• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Void

Years
  • That's how difficult this was for me.

Everything in this game was calibrated to my own abilities, and I never tried to make things unfair. It's meant to be a very chaotic scene, as I am a sucker for tension, and I tried to make it fair because there's no fun in a challenge that doesn't a least give you a chance to beat it (not talking about Chad fights, but it still kinda applies there too).

Explanation for the Chase Scene
    Spoiler:

I don't want to fall back on this as an excuse for every time someone disagrees with a decision I made but the game was designed for me first and is not something that everyone will enjoy. That applies to almost every video game too. I can make adjustments if things seem extremely unfair and prevents the majority of people from reaching the end, but this isn't one of those moments.

I'm glad you're still choosing to stick to the game. Please don't take this as a personal attack. I just wanted to give my perspective.

Years
  • That's neat. so were the f do i go after the first badge. Really don't fall to sleep after playing this game u wont remember

You go south. Really it's the only other place you can go. This is a very linear game, it just might not look like it. Eventually you'll notice the straight lines.

Also if you have any quick questions you can ask them over on the discord server. People are usually ready to respond. More so than here at least.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2022
    I'm stuck at the part where Swampert mega evolves to get through the icy water. When i jump in the water the player stands on the water, but when i jump out of the water Swampert appears and i can ride swampert on land. Even when i can stand on water i can't go further. It still says that Swampert can't go any further because of the icy water, even if he's not even there. This happened after i went through the icy water and used the railroad to go back to the home town

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm stuck at the part where Swampert mega evolves to get through the icy water. When i jump in the water the player stands on the water, but when i jump out of the water Swampert appears and i can ride swampert on land. Even when i can stand on water i can't go further. It still says that Swampert can't go any further because of the icy water, even if he's not even there. This happened after i went through the icy water and used the railroad to go back to the home town

It is the beached Swampert Bug. To fix it you need to black out. I suggest benching your whole team but one as it make the process easier. Please make sure the latest patch is installed. For the time being do not use the train rail that passes over the water for it is bugged. This bug will be addressed soon.

If you have any further issues please feel free to direct message me as it is more likely you'll get a response sooner as I do not get updates for comments on the post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    Quick question, is Noxic not supposed to learn sludge wave on the tm? cause it seems like it only learns clear smog on lvl up as its only poison stab which seems unfair for it ahaha (especially when furztinger learns foul fumigation a poison type move being a fairy type).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Quick question, is Noxic not supposed to learn sludge wave on the tm? cause it seems like it only learns clear smog on lvl up as its only poison stab which seems unfair for it ahaha (especially when furztinger learns foul fumigation a poison type move being a fairy type).

Yeah, that one's on me. I neglected the TMs and I'm currently working on changing the moves that pokemon learn. Any and all suggestions are welcomed. I will definitely being giving Noxic a movepool upgrade in the next patch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    Hey back again, there seems to be a bug where it legit skips through some of the plot. It's where Erika tells Chad to partner up with me and we take a green teleport to a room with a healing machine and PC. I stepped on a rock (yes, a rock) and it skipped me to a screen where the game asked me to save and I accidently pressed yes. I'm now 1 teleport away from meeting [the director]. This is where we're fighting team Runic and it was after the zap/electricity maze puzzle. (I don't really remember the place I'm at but I have photos if you need them).
    Where it skips me to is there's a room with 2 teleporters (one near me at the top and one at the bottom of the room). The teleporter at the bottom has void balls and zauber crystals, and in front of the top teleporter broken window I can walk out of and there are ladders?
    I'm sure this is a bug because when I go into the bottom teleporter Chad is there and it crashes the game.
    pls help I can't play the game unless I confront [the director] but I don't want to skip the story.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Everything in this game was calibrated to my own abilities, and I never tried to make things unfair. It's meant to be a very chaotic scene, as I am a sucker for tension, and I tried to make it fair because there's no fun in a challenge that doesn't a least give you a chance to beat it (not talking about Chad fights, but it still kinda applies there too).

Explanation for the Chase Scene
    Spoiler:

I don't want to fall back on this as an excuse for every time someone disagrees with a decision I made but the game was designed for me first and is not something that everyone will enjoy. That applies to almost every video game too. I can make adjustments if things seem extremely unfair and prevents the majority of people from reaching the end, but this isn't one of those moments.

I'm glad you're still choosing to stick to the game. Please don't take this as a personal attack. I just wanted to give my perspective.

I appreciate the patient and detailed explanation.
    I hope that the feedback I gave wasn't seen as an attack either. I tried not to sound harsh in the midst of frustration but I do have a bad habit of coming across as rude/disrespectful although I NEVER intend to be due to using the wrong wording or a strong expression of emotion even when it's positive such as immense excitement.

When I said that perhaps the chase sequence was meant to be unfair I had the Chad fights in mind and ironically, ??? is Chad in a sense---a manifestation of his insecurities if I understand correctly and wasn't holding whatever the case might have been against you.
    I understand the desire to present a challenge even if that had entailed a bit of manageable unfairness such as the Chad battles and I appreciate a challenge to an extent but it seems we both have different extents as this chase exceeded mine. It's also possible that because I am an autistic individual I experienced a personal level of difficulty that others don't. i.e My focus is a little on the slower side and I'm not always great without clarifications. Sub i.e: Referring to the creature as ??? reminds me that I named my Silver rival ??? because that's exactly how he introduces himself. Haha. XD

Spoiler:

I did find the transformation animation and the design of ??? pretty damn awesome though.

Years
  • Hey back again, there seems to be a bug where it legit skips through some of the plot. It's where Erika tells Chad to partner up with me and we take a green teleport to a room with a healing machine and PC. I stepped on a rock (yes, a rock) and it skipped me to a screen where the game asked me to save and I accidently pressed yes. I'm now 1 teleport away from meeting [the director]. This is where we're fighting team Runic and it was after the zap/electricity maze puzzle. (I don't really remember the place I'm at but I have photos if you need them).
    Where it skips me to is there's a room with 2 teleporters (one near me at the top and one at the bottom of the room). The teleporter at the bottom has void balls and zauber crystals, and in front of the top teleporter broken window I can walk out of and there are ladders?
    I'm sure this is a bug because when I go into the bottom teleporter Chad is there and it crashes the game.
    pls help I can't play the game unless I confront [the director] but I don't want to skip the story.

I accidentally left that rock in during patch 1.8 and quickly remove it with patch 1.8.1.

If you could go ahead and install the newest patch + send me you save file I can fix it.

Years
  • I appreciate the patient and detailed explanation.
    I hope that the feedback I gave wasn't seen as an attack either.

Don't worry. I didn't perceive any of it as an attack. It was criticism, and I like criticism because it helps me improve as a creative.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    soo i kinda curious becausa i have no idea if bombardeer or swelark evolve, i trained both up to lv 50 and none evolved so, any hint?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    Yo, I found a bug. I don't know if you know it but I don't really know what triggered it. So I decided to look for the lost laboratory (pls tell me if you know I've been trynna remember where ahaha) but I went and took the rail train back to route 6 near pines estate and entered the distortion world and hopped back out and proceeded to the dam where I talked to Tyrone and his mum. Anyways when I went to take the rail train back on route 6, the team runic attack on the city happened and again and the scene repeated.

Years
  • Anyways when I went to take the rail train back on route 6, the team runic attack on the city happened and again and the scene repeated.

Yes, was just notified of that and it will be addressed in the next patch.

The Lost Laboratory is located under Berylliun City. You visited it once before. It was the area just before the fifth assignment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    Yes, was just notified of that and it will be addressed in the next patch.

The Lost Laboratory is located under Berylliun City. You visited it once before. It was the area just before the fifth assignment.

Thank you! managed to catch a shiny encounter in the lost lab :))))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    Hello! is there any postgame story or plot I can follow or is postgame purely for completing achievements, dex and legendries? (Top 3 fan games I've played for sure)

Years
  • Hello! is there any postgame story or plot I can follow or is postgame purely for completing achievements, dex and legendries? (Top 3 fan games I've played for sure)

I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

There isn't an expansive post game story, just two small post game events. You can begin them by finding an overworld encounter with Latias in the Schwarz Forest. These two events are just to wrap up some loose ends with the story.

When making this game I considered everything after the Arctic Facility to be post game as the facility was designed to be a pseudo-victory road + elite 4 (long path to a tower consisting of 4 levels and a final big showdown).

But other than those two events there's not much left to do in Stronym. At least for now...

Years
  • is the dickbag supposed to beat you at the beginning?

Dickbag will likely beat you at every battle. Just expect that to happen. You can beat Dickbag if you come well prepared (Prof. Pines can give you a potion before you leave) but all Dickbag battles are designed to be extremely tough. There is no consequence if you lose to Dickbag. The story still continues.

Back