• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Deetroid here, i'm not new (as you can see on my join date) but i refound this place when looking for pokemon romhacking, those forums are removed now?

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
    Hi this is my first time on you may have spoken with my brother Charger. Any way im just on this website to talk about pokemon ya I like it a fair amout im twelve and I own pokemon emerald, red version, gold, and ya I like to talk im polite and Im a boy and ya if you wanna talk then ya I'd enjoy talking about it.

SEE YA :) slash106

Ya im new and I want to learn how to get the pictures with your name

Ya im new and I want to learn how to get the pictures with your name.

slash106

Ya im new and I want to learn how to get the pictures with your name.

slash106

Last edited by a moderator:

pokémonLover1

Top Coordinator
    Years
    Hi i'm new!

Hi i'm new! I'm here to talk bout pokemon with anyone. I'm a boy and I'm bout 13. Nice to meet you! My fave poke is Dialga

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC all new members ^^ Hope you will enjoy your time and try to stay active ;) The community might look big, but after a month you're used to it. See ya around!

--Hayate--

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I joined a couple months ago and never posted here, im not really new, but decided to go ahead introduce my self to all the oldies and newbies!!
    Welcome all you new members!!! Have fun!!

Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 14, 2007
    hey i joined this forum a few days ago and already posted somewhere but what can you do about that? just stopped by to say hello to everyone

Years

Hi, I'm new here, jus wanna say that I luv Pokemon adventures manga a.k.a pocket monster special manga!!! Oh, and by the way, nice 2 meet you all:)

PokeForce

Ultimus Pokemon Master...Not!
    Years
    I'm New, by PokeForce

:pokeball: Hi i'm new here but i've got experience in forums. This is the first Pokemon forum I'v bin to. So, I'd liketoknow around 20, 21 members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back