• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
  • That Blastoise sprite has way too much dithering.
    Yes, you have the whole reason, but it is my first pixel art, like that that to my to seem and overcoat, to my taste, I am charmed with me.

Ok, here you are new scans...

The new Ruta 1 (Route One):
    3zhntb5.png
    2yxk945.png
    2hzjtxx.png

The new Ciudad Verde (Ciudad Viridian): They will realize that it´s not gym and instead of it´s a tower of battle?
    2dbpez5.png
    47jvx40.png
    48x5mh0.png

And the New Bosque Verde (Viridian Forest):
    30szhnr.png
    2zthmpg.png
    2zf6h5u.png
    2e0p8vb.png

And here a surprise, the cave dragon in the green forest, which will exist inside ...??... Maybe Eighth clair's gym...
    2nk818h.gif

The scan in english say: Warning! In this Cave only the best trainers enter, It´s the Dragon´s Cave And inside It´s the Eighth clair's gym.

Ok, That´s All, Cooming soon, The Ciudad Plateada (Pewter City) And the Gym of the new leader of this City... Will... Chau!

Credits to:
    Kyledove, For tiles and The Big Tree of the viridian Forest.
    Alexmad: For the Pokemon Center

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    OH. MY. GOD. These trees look purely AWESOME. (<3 to Kyledove)

Can't wait for more! Hope you release a patch soon enough! :)

(By the way, why don't you add these new screens to the initial post as well? They will make quite an impression to those new to your hack.)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    You are doing a very great job bud. I like everything. And that title screen rules, no lie!^_^

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • the title screen text for "Pokemon" has way too many shades of color. you should really simplify it. also, the pokecenter tiles are quite bright. they look very nice, no doubt, but you should select a less bright shade of a blue for it.

everything else looks awesome. good luck.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • 48z6kwm.png
    2dbpez5.png

Those two screens have something to comment. Well, about the Blastoise it looks great (he's one of my fave, so I can tell you it looks good. Only if you could make its cannons bigger). But, as Samson said, the colours for "POKéMON" don't look ok... (In my opinion the colours don't mix... If you wanted to make a good combination, perhaps Reds insetead Light-Blues? If the Blastoise and the Pokémon share a palette, well, I'll forget about it...)

And about the other screenshot, it just doesn't look like a road... :\ (Creative, true, but still it looks odd... specially with those green circles... It looks like a carpet in the middle of the grass...)

Argh... I don't really want to give you criticism, specially in an area I don't really work much at. But perhaps, my opinion could work, in some way, to you... However, the rest of the screenshots look 10/10!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Although Neos' palettes look to odd, you gotta admit they're eye-catching! :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Although Neos' palettes look to odd, you gotta admit they're eye-catching! :)

Considering he comes from Studiopokemon that doesn't surprise me anymore... ;) Over there, they make a lot of efforts in Palette Choosing and Tile Making (and, since Neos is a mod there, you get the idea of what to expect, jojo!). If only he tried to learn to script, maybe he could see the joy of scripting... Sigh...

liquinn: There's nothing wrong with a thread having 5 stars initially, go have a look at old-dead threads, a lot of them died having 5 stars, hehe...

Well, to you Neos, my best. I'll wait for news here (since I'm always here!)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Neos, you should make the tree's palettes a bit darker bud. I mean edit them different shades. Man I'm not good with this....edit them so that they are a bit darker. Not edit the palettes, but edit the tiles different shades of green. That will be better. I hope you get it. I don't understand what's wrong with the title screen, it's simply amazing to me. "Pokemon" is done the same way as Alexmad's hack which is also incredible. Keep it up Neos, you're doing terrific buddy.

Years
  • It looks good, but you should try to blend the pallettes a little more for the outside. You should also try making Kyledoves normal sized trees darker. Another thing: You should replace the path on the first screen of Ciudad Verde with something else. Well, that is all I have to say. I wish you luck with this hack.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • New Scans!

Well, The road with the green circles, i´ll change, because i don´t like me XD... ok... in scripts, I try to learn scripts, but i dont understand :S... and only come true a givepokemon script with mistakes... XD... well... The tiles of the next city, Ciudad Plateada (Pewter city) It has changed with Will's arrival, that with his darkness, invaded the whole city turning her into a dark city ... This is a four images about this Darkness city...

2wg6iac.png

cooming soon, the gym of will, a video of the script of the gym and a New Cementery (Instead of the museum) and the first Appearance of the Team Magma with new integrants!!!

This is all... chau

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • One wrong thing about that...
    Will's type was Psychic in the E4... lol (at least in the old Gold)
    Perhaps I rushed a bit, and you wanted to say "darkness" as a metaphoric thing... XD

Oh well, let's just say he decided to change his type... ;)

Really cool screens, nice place to make a Gym!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back