• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK waited and waited, beginning to get scared. It took her a long time to adapt to the streets she once lived in, and now she had just been moved without noticing.

She then noticed the trainer that picked her up and the Pikachu she talked to earlier, slowly approaching her. She thought about running, but had nowhere to go. What was worse, getting caught or getting lost? If she got lost she wouldn't be able to find food. If she got caught she would never be able to return home again.

But where was home? Did she have a home? All of these different questions and dilemmas ran through CK's head.

CK finally made some decisions and stood up...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The baby typhlosion finnaly stood up. This took quicker then usual. Because of the speed in which the pokemon finnaly overcome its fear surprised Cain.

Okay... what do I do now? If I make a sudden move then it may run away. But if I try to corner it may get scared and attack. .

Cain finnaly decided on one thing. He took Sparks off his sholder and asked him one thing

"Sparks can you do me one favor? Can you talk to this Typhlosion and say that we are harmless?"

Years
    Say that they are harmless? I thought. I had listened in to what the trainer had said, able to understand only a little due to having a trainer before. I understood certain words, and what was put together in my mind was that this trainer person had said that he was harmless; and was asking his Pikachu to tell this small Typhlosion that he was harmless.

There was no way I was going to buy it so soon; I still had to wait and see what would happen. Slowly, I inched closer, barely visible. If someone were to look my way, they would see something, but wouldn't be able to put together that I was a Sandshrew. They would most likely think I was something else; a bag, perhaps.

Quietly, I waited to hear what would happen next.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Since pokefan isnt replying im going to bunny his character a little

IC: Sparks told the Typhlosion we were harmless.

"Thats good Sparks. Come back here."

Cain had to think fast. So he decided on one thing.

Cain took a poke'block out of his backpack, he took it between his fingers

Okay, I hope this works. I need a miracle

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    The Pikachu the trainer referred to as Sparks jumped off his shoulder and stood a distance away from the trainer. <We won't hurt you. I promise.> He said in Pokemon language. As Sparks turned away and returned to his trainer CK looked up at him and the PokeBlock she saw made her mouth water.

CK looked at the PokeBlock hungrily, then held her paws up to her stomach, feeling the rumble from within. She could have sworn she heard a little scuttling like the sound of claws scraping against the concrete ground, but when she looked over she saw nothing but a strange, brown lump.

Ignoring it, CK looked back at the trainer again and felt like her mind was no longer in control as her stomach ordered her feet to step closer. She cautiously moved towards the trainer, looking up at him again. He had a strange look in his eyes as if he was desperately hoping for something.

CK relit her flames as a precaution, crouched down on all fours and sniffed at the PokeBlock from a few inches away. She then carefully reached out and took the PokeBlock from the trainer. He made no sudden reaction, so CK sat up on her back legs and dropped the PokeBlock in her mouth, chewing it contently. It had a spicy flavour to it, making it all the more enjoyable for CK.

As she swallowed the last of the PokeBlock she looked up at the trainer and felt the need to trust him. Without him she was totally lost, so she said <My name is CK.> hoping that the Pikachu would be able to translate that into human language with its machine.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Sparks repeated the name CK, hm.

"Sparks, repeat what I say. CK I can see you have no home. But I can give you one. I am a pokemon trainer and I specialize in training Streetghosts like yourself. Sparks here is my latest edition. I can take care of you, bath and feed you so in time you can be a fully grown Typhlosion. The only thing I ask for you to do it get inside the pokeball."

Cain placed a pokeball in the middle of where they were

"Just press the button and your fate will be sealed".

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: Sorry guys. I'm back now. OH, and glad to see you replied, CK.

IC: Sparks turned away from his trainer to look at CK. "<He says he can see you have no home. He can give you one.>" Sparks patted his trainer's head. "<He's a pokemon trainer and he specializes in training, uh, streetghosts, like yourself.>" He paused to think. "<I don't know what a streetghost is, but he also says that he can take care of you. All you have to do is get inside the pokeball.>"

Sparks thought about Cain's last sentence, and decided not to translate it, although he had a feeling CK might have understood it anyway.

"So, uh, that's all..."

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK looked at the PokeBall that was placed on the ground. She knew what it was, and what it meant if she pressed that button. She'd been there before, and it was a horrible experience. But this trainer seemed nice, plus he said he'd had other 'streetghosts', or so he called them. CK didn't know what streetghosts were, and it seemed neither did Sparks, but she figured they were Pokemon like her.

She shakily approached the red and white ball, slowly reaching out towards the grey button which would suck her inside when she heard the trainer say "Just press the button and your fate will be sealed." CK froze, and her mind began to replay memories of those same words "Your fate will be sealed". Those words, even though she didn't understand them, always had an awful experience following them.

Back when she lived with all the other families of Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion there was a trainer who attempted to catch all of them. Everybody except CK, who tried to stand up to them, ran. She was beat up and almost captured, when the trainer said "Your fate will be sealed!" But then, the only Quilava who loved her jumped in front of the PokeBall thrown at her. The enraged pack attacked the trainer, but he escaped. That Quilava was never seen again, and since then CK had been regarded a nuisance. Those events were what led to her exile.

CK made her way through the forest, when she was caught by a trainer, who repeated those words "Your fate will be sealed" just before she threw the PokeBall. The trainer loved her dearly and was always showing her off to her friends. But when there was no-one else to show her off to and her friends grew bored of the same old thing CK was abandoned in a dirty alley where she lived for several months before being hit by the car.

CK stood before this new trainer, shaking madly. After everything that had happened she just couldn't do it. She retracted her paw and began to slowly step backwards, extremely frightened. But after a few steps backwards she stopped. She had nowhere to go and no-one else to help her. This was a huge dilemma for her. Should she take a chance relying on or ignoring her instincts to run?

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OCC: Hey there! I finally have the time to join my own RP! ^^ I´m sorry to have let you waiting so long, but i see you are doing well, eh? <_<

Name: Zuzou Zamachi
    Class: Trainer
    Species: human
    Description/Picture:

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Personality: Zuzou is a mad trainer who likes to cause much damage and pain to other creatures. Her goal is to join Team Rocket or something else and she tries to do that in stealing Pokémon from trainers, hunt street ghost and beat up other people. She is interested in finding out someones horrors or weakness. Indeed she didn´t had have any friends ever and hates everyone who can handle getting friends. Sometimes she cries silently in a dark corner or doesn´t speak for hours if she sees that other people can get friends except her. Sometimes she tries to speak to other persons or tries to start a simple conversation but it turns always out the same, so she is mad and likes to make other feel her pain.

Items: Electro shocker, Pokeballs, backpack, pokedex and pokegear.

History: Her secret.

Pokémon:

Name: Delorian
    Species: Zangoose (male)
    Personality: Aggressive, searching for combat and every time he can he insults other Pokémon. He hates street ghost, trainer, normal pokemon... ah cmon, he hates everything, except his trainer.

Name: Raphael
    Species: Mightyena (male)
    Personality: Passive, evading combat and trying every time he can stopping Delorian from fighting. He is something like the opposite of his friend.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Nigma joins his own Roleplay finnaly

Ic: "Okay Sparks. Now we wait for CK to make a decision."

Cain took out his pokeball and released Scizor and asked Sparks to translate

"This is scizor. A lowly streetghost like you he was. But until I raised him. Now he is one of the strongest trainer pokemon in the city."

Cain hoped that Scizor lookd noble enough so CK could decide

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I don't know..." Sparks looked at Cain, then back at CK. "<Have you ever had a trainer, CK?>" He took a step towards the small pokemon, wanting to comfort him. "<Do you know what it's like?>"

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK looked up at the Scizor, who stood proudly beside its trainer. CK was still unsure about the whole thing, but was still tempted. She wanted to grow up big and strong so that she could reclaim her place back home. If it was possible, she even wanted to hunt down the evil trainer who captured the only Quilava who cared for her. He was probably a Typhlosion by now.

Sparks then approached her. <Have you ever had a trainer, CK? Do you know what it's like?> he asked. CK nodded.

She shakily replied <I had a trainer... once. But she never trained me. She just took care of me. And once she got sick of me... she abandoned me, just like my own pack...> CK bowed her head and took a deep breath, trying not to cry. She then clenched her fist, trying to think of a solution through all of this, because she didn't want to spend the rest of her life tagging along with a trainer. She felt that she had a home to return to... when she was ready.

CK looked up at Sparks, nodded to him to translate, then looked up at the trainer and said <I'll make you a deal. I'll go with you, until I've grown up where you have to take me to just outside Mt. Mortar where I can go back home.> CK hoped that these conditions would suit the trainer as she stood with her paw on the top of the PokeBall while waiting for an answer.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks quickly translated CK's words for Cain and then turned back to CK. "<I haven't been with Cain very long...>" He threw a quick glance at his trainer. "<but I don't think he'll anondon you. Don't worry, CK.>"

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK nodded, lifted her paw and tapped the button. She felt strange as a red glow surrounded her and sucked her inside the ball. She found herself standing in darkness as she heard a click behind her, the sound of the ball locking her inside. She was once again a tame Pokemon.

CK looked around, the memories of her last PokeBall coming back to her. It wasn't quite as stuffy as the one she was in at that moment. Just then, CK heard a voice in her head. <He's close by, CK> The confused Typhlosion looked around, wondering where it came from, and it seemed to be coming from all around her. <The time is near, but you must beware.>

CK stuttered <Who... who's there?>

<Beware the Pokemon with the poisoned heart...> The voice faded with this last sentence, leaving CK in the darkness. CK cocked her head, now more confused than ever.

<The Pokemon with the poisoned heart? What does that mean?> She thought to herself. CK began to feel a little light-headed. The PokeBall was starting to make her feel sick, so she turned around, lit her neck flames and charged in that general direction. In a few seconds she was surrounded by a bright light, and then she was standing still at the trainer's feet again.

She looked up at Cain, then over at Sparks, then up at Cain again and said <I forgot to ask, what's your name?>

OOC: I don't know anything about the inside of a PokeBall, or how a Pokemon lets itself out, so I just made it up.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "<His name i Cain,>" Sparks answered for his trainer, since he could not understand CK. "<And you know who I am, right?>" Without waiting for an answer, Sparks walked over to CK and handed him his human-speech-machine. "<Here. In case you want to talk to him.>"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    The bulbasaur lay on the ground, injured and whining. Again Zuzou kicked it. "You shouldn´t get in my way, streetghost... heh... too weak..." she went away, out of the dark street. [Do you have to injure every Pokémon you see?] Raphael asked. "Keep still, or you are the next one i will crush..." [...] Again Zuzou had found a victim, a helpless little Pokémon, and again her rage against everyone had gone crazy. She walked along the street. After a while she saw a Pikachu with something red on it´s ear, talking to someone. Again someone who gets friends. Zuzou watched them leaning against a wall, the Mightyena next to her.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    CK let herself out of the pokeball. Cain was glad that she made the choice to be a tame pokemon. He had always wanted a Typhlosion. Then all of the sudden Sparks gave CK the human speaking machine he had used. All of the sudden Ck started wearing it

"Well this is good."

Sparks all of the sudden started saying Pikachu like a regular pokemon. Cain looked around and saw a brown bag lying around. But he did a closer inspection and realised that it was actualy a Sandshrew.

Man I have caught 3 pokemon in 1 day. I wonder if this streetghost does anything.

Cain knelt down towards the Sandshrew. He hoped he wouldnt make sudden moves and play it cool like he did with CK. Just then Cain heared footsteps and turned around and saw a girl with a Mightyena.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK looked at the machine, confused. She didn't know what it was and just said 'No thanks, I'm OK. This does belong to you after all.' She realized that she had spoken in a different language, and was a little shocked. She quickly took the machine off and handed it back to Sparks.

She then noticed that Cain had walked over to the brown bag that CK saw before. He was examining it carefully, as if just expecting it to uncurl and reveal a Pokemon or something like that. CK just turned away and started staring into space. She felt a cold wave of uneasiness wash over her as she felt the feeling that someone was watching her. She could also sense a very familiar presence not far from them...

Years
    Uh oh. It was that moment again. You know, the one you never wanted to get to, but knew it was coming the second you decided to wait? Yes, it was that moment. I had had some experiences in said moments; they were not always nice. Over the year of being what I was apparently (a Pokémon lost forever), I knew that these instances were something to avoid as often as possible. Well, it wasn't as worth watching now that the trainer had come nearer.

I noted, quickly, that the trainer seemed to be that of a nice one. I would give anything to have a trainer again. But, it was those eyes that were getting to me. They were saying something that I very quickly deciphered. It was not that hard, actually. I had noted those expressions when I once had a trainer. It was in him that I found something I did not hear while he was speaking with the tiny Typhlosion via Pikachu.

Those eyes were saying: 'I have another Pokémon.'

Uh oh. Yeah, it was that moment again.

Quickly, I sprinted to a run on all fours between his legs, then ran forward. I ran past both, the Pikachu and Typhlosion, and was running towards the next sidewalk, hoping to get as far from there as possible. It was at this glimpse, that I noticed someone that kind of looked like a trainer.

It was at this moment that everything for me seemed to just halt. Or, more slow down. This trainer did not look like someone I wanted to see while running for my life. This person looked…she just did not look good at all. That Mightyena standing tall next to her didn't fix anything for me.

My only thoughts were that she would not cause any trouble towards me. I was just running away again; this is how I live.

What ever she would do, I was about to find out, as time sped up, and I was just about to pass her…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back