• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Power!!!" Steel Type Pokemon Fan Club.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Hm, me'neither, i mean....MAWILE?! it could be a normal type, and Jirachi, should be pure phsychic no need for steel, although i don't see how probopass is a steel type either i think he should just be a rock type.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Still, i dunno, anyway, new topic.
    of all Steel type pokemon, wich do you think deserves more appearances in the anime?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Man, I haven't seen the Anime in years so I'll just say Aggron because If I recall correctly Steven had one yes? Maybe Steven'll show up in Isshu with his Aggron?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • LOL.
    Yes Metagoss definitely dosen't get enough attention but neither does Metang i think.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I personally think Metagross gets too much attention albeit not in the Anime but in general I mean everyone and their mother has a Metagross on their team I've only had about to Shoddy Battles where I didn't have to fight a metagross.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Eh, what can we say, M-E-T-A-G-R-O-S-S-I-S-A-W-S-O-M-E.
    Sorry, Halloween candy making me goofy.
    Maybe i should start a new topic, maybe one that will last longer...
    If you could improve any Steel type pokemon wich would it be and why would you improve it?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Well i was gonna start a new topic but this one seems better than the one i had in mind.

ok, i think Mawile needs a desperate evo, not only because it's always same old Mawile but also because i think an Evolution could better Mawile's stats.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Skarmory should evolve into someone, it would be epic!
    P.S. Skarmory should have a pre-evolution too... :/

Oh yeah, Skarmory, forgot about him.
    tell ya what, lets also give names to the evolutions of the pokemon.
    E.G. Mawile's evolved form should be named Mawler or something.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not much attention?

Forretress is one of the premier rapid-spinners, Spikers and Toxic Spikers in OU competitive battling! He gets so much attention he's an OU pokémon, and can't be used in lower tiers!

Hmmm...I gotta say, I wouldn't give any of them a family member...yeah, Skarmory or Mawile could have one, but a gap of 3 (Skarmory) or 2 (Mawile) generations means the style would probably be too controversial, and I'd get angry with all the haters.

So, I'm going to answer the topic Xilfer put forward which was completely ignored...

If you could improve any Steel type pokemon wich would it be and why would you improve it?

Personally, I'd give Probopass a higher HP stat. In order to stop him being a pseudo-legendary, I'd knock his Attack base stat down by 25 to 30, and his speed from down 30 from 40 to 10. Neither of the aforementioned stats really do anything for him, and he has average special attack to make use of his movepool, as well as good defenses. So, with the 55 points I've taken off attack and speed, I'd put them into hp, giving him a base stat in hp of 115. A rock/steel-type with access to large movepool and 115/145/150 defenses? Now that's something I'd take advantage of.....then again, it's fun using him when he's already fairly good.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Probopass? My little sister (not shinysweety, the other one) uses Probopass in her Pokemon deck, with nosepass, i once created a script on a battle beetween her and me, here's how it went:

Xilfer: "Oh boy, go Shinx.
    Sister: "Hahaha, go Nosepass"
    Xilfer: "Oh crud"
    Sister: "NOSEPOKE NOSEPOKE NOSEPOKE NOSEPOKE, USE NOSPEOKE.

So as you can see she's obbsessed with Nosepass's Nosepoke, LOL.
    Once she even thought that Pikachu could use Nosepoke.
    And, yes, I am clearly outmatched in that script, but i won eventually.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Okay....Skarmory evolution names:

1st Evolution - Skarmy (Evolves into Skarmory at level 30)
    2nd Evolution - Skarmory (Evloves into Steelfly at level 55)
    3nd Evolution - Steelfly (Can't evolve O.O)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • That's a great idea, but those who don't know how to (like me O.o) don't have to.
    although I'll try.

Back