• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1:

Please make all posts a minimum of one complete paragraph. This includes sentences that aren't short and wimpy.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay I do not know who that warning was for. But I think it was for Pokefan.

IC:

"Okay. I think its time to stop wandering and find some streetghosts"

Cain immediatly unleashed all 4 of his pokemon from their balls. Pigeott looked fierce as always, Alakazam was meditating quietly and Scizor was sharpening his scisors. Cain looked at CK who was still a small typhlosion. But still Cain didnt want to give up on a pokemon like Sparks gave up on him. Slowly he bent down to CK's level

"Okay CK. Now Sparks has run away for some reason. I dont know why, I wasnt even doing anything. But if he wanted to give up then he didnt think we were good enough for him. Anyway we are hunting some streetghosts right now. Are you ready?"

Years
    "Lost key?" I wondered. "How so?" It was nice that I was finally getting a trainer. It was nice to know that I for some reason changed their trainer to someone better, as they said. But I had to wonder about that last statement. How bad could her past have been? It couldn't have been any worse than my past, but I was still left to wonder about it.

I sat next to the Mightyena. The TV was not as big as my former trainer's, but I couldn't help but stare. It had been a long time since I actually saw one closely. Almost anything that Zuzou had could mesmerize me, basically because I was discovering things all over again. It was fun, but how long would it last?

As long as I knew that I was the one that had somehow soften her up to a good mood, that was good enough. And now, I could speak to others without having to worry about them beating me to a pulp. I knew that wouldn't last long though; Zuzou was a trainer, and would eventually make me battle. I wasn't so good as I was before, so I was not sure how she would take it. Would she…leave me?

I decided to ask. "Raphael," I started. "If your trainer saw that I was not…as powerful as she thinks I am, would she…get rid of me?"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    [Get rid of you?] Raphael repeated. The mightyena shook it´s head. [She never would. Zuzou is the kind of person which chooses only a few to follow her, and if someone isn´t that strong, or can´t catch up with the other team members, her attention will concentrate on you, of course. She will practice with you more than with the others. And even if you aren´t that strong, she has chosen you because something special about you.]

He gave Kade a warm look. [Hey come on!]Raphael continued. [Even if she gets angry from time to time, you don´t have to think bad about her...] he laughed. [She has a goal, and she will do everything to get it. She needs friends, friends like us.] Delorian continued. [Sometimes she is lonely. We can´t do much if she keeps crying alone in a room, but cheer her up. Sometimes she needs nothing more than our pure presents.]

Zuzou meanwhile was busy with cooking. She found the box where she had the poke-food and got it out. Zuzou brought it to her Pokémon, Delorian, Raphael and Kade got a big portion with warm poke food and something to drink. "Well guys, i will come back soon, i have to do something, k?" [Yup, but don´t let us wait to long!] Raphael answered. And after a few moments, Zuzou had left the house.

Years
    Warm.

I hadn't had anything warm in a long time. Even some of the Pokefood I ate were not warm. They were just food. Now, I was getting warm Pokefood. Two in one. All I could do was stare for a moment as it came towards me. When it hit the floor, I immediately ate hungrily and greedily. It was when Zuzou left the room that I finally stopped, in wonder.

I had to ask. "Where is she going?" It was strange; I was never the curious type. Well, I was, but not in this way. It was different when I was out in the streets…I know for a fact that I would not question a human. I wouldn't even gain contact with a human. My best bet was to avoid them, but now, as she found interest in me…I found interest in her.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain finally made it to the town square. But the strange thing was that most of the pokemon here were either sleeping or attacking each other. But they were small creatures like Rattata and Spinarak.

"There is nothing here worth a real battle"

Cain finally gave up on his idea of battling a strong streetghost. Most of them were on the outskirts of the city now.

"Oh well. Might as well go for a walk"

Cain walked away from the town square and went towards the residential district. He started to walk past a few houses.

Years
    "So what, are you two meaning to tell me that you never wondering where Zuzou would go do her business?"

Maybe it was a bit too quick for me to say it like that; I gave both, Raphael and Delorian about 6 seconds to answer, and when they hadn't, I just burst with that question. My mind and curiosity did not mix; ever. And yet, I was getting a surge of it rush through my veins, as if by some mysterious force.

I turned, and looked at the door. I was not so sure where she had gone, nor was I sure if I should follow behind her. Was it wise? I was lucky to be loved by her; must I bet her love by following?

In the end, I restrained myself. It was a common thing for humans to just have a nice "walk," ask they say. There was no point in following; she would return when she felt that she needed to.

So I stayed for just a few moments more. Then, I couldn't help the new sense of curiosity in me, and without another word, made my way to an open window, and out of the house I went. I was going to find Zuzou, whether she went to a neighbor's house, a store, or across the galaxy.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long, guys.

Sparks wandered the city streets, avoiding other pokemon and humans as much as he could. His thoughts, however, remained with Cain. He knew he'd never forget his new trainer, or his pokemon, but there were others who needed help, who Sparks knew Cain couldn't help. He had to help them, or he could never live with himself.

He passed many streetghosts, as well as humans who lived like them, as he entered the bad side of town. He shook in fright, but he had to keep going, to help those he had made a promise to. Cain would understand, he felt certain, when Sparks told him why he ran away.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Raphael and Delorian couldn´t answer that quick Kane asked the questions, and before they could say anything else, the Sandshrew tried to follow Zuzou by exiting the house through the window. They couldn´t do anything else except follow Kade to find Zuzou. And then they could see her, standing over there like a shadow in the sunset...

Zuzou had walked outside and went some steps away from the house. It wasn´t much, only 20 meters or something like that, but she needed that space. What was going on? She was changing, her mood was stable and she wasn´t as angry as usually. She nearly was calm and everything seemed clear. What did that Sandslash do to her? Was that a good change? Did she want that change of her personality? She heard something like a window or a door, but she didn´t mention to look in the direction. Her attention was dragged by the sunset on the horizon, and the wind which blew into her hair.

It seemed that it wanted to stroke Zuzou, and she closed her eyes and enjoyed it. A rocket member? I? I´m not sure anymore... she thought. She had started to walk, walk along the street. A melody came up in her mind, and she hummed that song. It was like an angel told her how to sing it, and so she did. It was a wonderfully and emotional, but also tragic melody.

To make the scenery perfect she noticed that she had walked into the cemetery. She stood in front of her past. A family grave. Her entire family was down there, and much Pokémon from her family. Zuzou kneeled down. It was a strange feeling. "Why..." she said. "Bemoni, Ewarn, Livit, Idig, Eleno, Vario, Edund... It was all my fault. And what did you mean with BELIEVE?" She asked out loud. It was obvious that, if you put together the beginning letter of each member "Believe" would come out. But Zuzou didn´t know what to believe. She sat down, and begun crying. She was the only survivor of the "Zamachi-Accident".
    Lonely. Lonely again...

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain was bored. The nightlife was not as exciting as it was supposed to be.

Oh well might as well go home

Suddenly Cain took his pokegear out. He got a quick call

"All trainers be advised if you are still awake. Many Ghost pokemon have fled to the docks."

Ghost pokemon?

Cain knew Ghost pokemon loved cemetaries. He might as well go there

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~

Cain never liked cemetaries. They reminded him of corpses and other dead things. His own parents were buried in this very cemetary. But their graves were probably hidden somewhere.

Oh well

Even though the Cemetary creeped him out he still wanted to find a ghost pokemon. The report said the docks but once the trainers would start swarming over there then soon they would come here. All he would need to do is wait.

After walking through the fog Cain heared something. It sounded like sniffling.

What the?

He walked towards one of the family bouroghs. Where people were buried with their family. He saw a girl who looked a few years older then himself sitting near a few graves crying. He quickly went towards a few tombstones to the left of her sitting on it.

"Usualy people dont come to cemetaries. It brings back old memories."

Years
    OOC: heh, think you meant Kade, and Sandshrew. >.>;

--

I ran. I trusted my sense of smell, even though it was not that powerful. I trusted myself in navigating myself to Zuzou. At the moment, I blocked out all sounds, and trusted only myself and my senses to find Zuzou. What I would do when I found her, I was not so sure.

There were instances when I found humans walking around. They really scared me. I was afraid I would automatically be thrust back into my old life; just another streetghost.

But I shoved that fear away, and continued my search. And I saw her. She was entering some fenced area. I was not too sure of what it was meant for; I just followed behind.

As I did this, I noticed the immediate quiet around me. It was as if all had been shut down; every noise that could have interrupted was silenced. There was not even the sound of Zuzou's footstep; or mine.

That's when I found her, frozen in time. Was it just me seeing this? I wasn't quite sure.

I watched, and a second later, she shouted at the heavens. I stood, frightened a bit. I remembered what Raphael had said. He said that all they did was be there for her; for everything. For when she cried.

And she was crying. I was afraid again, and for another brief moment, I remembered my own past. My past trainer, and the tears he never shed.

I would have ran to her, but someone else got there first. I was at an angle though, and couldn't see the face of the man. The voice however, sounded very familiar. I remembered it from somewhere.

When the man asked a question, I found myself thinking about what he had said. Cemeteries. I knew what they were. They were where the dead lived. And that was where we all were…

I found myself answering for the man at a low tone, sure enough that he wouldn't catch it. "Well I think that that's the main reason we come here; to remember, and never forget."

That's when I finally pieced it all together. Zuzou had cried. In a Cemetery. Near a grave. Had she lost someone? A very special someone?

I regretted coming out here; I wanted so bad to return back to the comfort of Zuzou's home. But I did not leave. I stayed.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Sorry for that! ^^ I was busy at the moment i wrote the last post, and i couldn´t check if i wrote it right... -_-;

IC:

Zuzou heard suddenly a man´s voice. She was surprised and couldn´t speak, but just for a moment. Standing up and looking to the person who talked to her she noticed that it seemed to be a trainer or something like that. The emotions changed a bit, and she showed a tired smile. "Some of us want to remember the past to get reminded where they are in the present..." Zuzou said.

"I don´t want forget those who died. My hole family and my first Pokémon are buried here. I am the only survivor of the "Zamachi Accident"..." she said in a calm voice. This accident was famous. The hole Zamachi family died in a fire which was lied by an unknown. Past then, the family worked in a Pokémon health center, and this unknown person had Set it on fire as everyone was sleeping. Zuzou was found as the only survivor of the accident which was about 2 years in the past. Since then, she was like an outcast to everyone.

The fog of the cemetery slowly went away as Raphael and Delorian arrived too. They went over to Kade. [So, you found her...] Raphael said low. [It was a terrible accident in the past...] Delorian continued. [Perhaps we wait until Zuzou comes back...]

Years
    I took in what Delorian had said. I also kept my gaze upon Zuzou, and listened to her response. I glared for a moment, and gave my own sense of sorrow in my eyes. It was impossible to tell anyway, considering everyone would think of my lazy eye as a sorrow filled one.

"Delorian…" I began, but then shook my head. "No; Raphael. You told me that in these moments…our job was to comfort her. Is that not what we are supposed to be doing?"

I didn't mean to leave it as flat as that, but there was no other way of putting it. I felt deeply for Zuzou now more than ever. And I felt she needed something by the way she spoke to the man. I waited for a response from Raphael before acting.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    The Person didn´t answer so Zuzou made herself ready to leave this place. She wasn´t used to cry at all, she never was. She cleaned the tears away from her face and thought about her life. "Not easy" were the words she found. She turned into the direction of the exit and started to walk. "See ya..." were the words she said to the strange trainer. This guy was a very odd person, so his voice made her angry and ready to fight and gave her the feeling of being hunted and stuff.

She crossed the three Pokémon which were waiting for her. She stopped walking and turned her head to the side to have a look at them. She looked at them some time, then a smile appeared on her lips. "Come on guys... let´s... let´s go home..." she said and went on with walking.

[Zuzou...] the Mightyena said. Raphael turned his head to the other two Pokémon and nodded. [Let´s go...]

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks continued walking down the dark, badly maintained streets of that part of town. All around him was pain and broken promises. <"Don't worry,"> he said, <"Carlie."> No one, pokemon or human, came up to the pikachu, though they all watched him slowly make his way past them.
    <"I'm coming to bring you out of all of this...">

Years
    I didn't waste another second. Raphael was right; we needed to be with Zuzou. It was the main importance at the moment. No, I worded that wrong…it was the right thing to do. Because I cared, and I believed that Zuzou's Pokemon did too. Well, where were we to go now? I wasn't sure. I just followed along. But as I followed, I stayed the closest to Zuzou's side. I don't know why…I just did.

Everything will be alright, I thought. I promise.

That thought. The promised thought. I heard my old trainer's voice with that. I think he made that same promise…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back