• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Neos

Mexican Hacker!
Years
  • A new Video!!!

Well, i promesed to you a new video of Celebi's script.

Here you are, I hope that you enjoy it. n.n :D

chau

Edit:
    i cant't post URL because i haven't 15 post, But my friend Xiros, in the next post, he will post the Url, ok?

Ciao!!!

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • Judging by what I've seen and heard of this hack i will download it.
    Oh and my mum speaks cebiano and ta golog (both differnt langauges from philipines) which is a mixture of spanish and portauges

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Something fishy is going on...

You could just fill out the forgoten password thing.. and stuff..

So I wonder...

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Something fishy is going on...

You could just fill out the forgoten password thing.. and stuff..

So I wonder...

Hmmmmmmmmmm ur right

anywaiiZZ

the video is awesome going in the past and how did you get a shiny Swapert lolzZ with phycho boost thats a PKM Diamond attack and fire punch too OMG

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    About that video too.. LOVE IT! But.. Why would he do it in English, Just to do it in spanish.. Meh..

flameboy8106

an uchiha legend
    Years
  • where to get

Umm when i downloaded the beta 1 its in spanish when r u going to change that and make a new beta?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    can i get help plz.. im currently stuck in the city where i beat whitney..i cant find any tms..can someone tell me how to advance to the next city..ty

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    You cant.. thats the end of the Beta.. Good Job for beating it! Cause I guess we can say you beat the game...XDD

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    everything looks great. i don't like the male trainer back sprite and the "return to the past thing". the sprites look wrong on top of the gs tiles. otherwise, keep it up!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Well, I have bad news. According to SP, Neos stopped the hack for some months. :(

I think this Thread should be closed since apparently, Neos stopped this hack. This is going to be one big spam thread soon...

Years
  • a great hack just stopped?

why..?

maybe we should ask the reason why the hacker stopped hacking this nice hack before we'll close this thread...

YES..., And does any one still have contackt to neos? i woul´t relly like to contackt him, and if he not is comming back, is were no just in the world, but anyway i woult like to ask him about something(NOT SAY THAT HE SHALL CONTINU THE HACK)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, since I know Neos, he said he was stopping the hack for two months to prioritize his social life (and that's a good reason)
    Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't forget about this hack, as I'm also a big supporter of it ;)

By the way, I told him about closing the thread and he said that he should have done it (in fact, he closed it on SP forums), so perhaps mods can close it here as well? but I don't know, you are in charge here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back