• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Reconstruction- a Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
"Alright!", I said.

"Let's Armor-Digivolve!"

Grassmon then turned into Solmon. He was like a knight in a suit of armor, around 8 feet tall. He had a circular sheild, that glowed brightly like the sun, as well as his armor. He also had a broad sword, that whenever it was swung, would create a little, mini sun, that shot off the sword, whenever he struck.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
"Yeah, let's fight, Shoreenamon, Armour Digivolve!"

Shoreenamon then grew from two feet tall to about four feet tall. His fur changed from dark blue to light red and fire symbols appeared his arms and legs. His face disappeared under a white mask and the same color gloves and boots encased his hands and feet respectivly. Around his waist was a white belt, which had a shining red sword hanging from it."I'm Alrosmon." he said in a regal voice.

"Ah, cool!" I shouted, "Now go to it, Alrosmon!"

"With pleasure." Alrosmon said before drawing his sword and shouting, "Illusion Flame!" and pointing the sword at Chaorosamon. Nothing seemed to happen for a few seconds but then a blue flame enveloped Chaorosamon.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
"We'll be waiting for you inside!"-said Floramon.
Ken then entered the large palace, followed by Floramon, Hiro and Guilmon.
Then, he went to talk to the temple priest.

"The new Digi-chosens are here, Holymon. They're fighting with Chaorosamon in this very moment."

The priest then replied: "I see. I better make the preparations, then."
He then flew off to a room.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
"No, we should wait for the others to complete the test."
Then all of a sudden they hear a blast outside.
"Uh, Holymon, even if we already have made the test, can we help them defeat Chaorosamon?"
He then replied from behind the door:
"You know the rules. You can help them defeat Chaorosamon, but not help them during the test."
"Yay! I was anxious to battle!"- said the excited Floramon.
They then went outside.
Floramon, Armo-digivolves to.... Ivymon!
Floramon then was Ivymon, a tall plant-like digimon, with a flower which didn't yet bloom on its head, and instead of hands, had Ivys.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
"Yeah! Way to go,Alrosmon!" I yelled in encouragement.

"Now, Fire Stream!" Alrsomon yelled, while he pointed his sword at Chaorosamon and red flames came out of the end of it. As they hit the large digimon, they mixed with the blue flames still around him and the flames became royal purple.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
"Okay then." I look back at Alrosmon. "Go get 'em!"

"Yeah. Flame Spiral!" Once again, red flames fly from his sword and strike chaorosamon.

OOC: is someone going to put chaorosamon's reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back