• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Reconstruction- a Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • You and three other kids were the first kids to go into space. While in orbit, though, the ship was sucked into a wormhole, landing them all on a mysterious alien planet, which has its own digital world. The kids are the only ones left alive after the crash because they were sent to the digital world. There they received weird powers and a digimon partner.

sign-up form example
    name: T.K. Shoner
    digimon(rookie): shoreenamon
    power: Data Manipulation.

OOC: just come up with your powers.

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
  • Awesome I've always wanted a Digimon RP, but never had a good enough idea for a topic ^^ Anyways, here's the form:

name: Erik Aaron
    digimon: Level: Name ~Attack
    Baby/Fresh: Embermon ~ Bubble Blow
    In-training: Flamemon ~ Flame Breath
    Rookie: Flaremon ~ Flame Punch & Flame Kick
    Champion: Volmon ~ Volcanin Blaster
    Ultimate: Eruptmon ~ Magma Sword
    Mega: Infernomon ~ Inferno Blasters & Inferno Blade Strike
    Power: Ability to de-digivolve other digimon (??? is that ok?)
    Power does not work on Champion level or up

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: It's okay, as long as you have some limitation in mind. Also, I will do up my digimon's attacks and other forms as we RP. And let's start when two more people join.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name: Chip
    Partner: Baby: Seedmon
    In Training: Sproutmon
    Rookie: Grassmon
    Champion: Hedgemon
    Ultimate: Treemon
    Mega: Forestmon
    Power: Grass Manipulation.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name: Sakuya Oozora
    Partner:
    Baby:Kimimon
    In Training: Kittomon [link]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2777032/[/link]
    Rookie: Chikaimon [link]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2754800/[/link]
    Champion: Chikaramon
    Ultimate: Zujoudramon [link]http://www.deviantart.com/view/5780835/[/link]
    Mega: Taiyoudramon
    Power: Catalysm power (I know it sounds cheesy but I couldnt figure out any other name for it. its like a combination of Kari?s power (powering up speed, strength and energy on boath humans and digimons for a shorter period of time) and calumons power (to make digimon digivolve)
    Bio: Sakuya is a kind girl who would risk anything to help a friend, she is brave but also reckless, hotheaded and a bit immature and childish. She has troubles with her own family. She also has a latent ability to sense and know things that other can?t, but in the digital world it becomes activated by something.

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • cool, now we can begin.

IC: "Oh man, what happened?" I look around at everything surrounding me and then look at my friends who were there as well. "Woah, does anyone know what the heck happened? I thought we would have died for sure."

OOC: sorry, 17 is not ok, will you please change it to at least 15?

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • (ooc: ok, I changed the age)
    Sakuya rubbed her eyes, she had resently awoken from an uncounciosness that had befalled her when they came into the wormhole.

"No idea...maybe we were hit by an asteroid?" Sakuya said totally puzzled and then she started thinking about a dream she had during her uncounciousness...
    She had been in totall darkness, held by strings that shone by themselves. Suddenly a big orb of light had appeared and talked to her, it had said: ?Humanity...so wonderfull...so beautifull...Lets draw out your hidden abilitys and give you new powers?...then she tought she saw a golden shadow of a dragon, but then the light got so strong that she couldnt see anything anymore and then she had awaken.

Sakuya looked through all the things that laid randomly everywhere due to the unstable journey, when she found a piece of paper and a pen she scribbled down her dream like she often do because she likes to remember such dreams.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • "Ungh..." I said rubbing my head, even though I landed on my back. "Does anyone know where we are? I for one just want to figure out what happened, and what happened to the ship." I said.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • " Well, whatever happened and wherever we are I dont think we went out of our course and we will probably get a hard time getting back home since we seem to be all alone" Sakuya said trying to not sound shaked and afraid, if there was only three known things that she was afraid of, spiders, skelletons and being lost in space.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Wel, we seem to be in some sort of a forest, but I don't see any animals." Just then, a small dog-like creature walked up to the group and said politely,

"Excuse me, but are you T.K.?"

I look at the creature in disbelief, "Y-yes."

"YAY!" he yelled, I've been looking for you."

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Sakuya stared in disbelief as the dog like creature talked to T.K.

"What the heck is that thing?!" She said and before she could react a small white and furry creature jumped from the trees and onto her head.

"SAKUYA!" It said and smiled before Sakuya pulled the creature of her head.

"Toto, I dont think we are in our own galaxy anymore...." Sakuya made a wizard of oz joke.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • Then, there was a rustle in the bushes. Something in the bushes moved....No! The bush moved!

"Are you Chip?" said an anonymous voice.

"Yes, I'm Chip", I replied nervously.

The bush came at me and gave me a hug.

"I'm your new poartner, Grassmon!" It said.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Sakuya eyed the furry thing that had jumped on her, it looked rather wierd with long ears, short front arms and long hind legs and lizardish tail and on its forhead it had a mark that looked like 4 red triangles that togheter made up one big triangle.

"What are you?" Sakuya asked the white creature.

"Im Kittomon! Im a digimon!" It answered.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "A digimon? Are you one two." I say, turning towards the creature beside me.

"Yes, of course. My name is Shoreenamon." He walks closer to me and sits down. "I'm glad I finally found you."

"Cool, someone was looking for me!" I yell and then throw a big hug around the small digimon.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • To Sakuya it seemed wierd that the digimons knew their names and was waiting for them.

"But how did you know about us? and what is a "digimon"? and where are we?" she asked the small Kittomon.

"I dont know, we know alot of things without knowing how we know! and digimons means Digital Monsters so we are digital monsters! and you have come to thee digital world!" Kittomon answered.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Still hugging shoreenamon I look at everyone else, particularly Chip. "Yep, it will be cool." I let go of shoreenamon and stand up. "But still, where are we? And why?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back