• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd like to join :D
    Partner- Dialga

What is/are your favorite(s) steel type pokemon?
    Aggron and Dialga

Why do you want to join?
    Because I'm a fan of steel types :D

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I've seen a Skarmory pre evo somewhere I can't remember where it was great though it might have been deviant art.

anyway I think bronzong needs a new evo maybe Bronzell or something bell or gong related

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yeah, "pants" I'm here, few, lot of work the past 2 days, haven't been able to online much, and when i tried it said the server was full.
    anyway, Charizard, your in, we are currently talking about steel types who are in dire need of an evolution.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Bronzong? Bronzong is godly, with only one weakness unless Mold Breaker is affecting it, or has Skill Swap used on it. It also has the ability to set up all types of weather (I think either Hail or Sun can't be set up, but I'm not sure), so when it's in Rain, and has Levitate, it pretty much has no weakness. It also has really strong defenses...

Oh, and it's got a really cool origin, too..

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • yes but what other steel type is there that could actually get an evo that would not automatically go into the uber tier?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Bronzong? Bronzong is godly, with only one weakness unless Mold Breaker is affecting it, or has Skill Swap used on it. It also has the ability to set up all types of weather (I think either Hail or Sun can't be set up, but I'm not sure), so when it's in Rain, and has Levitate, it pretty much has no weakness. It also has really strong defenses...

Oh, and it's got a really cool origin, too..

Oh boy you really like Bronzong don't you, I'm gonna go and look on the origin of species right now.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Nice topic Draggy.
    for me Steel/Water is probably one of the best, since they cover each others weaknesses.
    P.S. i got my PC back, now i can be online way more!:):rambo:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok thanks.
    P.S. what time is it where you are? my mum said it was around 9 PM.
    also, i told mum you live in Croatia and we did research on it, so you live in the middle of Greece and Italy huh?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ah, yes, off topic, forgot that!
    wow, 10 PM, I'm surprised ur still on.
    and back on topi, we are going to be doing a competition here on the SFC soon, it's a drawing competition, everyone try and draw a Steel type Pokemon battling another Steel type Pokemon, i will not take part because i am too busy because of the move to Canada, but all of you can, it would be great if as many of you as possible joined this competition, however i understand if you can't.
    It will start tomorrow at 3 PM and will end on Friday at 6 PM.
    Have fun at it.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, good, remember, you have to draw a Steel Type Pokemon battling another Steel Type Pokemon!

Back