• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome to both of you~ Read the rules if you haven't, and have fun around the PC ^^
    Oh, and PM me if you need anything, I'll be glad to help, and I'll do my best to help my juniors XD

Years
    *Runs through the wall* D: ! I'm new here, but I go to the #ThePokeCommunity channel a lot.
    ...aaaaaand other channels too. :o

Well, I'm here o_O
    ...Or not D:

Glad ye made your way to the forums, J. ;D Just be careful, the floors tend to be slippery around here, ramming through walls aren't gonna help you much. ;o

Enjoy your stay. :> And don't worry, you'll be fine~

y00rhi

yuri-kim
    Years
    Hey everyone, I just posted my first post here xD I think PC is like the first Pokemon forum I've joined and posted in for a reallyyy long while, LOL. Anyways my name's Yuri, glad to meet everyone =)

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Welcome to the forums x annihilation. =D

If you have any questions you can PM me.

~{Key}

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Blah

Raah People I'm NEW yes i am but i do not require any help just here to let you guys know that i am here,

Also if people want a TC card (thats OK check my SIG) PM me But you must say MADE by me and i don't to animations

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Very nice trainer card. I will definatly ring you up on that. Anyway I 2 am new to this forum. I have been playing since the classics and I still remember the TV commercials for them. But I still play them from time to time

Years
    Hello ! I am new :)

My name's Thom and my nick is HawkeyeP, but if possible, call me Hawk :P

I'm 18 years old and still love pokemon since its release

i got a lot of pokemon games aswell :D

so im asking, whats to do here ? and how can i get started :D

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Hello ! I am new :)

My name's Thom and my nick is HawkeyeP, but if possible, call me Hawk :P

I'm 18 years old and still love pokemon since its release

i got a lot of pokemon games aswell :D

so im asking, whats to do here ? and how can i get started :D

If you like pokemon you chose the right forum to go to. It has lots of topics on pokemon and such. If you like roleplaying you can pokeroleplay. If you like playing the games on an emulator you can see recent hacks that are made. There are lots of things to talk about here

Weobley

I am the dragon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    Hi I'm new to this forum 2 and I'm loving it by the way nice tc Paranoia and if any one would make me a banner please pm me.:D

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Just got an account here about twenty or so minutes ago. Saw this, and decided I wanted to make myself known here.

Hello! I just hope this website is as fun as it suggests. I've tried to learn as much as I could in the short time I was here, and hope to make plenty of new and fun friends!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ok Im not that new but Ive barely been on. If you go on serebiiforums and you have a look at the Fan Sprite Forum Im normally there.

So hiya!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    ... UNCLE KENNY! [From PE2K?] Is it really you? Help me whip Scotty >DDD

Haven't been around here for sometime, but welcome everybody ^^ Read the rules, and have fun around here xDD
    Ummm... No? Scott can do whichever he likes unless he's dealing with my maids. Then he gets a personal call from me. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back