• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Hey xDDD Read the rules if you haven't, and a very warm welcome to PC~ I usually hang around at this thread so yup, you can PM me if you need any help, lol. Until then, see ya all around~

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
  • I could do with a theme. I'm satisfied with my avatar for the moment but I can't continue moving around the forum pant-less forever. O: (Sorry ladies) I'm gunna need someone to make a banner or something for my sig. Where can I get it done?

Train Heartnet

nearing hoen..finally ^_^
    Years
  • umm hi! i am new here *well aquainted with rules and all* and yes, this place seems to be quite friendly! i am hoping to have a lotta fun 'round here!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I could do with a theme. I'm satisfied with my avatar for the moment but I can't continue moving around the forum pant-less forever. O: (Sorry ladies) I'm gunna need someone to make a banner or something for my sig. Where can I get it done?

I am sure that there is a thread here, where you can request a graphic (avatar, banner, etc.) and they can make it for you. Make sure to read the rules of their request thread first =D

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • My name is Colin as you can see.
    I've been here for a while, but, the thing wouldn't let me post for some odd reason...
    But I'm here now, working on my own hack, got a few problems there, but I'm trying.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, 'tis about time we start anew with the New User's Hangout. ^_________^ In this thread, new members may post and let their presence be known to the rest of the community and be welcomed by the warm-hearted members of PC. ^^ You may also ask simple questions here and someone will be sure to help you out. =3

Also, all new members should take a look at the following links:
    The PokeCommunity Rules
    FAQ

Have fun and to all new members: welcome to The Pokemon Community! =D

~Kelsey
    hi there!
    can i ask you something
    how to make trainer cards?
    this is my first sign up
    for forums

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Is this a random topic thread?

No. :x Perhaps actually reading the first post would have been a good idea?
    This is a thread for New Users {such as yourself} to come and recieve warm welcomes from the other members here at PC. It is also a place where you can ask any questions that you may have regarding the rules, etc.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya Silver11 and others here I haven't welcomed yet ^^ Please have a nice stay and take your time to explore the community.

~Hayate.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2007
    i see no one replied so i'll ask again can some1 plz! get me some pokemon ruby or sapphire sprites,tilesets,charsets etc. plz!

Pachirisu Lover

Pachirisu's #1 Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Hi! I'm Pachirisu Lover! I'm am new. My favorite pokemon is Pachirisu and Munchlax. In my spare time, i sprite or play my pokemon games.

jammi567

new here. My name's Jammi567 and i love the classic games the most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back