• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • Well that XBox live gave me an idea... How about we setup an online game? withy the first Halo for PC and everyone can do it if they download the demo.

saul

Years
  • Alright so how about it? We setup a game on the Halo version for Comp? Tell me if U think its a good idea..

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • sure! but, which is it, trial? i think it should be trial, in case someone doesnt have the full. besides, it saves the trouble of having people with different versions.

saul

Years
  • Yes everyone can all u need is the trial. I need to go get the full version.I have the money but trial only lets U setup a game with 4 players

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • I think it would be a great idea if we set up a game using the PC version since that is one I onw since I unfoutunetlely don't own a x-box. I am two thumbs up for that idea.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    *chants Halo repeatedly*

I wanna join!!!! XD Halo 1+2 are both wicked!!! They must be the best games on earth!!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    So hey yall wanna start a clan on Halo Pc and we can all play a game. but we can only go up to sixteen people.
    Topic of the week: Come on people answer it!!!
    Well yah I beat Halo 2 three days after I got it on Christmas. My favorite part of the game was *spoiler*on Delta Halo where you can kill the prophet thats fun. I certainly like to board it and start punching the crap out of it!!!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Don't u want me to join? I dont see a reply to my post.....*answer!*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back