• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    thats for when you make a hacked pokemon

Have you not read through my first post? I am using that program to read the data on the Pokemon I get in trades to check if they are legit or not... what were you expecting?

you still haven't taken into account that some of those stats are EV trained, and how does putting a pokemon into pokesav. decide if it's hacked or not, this doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't look at the stats I actually look at its DVs and other data directly... anyone can just look at stats...

Last edited:

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Newten why don't you list it's stats nd EV spread. That way anyone curious can use a stat calculator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    how do you do it then my friend just let me borrow his action replay and i know how to use pokesav so tell me how to check if it works ill tell everyone that your not lying

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    thats for when you create your own pokemon from scratch not to check pokemon
    No you can check Pokemon too, It's a save reader/editor not a code maker...
    Newten why don;t you list it's stats nd EV spread. That way anyone curious can use a stat calculator.
    They can look at that screenshot for Gallades EVs, IVs and all that.
    how do you do it then my friend just let me borrow his action replay and i know how to use pokesav so tell me how to check if it works ill tell everyone that your not lying

Well you need to copy your pokemon save file onto your computer to load it into PokeSav, can you do that with an action replay? I don't have one so I don't know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back