• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Reconstruction- a Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
  • "Don?t ask us, we have no idea how or why you came...all we know is that you came from the sky!" Kittomon said.

"From the sky? You mean that we fell from the sky?!" Sakuya asked the white furball.

"Yup!"

"Amazing, that we survived such a fall...and without the spaceship!" Sakuya said as she looked up at the sky. "Maybe we should try to find food and make a shelter?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm getting cold." I shivered and then held on to Shoreenamon tighter.

"Hey, don't squeeze me like that, T.K."

"Sorry, so, uh, what are we gonna do?"

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • "Our village is over that way.", Grassmon said pointing into the forest.

"Are you sure we're welcome there?", I asked.

Yes, all humans are!

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Yay! Let's go now." I said enthusiactily(sp?). Shoreenamon and me stood up and walked over to Grassmon.

"I totally forgot about the Grassmon Village." Shoreenamon said absentmindidly(sp?). "Well, let's go."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Good. I'm way tired." I looked down at Ahoreenamon and smiled, "What about you, Shoreenamon?"

"I was getting tired of waiting but I'm not tired.".

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • "Hmmmmm... They know, we're spying them, so we need to act prudently."
    "Why won't we just test them now? A Digibattle!"-Asked Floramon, eager to fight.
    "I know you haven't fought for a while, but be calm. When the time comes, we will challenge them!"-Said Ken, and he jumped from tree to tree, hoping to know what the Digichosens were up to.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Ok if he isnt going to come down by his own will I will drag him down!" Sakuya said and started blimbing up the trees even though Kittomon adviced her to not climb up, she is a very stubborn girl and once she had set her mind on something, there was no way to stop her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back