• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Make a one player online tournament???? Its multiplayer Magma ,we can all play if we all have Halo Pc.

i meant for the trick i posted earlier. here it is if you didn't read or you don't want to look up

It's easier in co-op. First, go to the bridge metropolis level. Then, go kill your allies, then go to the other side of the bridge. Cortona will say:that's quite a welcoming party. After she says that, blow up the 3 banshees that come. then, 2 wraiths, 2 banshees, and some ghosts will come. Blow up the wraiths, the ghosts, and blow up ONLY ONE banshee. After that, go into the tunnel, and make sure that the banshee follows you. When you're in the tunnel, kill your allies, and enemies, but make sure the banshee is still following you. After you go to the second road block, turn right and there should be that tube you're supposed to go in. Go in it, and make sure the banshee's still there. Go in the tube, and once it says loading...done, hijack the banshee and it shouldn't blow up. If you wait too long, the banshee will disapear, and if you take it too soon, then you will blow up. Once up hijack the banshee, get out into the plain where the next checkpoint is (this town ain't big enough for the two of us). Fly into the are, and go on top of the building closest to that one bridge. If you can't find it, keep looking. The building with it has caution signs around the scarab gun. The scarab gun looks like a plasma rifle, but it isn't. When you get it, don't shoot on the ground where you're standing, or you'll kill yourself. The scarab gun shoots explosions, and blows up anything except indestructable things like scarab. Enjoy!

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • lol
    anyway a webpage has been made about the Tournement! Also a HUGE banner to the page on the first post. Pm me to become a participant.

Here is the basic rules of how it will work. Better details can be found on the webpage.

- I want at least 10 participants
    - Once I have 10 (PM to apply) I will setup a date and time
    - We will start with all ten people (and me, but Im not playing Im a ref XD) playing on one map. The top 5 players in that game than will go onto the next round.
    - When the game is over it will post all players postitions and we can still chat there. And the top 5 people SHOULDNOT leave the game but the last 5 have to.
    - Once the last five are gone than I will tell the remaining players the NEW password and they should log off of that game and than go back and once again find the game "PokeCommunity" and use the NEW password to get in.
    - The top two players will move onto the final round and once again a new password will be given and they will do wat they did before.
    - The winner of that round will be the winner of the tournement!

Wow that actually explains more than the webpage ^^

After the tournement is over I will setup a Capture The Flag game for EVERYONE to play in except the game will be called "PokemonHalo" instead of "PokeCommunity". and I will provide yet another password that I will post here in the thread later on.

Any questions can be asked

//Topic Of The Week: The Tournement\\

So PM me to get in! Have fun!

VV Webpage For The Tournement VV

To Download the Demo (the full version still will work) I have provided a link to the webpage where you download it. BE WARNED!! Halo is rated M for Mature so be sure to check in with your parents or gaurdian. The webpage will ask for your age and if you CAN get the Halo game than give them your age at least over 25 or you cant get the demo.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    magma said:
    i meant for the trick i posted earlier. here it is if you didn't read or you don't want to look up
    I'm sorry being so harsh. I didnt know what you were talking about LOL.
    BTW will you be able to use the full version with the trials on multiplayer cause if not Ill download it but I have the full thanks to Missingchu.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Hey uhh Sasuke your in I guess.
    Edit- Hey is anybody still in for the Halo PC game we are going to have Cause Im always waiting. Or if anyone here wants to have a side game with me PM me and I will play.

Last edited:

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Yup you can all join! ^^ We only have two ppl on the online tournement -.- anyone who wants to enter it then please tell me here or PM me!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Srry I havent been here in a while guys I have been busy with school and now its summer so I guess I have all the time in the world.

GAME G33K

G33KY Spriter
    Years
  • Hey PI (can i give u that nickname PaladinImperialdramon?) ysame reason too. Man its been a long time. At my summer camp one of my friends had this black shirt that had the legendary symbol on it and on the back it had the 2 from Halo 2.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Alright I asked you in my latest post but I guess you havent seen it and welcome to the halo fan club Mewthree

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back