• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    well, a discussion forum a discussion forum. if your thread is on the front page, then people are bound to look at it. if everyone thought this, the moderators might as well shut down the discussion forum as nobody would be posting threads there. i am angry again

i also agree with real sinnoh champ, why dont u use the print screen button on your pokesav, so we can see proof. did you know pokesav is for hacking. your stopping people from trading for hacked pokes but you seem to be hacking them yourself. now im furious

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    >.>

My buddy caught a Ralts that was shiny and had all perfect IVs, I watched him do it on Emerald. It was female, though. >.>

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    whats that supposed to prove, a ralts is not a level 100 gallade is it

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Nah, it's supposed to prove that it's possible to catch a shiny with straight 31s. Or, you could completely ignore my point and go on yelling at people.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    well, a discussion forum a discussion forum. if your thread is on the front page, then people are bound to look at it. if everyone thought this, the moderators might as well shut down the discussion forum as nobody would be posting threads there. i am angry again

i also agree with real sinnoh champ, why dont u use the print screen button on your pokesav, so we can see proof. did you know pokesav is for hacking. your stopping people from trading for hacked pokes but you seem to be hacking them yourself. now im furious
    Yes you have a good point about the discussion thread, but I still think my thread is better being here. More traders will see it.

I will get a screenshot for you in a minute. Oh and telling me you're angry won't get you anywhere. And I will never hack Pokemon.
    Bishopk said:
    >.>

My buddy caught a Ralts that was shiny and had all perfect IVs, I watched him do it on Emerald. It was female, though. >.>
    I can assure you it was not shiny and fully IVed. You can't even calculate whether it has full IVs or not untill it has reached a much higher level anyway.
    whats that supposed to prove, a ralts is not a level 100 gallade is it
    I think Bishopk was trying to say its possible to get a shiny with full IVs. Technically it is possible, but you are more likely to get struck by lightning 57 times in a row, flattened by a cow on rollerskates and then abducted by martian guinea pigs... if you know what I mean ^_^

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I don't care if you don't believe me. It happened, right in front of me. So I don't have proof? Okay, I don't blame you for being skeptical. It can happen, and it did.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • 1. that gallade isn't hacked, it's usable on the GTS and PBR.
    it was bred, which means IV's can be passed on, the guy probably just got lucky.

2. Neyla is Ooka's gengar, it's not hacked.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Shiney 1/~8,000 and max IV 1/~3,300,000

=> 1/~26,400,000,000

I harldy believe that.... >.>
    My point exactly ^_^ Nice post
    whats a sercret id anyway................
    It's like the ID no. but you can't see it in the game, it's another factor that helps keep each Pokemon unique.
    I don't care if you don't believe me. It happened, right in front of me. So I don't have proof? Okay, I don't blame you for being skeptical. It can happen, and it did.

Well you can believe it if you want, but looking at Konoro's post and by what I already know, I definetly don't believe it.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    What the heck is wrong with you Cocoteh? I find this thread useful like the other stickied thread that helps you identify a legit event Pokemon.

Newten5 this is an awesome trade. Considering how Pokesav can make a Pokemon look absolutely legit it is a useful tool in itself to identify hacked Pokemon.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Mithos Kid hacked Pokemon can still get through the GTS and PBR. Nintendo hasn't and will probabaly not implement the technology that can completely stamp out all fakes.

Heck I just recently got a Wishing Star Jirachi over GTS in a Masterball.

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Well you can believe it if you want, but looking at Konoro's post and by what I already know, I definetly don't believe it.

I do believe it. He Daycare-leveled it (no Rare Candies were available) to level 70 (loads of walking) and it had perfect. The fact that it's 1/~26,400,000,000 means nothing except that it's rarer than that cow simile. So he's lucky. Yay.
    I'm not posting here anymore, I've made my point.

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    i trust bishopk just. its just that the chances of getting that ralts are about as high as pigs flying.

bottom line
    this thread shouldnt be here, youre not trading anything. get it stickied or get it moved FULL STOP.I rest my case

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    What the heck is wrong with you Cocoteh? I find this thread useful like the other stickied thread that helps you identify a legit event Pokemon.

Newten5 this is an awesome trade. Considering how Pokesav can make a Pokemon look absolutely legit it is a useful tool in itself to identify hacked Pokemon.
    Thankyou Punishment, great comments from you as always. I'm glad you think this thread is a good idea.
    you forgot my post ^^^^^^^^^
    Lots of hacked Pokemon can get traded over GTS, and I couldn't care less who's Gengar it is, I am sorry to say it is definetly hacked.
    Mithos Kid hacked Pokemon can still get through the GTS and PBR. Nintendo hasn't and will probabaly not implement the technology that can completely stamp out all fakes.

Heck I just recently got a Wishing Star Jirachi over GTS in a Masterball.

Exactly, it is extreamly hard to try filtering all the fakes in the GTS and PBR, it would takes lots of work and time to try filtering absolutely everything out. I expect it may improve a little over time, but it will never be hack-proof.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    bottom line
    this thread shouldnt be here, youre not trading anything. get it stickied or get it moved FULL STOP.I rest my case

Stop trolling please. You aren't a moderator. Why do you have a final say in what should be posted in this forum?

I can tell you that at least 25% of all trades within PC are hacked Pokemon. From shiny legendaries to EV trained Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back