• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Reconstruction- a Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
  • OOC- I hope you guys don't mind I'm, you can say... The "teacher", and I'm teaching you about where we are and what is the Digichosens's roles, if you do, I'll edit my post, okay? Thanks. ;)

IC-"Okay, you guys, do you know about where we are?"-Asked Ken
    No-one replyed, so Ken proceeded
    "This is Digimon World, or Digital World, and the beings that exist here are Digimons. Digimons lived freely and careless until one day, a dark shadow came, and start to ruin this world. Your role in the digiworld is to defeat this shadow, and return this world to peace."-said Ken.
    "Yeah, and to do that, you and your digimon partners must battle them"-Said Floramon.

Sonic Blaze

Catch me if you can!
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name- Hiro Yuy
    Age-13
    Gender-male
    Rookie-Guilmon
    Attack A-Pyro Sphere
    Attack B-Rock Breaker
    Champion-Growlmon
    Attack A-Pyro Blaster
    Attack B-Dragon Swiper
    Attack C-Exhaust Flame
    Ultimate-WarGrowlmon
    Attack A-Atomic Blaster
    Attack B-Double Blades
    Attack C-Metal Pyro Launcher
    Mega-Gallantmon
    Attack A-Lightning Joust
    Attack B-Spiral Saver
    Attack C-Elasiyon Sheild
    Power-Shining Digivolution (helps digimon digivolve)

This would be my first rp, but i am a good writer so i will do my best if you let me join in.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • Okay, sure.

"Okay, well come with us to the forest village, Ken.", I said. "What do you think Grassmon?"

"I think that would be fun!", said Grassmon.

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "Sure, but you've got to go to the White Palace to be tested if you are ready or not. Me and Floramon have already passed."
    "Yeah, it was a cinch!"
    "So, whatever buiseness you have there it must be a short one, because if the shadow's minions find you befor you are proplerly tested..."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "So where is this White Palace?" Shoreenamon asked.

"And I want you to know I already know about digimon and the Digital World. Earth has one." I look around me carefully. "Say, what world is connected to this Digital World?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Then what are you waiting for, let's go." shoreenamon hurried in the direction of north.

"Wait up, shoreenamon!" I yelled before I ran to catch up with him. Soon, Shoreenamon and me were running out of sight of the others.

OOC: in case there are any grammer nuts out there, I am playing a nine year old kid. My grammer is better than this.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Oy, wait up T.K.!" Sakuya grabed Kittomon by the neckskin and started runing after the boy, if she would have been alone she would have been more reckless but now she was with other kids and she didnt want them to get hurt and it was her responsability to make sure that they was safe because she was the oldest there." T.K. its not safe to run away from the group like this! you can get lost or meet some bad guy!"

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "I think he would be fine, if he's with his digimon. After all, the test you're going to do will be a dangerous one, and you will be alone, only with your digi-partner."
    "Yeah! It was real spooky in the start, with the angel's conversation..."-Added Floramon (Just to spook the others)
    "Floramon, don't be like that! Sorry guys, Floramon sometimes... You all will do just fine!"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • I continue running after shoreenamon for a few minutes but then he stops and I run right into him."What the..."

"T.K., look right there." He points upward and I see a large dragon-like digimon
    standing in the path. "It's Chaorosamon, and he looks too happy."

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "Chaorosamon, let us pass please."- asked Ken
    Chaorosamon growled:
    "You cannot pass to the palace until the words of the chosens are said"
    Ken then told the others please to repeat him and Floramon these words...
    "I solely ask that you let me pass, to bring the light, and destroy the darkness in the together worlds, to peace of all."
    Chaorosamon then let passage to Ken and floramon, and shouted to the others:
    "You guys haven't passed yet the test, I believe? Then also, you must battle with me to see if you really are the Chosens!"
    Chaorosamon then started to growl.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Battle you?! what do we look like? Robots?! We are humans we cant fight!" Sakuya growled back.

"Step back Sakuya! let us digimons take care of him" Kittomon said and lunged herself to attack.

"No! come back, you will get squashed!!!" Sakuya screamed and suffenly Kittomon started shining and growing.

"Kittomon digivolves to....CHIKAIMON!" the new rookie was about as tall as Sakuya but it hunched a bit so it looked a bit smaller, it looked similar to a dragon but had characteristics from a mammal like she still had white fur. "Firefly inferno!"

firefly like flames was lunged to wards the gigantic digimon.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Are you kidding!?" Shoreenamon yelled, "Chaorosamon is a Mega level digimon. We can't fight him."

"M,mega level?" I say shakily."B,but...why do we have to fight him then!?"

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "Oh, I forgot you guys, you still haven't got these."- said Ken while holding some sort off egg.
    "This is a Digi-egg, which can make your Digimons Armo-Digivolve"
    "Yeah and my armo-form is magnificent!"-said Floramon with a glint in his eyes.
    Ken then saw someone reaching from the woods.
    "Oh, Hiro, didn't expect to see you here! I thought you wanted to look out for more Digi-eggs?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back