• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
  • whatever, you guys think what you want, but not having exact proof for the gallade doesn't help you very much.

I know for a FACT that you cannot use pokemon EV trained in more then two stats (252 in each), or ANY pokesav. generated pokemon period.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
  • To get it simple, there's as much chances to have 1885 winners of the UK national lottery per month (is it month or week ?) that your pal gets that full IV shiney.

If there were really any chance, the lottery will not offer 2,000,000£ if they knew they risk to loose 3,771,000,000£ per month (or week).

Hikari318

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • If it's in the discussion forum, people who come to the wireless trade center only won't be able to read this thread, and I think it might interrest some.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Has nobody noticed that we already have a thread just like this? >_> If you want something to be added, PM a mod or something. No use having two threads with the same purpose.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    whatever, you guys think what you want, but not having exact proof for the gallade doesn't help you very much.

I know for a FACT that you cannot use pokemon EV trained in more then two stats (252 in each), or ANY pokesav. generated pokemon period.
    You can never have exact proof, hackers can get every detail right if they are smart enough, but the chances of getting a Gallade like that is just too ridiculous.

Yes I expect over EV trained Pokemon are filtered out, they are easy to identify and have been filtered out since Pokemon Colleseum I believe.
    To get it simple, there's as much chances to have 1885 winners of the UK national lottery per month (is it month or week ?) that your pal gets a shiney.

If there were really any chance, the lottery will not offer 2,000,000£ if they knew they risk to loose 3,771,000,000£ per month (or week).
    Umm, you do know that if more that one person wins the prize money gets split right?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    If it's in the discussion forum, people who come to the wireless trade center only won't be able to read this thread, and I think it might interrest some.
    My point exactly, thankyou for pointing that out.
    Has nobody noticed that we already have a thread just like this? >_> If you want something to be added, PM a mod or something. No use having two threads with the same purpose.

That thread is completely different. I tells you how to identify some hacked Pokemon, this thread is informing you of hacked Pokemon that exist and are out there poluting people's games ^_^

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Doesn't stop the fact that there's already a thread for this.

This thread actually has a different purpose. Twilight's is to identify the ID and OT of an event Pokemon. This thread on the other hand is to inform people that seemingly legit Pokemon can be hacked too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    That thread is completely different. I tells you how to identify some hacked Pokemon, this thread is informing you of hacked Pokemon that exist and are out there poluting people's games ^_^

That can be added as a section in the sticky. My point remains.

This thread actually has a different purpose. Twilight's is to identify the ID and OT of an event Pokemon. This thread on the other hand is to inform people that seemingly legit Pokemon can be hacked too.

See my sentence above.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Phew, I didn't take count of that...
    Anyway, who would play the lottey if they knew that there's 1/~14,000,000 chance to win 1,000£ xD.
    Well if I paid £1 for a ticket and got £1000 back I would be happy XD
    Doesn't stop the fact that there's already a thread for this.
    Read my reply to your first post.
    you guys are missing the point, just PM this list to an admin and he'll add it to twilight blade's list.

That thread is very different, both me and Punishment have explained that.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Twilightblade said:
    Hello everyone and I hope everyone is having a good morning/day/night. Well, even if it's in the rules, some members here are still trying to trade away hacked Pokemon. Now, I know no one wants these "bad" critters but it's sometimes hard to tell if it's hacked. First, think to yourself: If you had access to every pokemon in the world, what would you hack first? Probably that Deoxys or shiny Cyndaquil you could never get in your whole life... So I'm here and making a list for all of the possible event legendaries and listing some helpful hints near the end to detect hacked shinies. I certainly wouldn't want to hack a Bidoof and I doubt anyone cares if they received a hacked one so I'm not gonna list those kind of pokemon here. ;P After my experiences, research, and just straight out hacking and analyzing the coding myself, I have compiled a complete list that illustrates every possible rare event Pokemon that can be obtained and pointing out any obvious hacks to help the fellow traders here out. There's no actual 100% way ever to tell if a Pokemon is legit but I hope this list is helpful in reducing the amount of hacked Pokemon here.

The bolded text from her post explains enough. So if we do add on to her thread, it would be polite if we asked her first.

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • you still haven't taken into account that some of those stats are EV trained, and how does putting a pokemon into pokesav. decide if it's hacked or not, this doesn't make much sense to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back