• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That gym looks so cool...it must be big outside! So what type gym is it? (Dark I presume.) Also, I like it how you used the mart and pokemon centre from D/P (am I right?) Well, the buildings (especially the spiral one) are all neat, and the colours used are great too. Keep it up! ;)

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Love what you did with Kyledove's tiles.
    I'am a mapper myself.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • New Gym

well, now like I promised him I will show them the new scans of Will's new gym ( although himself that he is psychic, put it of Dark XD ) enjoy and hold an opinion !!!

2yyb0nk.png

2rf9fuh.png

And now the script's video ...
    Download in this link... 1 MB aprox, but it´s a video Low quality...
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2rplj

bye!!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good screens, as always (and the video, even though low quality, it was very interesting...) So the Gym works as the Gym from Ecruteak... But this puzzle will be harder (unless we see this video when we get there :P)

Impressive! (Just a mistake: Joker, not Jocker unless you confused it with "Jockey" those guys that run on horses, I doubt it... XD)

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • I think this is probably the ...
    GREATEST HACKS I'VE EVER SEEN.
    I like the new tiles, your whole idea of Claire, everything.

There's only one thing, is this another Spanish hack?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • O__O that town looks awesome!! finally a sinister plot in a pokemon game!! ^__^ *goes back to biting random mortals' necks*

Years
  • That gym is excellent! I like how you used some Zelda tiles. (Or at least I think they are Zelda tiles, correct me if I am wrong.)

Anyway, I hope the puzzel is a lot harder than the Ekruteak gym.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    The gym and the people in it...freaky...but, the palettes and the design, as well as the characters...excellent! :D This gym must be scary! Well, hope to see more from your upcoming screenshots, and don't give up! ;)

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
  • Sorry neos for saying that hacias without effort (sp and shn) now when I saw mas images already I like me more.lucky
    Spanish:
    Lo siento neos por decir que lo hacias sin esfuerzo(sp y shn)ahora cuando vi mas imagenes ya me gusto mas.suerte

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    You're going to have to use Coronis' original sprite for Will. The one you have now is an edit being used by Platinum. You're also going to have to find or make your own backsprites for Crystal. Sorry.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I love the new screenshots you have. They are wonderful. Too bad about the Will and Crystal sprites though, I like them.:( Well, keep up the fantastic work buddy, I support you my friend.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
  • Yes, it's a shame he has to replace it, but maybe with some luck he can ask permission from other people to use their sprites and such.

You might want to tone down the color, though, or else someone might get sick watching all the vibrant color everywhere.

Also, the trainers (not the hero, the opponent's) seem a little off, but I don't think I can place it. Maybe try giving them more detail in the mask, so we know if it's a mask or face paint or something :(

I do like the way this hack is progressing though. The vibrant colors, some of the paths and the way some stuff looks is bad, but the other paths, good Blastoise and above all, dedication (I really hope you're not quitting this) makes this a good hack. 7.5/10 :D

Now you just got to script like zel, and you'll make a masterpiece of a hack.

Just don't get too ahead of yourself~

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh I have a gold/kenta/hiro front sprite you can use i Revamped it from crystal:
    hiro-1.png

Oh you dont need a hiro oh well anyone can use it I guess

I could also revamp a will for you^^ since the dude from platinum wont let you use his.

you don't have to give credit if you use it it would just be cool to see it be used ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, Kiyoshikane, I've also told him he should try to learn to script, but well, there are things we like and do better than other things... jojo!

That's why, if I have a bit of time (rarely), and if Neos needs a hand , I'll help him with a few scripts (only if he asks, of course). I have high expectations for this hack, only thing though, I'd like to see a bit more work on the dialogues, so we don't see just a few sentences.

Oh, Neos, I also forgot! Since I went to SP forums and saw a screenshot of your Cerluean City's buildings, I'm telling you in this forum that I like it. (Lazy to go to SP and post... :laugh:)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'm the fan of maps, tiles, sprites, and ideas more than scripts. But in order to put the ideas together, scripting is needed. I know Neos got some friends who can script, especially Mr. Zel. Neos can handle alot though, I'm positive about that. Take it easy buddy, you're doing muy bien. Hasta luego amigo!

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • You're going to have to use Coronis' original sprite for Will. The one you have now is an edit being used by Platinum. You're also going to have to find or make your own backsprites for Crystal. Sorry.

Why? The Cristal´s Backs can used all the people, when he/she give credits... here are the minis and the Backs (but, really, i do´n´t know about the backs, plz, Explain to me)
    4beh113.png

If i don´t use, explain to me, why ok... And the Will´s sprite, i´ll send a Mp to coronis... don´t worry...

ok... return to my hack...

Lately I have not had long time since this week was full of exams... and do not advance almost nothing ... good ... I tell them ... Once you finish the garter ... panniers once pokemon was invited to go to some ruins ... to there you will find an ancient Mayan warrior ... than in addition to give you a pokemon... He will give you the GS ball... and that GS ball will you have to take her to ¿¿?? In order that he take you to ¿¿?? And capturing to ¿¿??

Answers ¿¿?? Find them in following imagery ... XD
    2v3sx0p.png
    4bs3ogo.png
    3176ttu.png
    and some extras of the "new" trainers:
    3yccak4.png
    2zdyqet.png
    4bjnr49.png

That´s all friends...!!!

Last edited:

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
  • Why? The Cristal´s Backs can used all the people, when he/she give credits... here are the minis and the Backs (but, really, i do´n´t know about the backs, plz, Explain to me)
    4beh113.png

If i don´t use, explain to me, why ok... And the Will´s sprite, i´ll send a Mp to coronis... don´t worry...

ok... return to my hack...

Lately I have not had long time since this week was full of exams... and do not advance almost nothing ... good ... I tell them ... Once you finish the garter ... panniers once pokemon was invited to go to some ruins ... to there you will find an ancient Mayan warrior ... than in addition to give you a pokemon... He will give you the GS ball... and that GS ball will you have to take her to ¿¿?? In order that he take you to ¿¿?? And capturing to ¿¿??

Answers ¿¿?? Find them in following imagery ... XD
    2v3sx0p.png
    4bs3ogo.png
    3176ttu.png
    and some extras of the "new" trainers:
    3yccak4.png
    2zdyqet.png
    4bjnr49.png

That´s all friends...!!!

My eyes bled when you used those red and blue text :'(

Still, it's a nice relief that Celebi is in this game, but now everyone's using Celebi and putting them in their hack. What the deal?!?!1 :D

The new trainers look nice, but they might not look right compared with the sprites :( Anyways, I hope you have good luck in this hack, because it's looking good :D

Byebye~

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Those Cristal/Krystal sprites are really cool (credit to GAMEGUY, Epona4, CORONIS, Gridiron (and you of course), respectively), and the screens are also good. It's nice how you mix the old tiles with the new, and the first screen, with the Celebi shrine, looks the best (with the nice tree and shades of green). You could change the sprite of the trainers and make them 'new'. Anyway, take your time and don't give up! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back