• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Welcome to Rina's trading thread of hope and wonder~ Heehee. Yes, I am trading milotics again!
miloticfemale.png
miloticmale.png

Female ............. Male
Currently, I'm trading these beautiful Milotics that I have hand bred myself. I have one female, and one male, level 2 both of MODEST nature (+Special Attack,-Attack). It took me hours to get this nature I'm telling you. XD;; It's hard enough to hatch the darn feebasses. You can view here to confirm the general stats of Milotics, and as you can see since it's best if the feebasses like dry food, this was the best nature possible for them. They have also been infected with PKRS.

shroomishmale.png

Female (3) ............. Male (0)
Currently, I'm trading these egg-moved Shroomishes, which are quite wonderful if you want a pokemon that can catch those dark hard to catch ones! Why? This pokemon knows false swipe which is an attack that always leaves 1HP, and has the ideal nature for its evolved form: Breloom, ADAMANT (+Attack,-Special Attack). It took me quite awhile to get the perfect nature!! Gosh. They have also been infected with PKRS.

dratini.png

Female (1) ............. Male (1)
I now also have BRAVE (+Atk, -Speed) Dratinis<3 of level 1, UT with egg moves: Dragon dance, Dragonbreath, and Mist (it also knows leer). I have male and female for you! x] Can be infected with PKRS if you please.

Other Pokes I am Trading
: Dialga, Combee, Murkrow, Cherubi, Stunky (diamond exclusive), Burmy, Turtwig, Feebas, Delibird (daily swarm poke), Phanpy (daily swarm poke), Trapinch, Lapras, Seel (diamond exclusive), Growlithe, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Mareep.

In consideration to the time and energy I have put into these, I'd really appreciate something worthwhile. :] I'll take all offers though, but don't be sad if I have to say no! And please, these are completely legitimate so I would expect the same in return. I dun want haxzored pokemans!11 ;D

NOTE:
If you are going to offer a really great trade, then I will attach a fossil or something if you'd like. :] (Root, Claw, Old Amber, etc)

Looking for?
... Electrizer, Torchic, Caterpie, Beedle, Other Legendaries (Zaptos, Moltres, Regis (all) specifically), female lvl. 1 eevees, dawn, dusk, and shiny stones, any shiny pokes *.* (Sorry I'm not too helpful!)

Last edited:

Shinigami2Ichigo

Well Cml and just tell me what you like. Dont expect me to hand over really great shinys but I can offer you something nice:)

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Kota would you be willing to hatch the spiritomb? I'm always so paranoid about the eggs. I know it'll take a bit longer but.. :] I hope that's okay with you. I could throw in a firestone for good measure if you hatch it for me! xD And which one would you like? Male or Female?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
I'll trade you a Phione hatched also with the Pokérus. I can have him hold a Masterball

Kota

Years
Alright I'll hatch it for you. Female please. Hrm. Would you trade the male to me for a Houndour? I'll hatch it :P If not that's okay

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
I'll trade you a freshly hatched Phione holding a Masterball
[EDIT] Sorry for the double post. The darn database errors!

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Shinigami: Darn, I was being so indecisive I was hoping people would just make offers and I could decline them or not. Do you have any shinies you are willing to part with? >]

Toshiya: Sorry! I already have a phione<3

agiht: As I said, sorry I already have a phione :[ And I have 2 masterballs and I hardly ever use them... xD; Sorry!

Kota: My friend already promised me a houndour. I can go online nowish if you're ready to trade for the female Milotic though! :]

Last edited:

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Hmm aghit do you have any of the Gold/Silver generation starters? That would do it for me. :] I love 'em<3

Kota: Okay! x] I'll just be hanging out with the wifi area *giggle* (Name: Rina, FC: 3694 6597 4839)

Kota

Years
Mhm. All of them. I'll take both the Male and Female. Erm Chikorita or Cyndiquel for the male and Spiritomb for female?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Can I get the male for a Cyndaquil? I really need that Milotic :(

Athena

Untitled.
Years
That's so nice of you Kota! :] I think it's better to give 'em to two different people anyway<3

Cyndaquil is fine aghit. I'll be in the wifiroom waiting for you guys.

Athena

Untitled.
Years
aghit you able to trade soon? Thanks for the trade guys<3

Now.... I know this is a longshot but does anyone out there have a magby? XD *desperate*

Back