• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Sup WM! Come on Saul let him join!!!! Just Wm I dont think Co-Manager will be fair to other members who arent as it was a first come first serve basis!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Last edited:

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • ya you can join , as for co sorry cant, i dont want too many but maybe we can have one of those online tournaments someday and that could be the prize ^^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    saul said:
    ya you can join , as for co sorry cant, i dont want too many but maybe we can have one of those online tournaments someday and that could be the prize ^^
    Hey speaking of when are we going to have an online tournament???

saul

Years
  • Im not sure how many people would do it, Ill setup a poll and we'll see, if there's enough than we probably can ^^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Nintails u can join. Oh and Saul is it OK if I get the new version of the Halo fan club button and put it in my sig. Ill keep it in there for now but if you tell me so I will take it out. OK?

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
  • Saul, Champion Steven excist no longer, I changed account and name, so you can say that I'm Champion Steven, so maybe you could change that!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    C.O.H said:
    Saul, Champion Steven excist no longer, I changed account and name, so you can say that I'm Champion Steven, so maybe you could change that!
    What are you talking about?????? Are you Saul now?????????
    Oh and yes you two can join by the way is that avatar real you know the kissing of Ash and May??

Years
  • Uhm, yeah, it's real.

Here's the scarab gun cheat:

It's easier in co-op. First, go to the bridge metropolis level. Then, go kill your allies, then go to the other side of the bridge. Cortona will say:that's quite a welcoming party. After she says that, blow up the 3 banshees that come. then, 2 wraiths, 2 banshees, and some ghosts will come. Blow up the wraiths, the ghosts, and blow up ONLY ONE banshee. After that, go into the tunnel, and make sure that the banshee follows you. When you're in the tunnel, kill your allies, and enemies, but make sure the banshee is still following you. After you go to the second road block, turn right and there should be that tube you're supposed to go in. Go in it, and make sure the banshee's still there. Go in the tube, and once it says loading...done, hijack the banshee and it shouldn't blow up. If you wait too long, the banshee will disapear, and if you take it too soon, then you will blow up. Once up hijack the banshee, get out into the plain where the next checkpoint is (this town ain't big enough for the two of us). Fly into the are, and go on top of the building closest to that one bridge. If you can't find it, keep looking. The building with it has caution signs around the scarab gun. The scarab gun looks like a plasma rifle, but it isn't. When you get it, don't shoot on the ground where you're standing, or you'll kill yourself. The scarab gun shoots explosions, and blows up anything except indestructable things like scarab. Enjoy!

Magikarp Slayer

Shadows #1 fan XD
    Years
  • Yay thanks guys!! :D
    wow long cheat magma!!
    One time when i was playing halo 2 i was upto the part where the scarab is about to stop.
    anyways the scarab went under the bridge and appeared on the other side and i jumped on to the scarab!! But then i died XD

saul

Years
  • Okay than your all in!

Im gonna make a webpage soon so I can give you guys info on the Online Tournament!
    Be ready for that ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back