run him over in her escape. She walked over to the Pikachu, completely forgetting about her close encounter with the trainer in the next room, and talked to him in Pokemon language.

<I've seen you around. Who are you? And what are doing in my home? And...> She pointed at the device the Pikachu had, <what is that?> She then noticed the trainer coming up behind her. She wasn't afraid of the trainer, but more scared of what might happen if he got sick of her. She was so confused from her past that she didn't know good trainers from bad anymore, so she couldn't tell that the tall trainer was as kind as he seemed. CK refused to let herself be hurt anymore.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Man I need to get with the times

IC:
    "Scizor Go!" The luxury ball escaped from my hand and my pokemon Scizor jumped out of it. "Lets do some training". We walked through the slums of the city. There were abandoned pokemon everywhere. There were even people begging for money on the streets. I knew it was a matter of time before they tried to rob me or something.

As we walked I noticed a few people here werent one of the homeless but were trainers like me. So I went over to one who was in an abandoned shop. I went up to him and asked "what are you doing?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Oh, I'm sorry," Sparks said, accidently activating the machine he held, allowing Andrew to understand him. "I didn't know this was your home." Noticing now that CK was pointing at his machine, Sparks smiled. "It allows me to talk human language. My old trainer got it for me before he..." He looked down at the ground, unable to say anything else about his former trainer.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I returned Scizor back to his Luxury ball but then I heared something. It sounded like there was another voice in the shop. I abandoned the trainer who was at the entrance and continued to go forward. Then I saw something

There was a pikachu talking to a Typhlosion. The strange thing was that the Typhlosion was very small. It looked like a baby. What was more shocking was that the Pikachu was talking in human tounge to the Typhlosion

Years
  • ::Weee, let's get with the times~!::

I ran as soon as I was out the door. But I took a new direction instead of the one that had led me to this hideout. Just a precaution; I don't wanna get killed. Yet. I scooped up the black Raichu as I ran past him, and talked in a hushed voice.

"Danger. WE have got some cash, so we're now going to eat Soba!"

He sparked my hand lightly, in affection, as I ran until I came to a main street. I slowed my pace so I was jogging, looking around every couple of seconds. Yes, there's the soba stand! I was distracted for a moment, however, by noise coming from one shack. I think it was originally a shop, but it was abandoned now. I sighed, changed my course and slowed my pace. I looked around catiously, no sense in being careless.

[You are so paranoid,] Danger told me as he himself looked around. Because of my bond with my one and only pokemon, we can talk-sort of. I guess maybe I've just come to understand what all the "rai rai's" mean.

I ignored him and continued walking towards the hut, where I could now hear two, no three voices. I noticed one trainer near the front of the shop, and another one looking inside. I strode calmly past the one outside, and came up right behind the one farther in.

I saw what was causing the commotion; a baby Typhlosion, and a Pikachu. Everything would have been normal except for the fact that the Pikachu was talking in a human tongue. I yawned loudly.

[I talk all the time,] my pokemon told me, not quite so impressed as me by this. I leaned down and ruffled the fur on his head.

"Yeah, I know."

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • CK didn't understand the Pikachu very well, but she didn't care because she began to panic even more as two other people, who she recognised as trainers from their Pokemon's scent plus one was accompanied by a Raichu, approached the shop. They, and the other trainer, were all gathering around her and the Pikachu she was talking to. She was scared out of her mind. When she looked up at the first trainer that followed her from the restaurant, she thought he looked slightly familiar, but then shook it off and decided to make another run for it.

She turned to the Pikachu and said <Look, I gotta get outta here. I can't let them catch me.> Then she ran straight between the other two trainers and down the stones steps of her home. She turned out of the alleyway and back onto the busy street. There were so many people around, it would be difficult for the other trainers to find her. But she decided to cross the road just in case. She ran across the road, carefully dodging cars and at the last minute, made the mistake of looking back to see if she was being followed.

A car's tires screeched as it tried to brake in time, but the bumper still struck CK hard, causing her to fly up on the sidewalk. She screamed a baby Typhlosion scream in pain, before crying out loud. She ried and cried for a few minutes, but after a while her crying began to fade with her consciousness. The last thing she could remember was feeling herself being lifted off the ground.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • The Typhlosion ran between mine and another trainers legs. But then all of the sudden it ran in the middle of the busy street. All of the sudden a car hit the Typhlosion with its bumper. It seemed that it was badly injured. I ran up to it and asked "Are you okay". The Typhlosion slipped into unconcious state. I was to late

"Come on what can I do?". My biggest weakness is that I care about pokemom more then myself. I took both my pokemon off the street since they were going to die anyway. I didnt like how pokemon were dying just because of us humans. So I had only one plan to help this small Typhlosion

"Go Alakazam. RECOVER."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Sparks ran after CK, reaching him just after the typhlosion got hit. He looked up at Cain as the trainer let out his Alakazam. Sparks activated his machine, purposely this time, in order to talk to Cain.
    "Hey, will he be okay?" Sparks continued to look up at him, waiting impatiently for an answer.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • OOC:Wow , alot of posts already! I'll just jump in somewhere.

It was a clear , sunny day. I was usually uncaring for situations , usually. I heard a commotion going on down the street as he saw a Typhlosion , a small one in fact. He went to see what was going on and heard a pikachu talking to the volcanic pokemon , in human speak!

I hung around long enough to see the typhlosion faint , a trainer pick it up , and sending out an Alakazam to heal it.
    I got pretty bored and went to a willow tree which I was familiar with. I jumped into it , and use my psychic powers to break a couple of twigs to secretly stick in my mouth , while covering it too. Then something jumped into my shirt. "AHAHAHAHAH! It tickles!" I bursted out as the thing crawled on my back. The thing popped out and revealed itself to be a poocheyena that was stuck in the tree. I noticed weird marks and , using my psy-powers , read its mind. It turned out to be another street ghost. It bit me on the arm.

I shrugged and carried it to the pokemon center with it hanging on my wrist. I might as well take it to the poke-center , since its covered with bleeding scars.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • The Pikachu started to ask "Will it he be okay?" Cain replied "Do not worry. Alakazam has healed many Pokémon in the past. If he cant heal it no one else can. The Typhlosion looked somewhat better but I knew that looks can be deceiving. He could still be much worse. Then a trainer behind him asked "Maybe we should take him to the Pokémon center."

Cain replied "The nearest Pokémon center has been abandoned in years. The closest one has to be very far away. I doubt we could take this little one here there. Lets just wait for Alakazam to finish".

The trainer it seemed was still trying to take it. So we started to walk with Alakazam recovering along the way.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "like I said before. I do not know. Alakazam can only heal the pokemon. It doesnt mean it hasnt suffered some Trauma." The pokemon was pestering me by asking if this Typhlosion was going to be okay. I really was getting annoyed by it.

So we continued to walk since the pokemon center was a few hours away. But of course I didnt like the fact that we needed to walk such a far distance away

Years
  • I yawned boredly and stalked towards the others, who were surrounding the baby Typhlosion. It had just been ran over. Danger copied my movements, even the yawn, and followed.

[This is so gay.]

"Yeah, you said it." I replied in a tone that implied I would rather be somehwere else. Strolling over so slowly I could have been years in the future and not known it, I came up beside the one guy's Alakazam. Healing porperties? Eh, whatever, I wasn't one to judge. He!l, he could date the pokemon for all I cared.

"Hey, so does anyone want soba? But you'll have to bring your own money."

Danger snorted and I picked him up by the hair on his head. [Nice icebreaker, stupid. Ask if they want soba after witnessing a pokemon being run over.]

"Dude, you're so dead." I informed him as I brought back a fist. He did his shock thing before I hit him, so I dropped him on the ground. Quickly scurrying up my clothing he came to rest on top of my head. Nibbling on my hair, he told me [Still too fast for me, Haruhi. I'll get you someday, though.]

"Dude, yeah, right. In your dreams maybe."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back