• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Void

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    careful when using the speedup button the game might crash ! I lost 5 hour progress just save often when in speedup mode

Years
  • careful when using the speedup button the game might crash ! I lost 5 hour progress just save often when in speedup mode

Yea, it can be a tad bit finicky. Do you know where the crash occured? Just want to make sure it was the speed up function.

Years
  • I can't use them at all, the only options when I select them are "give" and "toss"

Oh, that's simple enough. You have to give a pokemon a stone and then they have to gain a level. It was the only way I could make stones work in the game. They aren't automatic unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience

Years
  • Thanks for the help earlier. Now I'm stuck on Route 12 and the game glitched and has the land and water parts mixed up, so I can't go past the first two tiles of water.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Yea, it can be a tad bit finicky. Do you know where the crash occured? Just want to make sure it was the speed up function.

in the patch of grass left side of town after the second assignment in story there are some dogs block your path in the grass in front of them

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years

• If you PM me your save file I can quickly fix that for you as once Swampert is beached there's not much you can do. I think I know what's causing so I will put out a patch soon if I can fix it.

Years
  • It's not letting me upload the rxdata file, so I guess I'll just wait for the patch

That's the issue though, a patch can't fix your current situation. There's an auto jump to land feature I'm trying to remove that's causing the beach swampert bug. If you've saved while your swampert is beached your run is over. If you PM me your save file through mediafire or google drive I can fix your save file. I've already had one person send me their save file so I know it can be done. If you need assistance I can help. You've gotten so far and I'd hate to see your playthrough come to an anticlimactic end.

Years
  • New Patch. 1.7

Fixed the beached swampert glitch. If your swampert was beached before the patch however, this patch will not fix it. Contact me to fix your save file.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I know i asked for documents a while ago but are there possibly any for trainer teams specifically boss battles? I've been looking for a fun game with fakemon to play so I might give this a shot to HC nuzloke

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    so now flowers for the rock clime interesting idea at list make them vines
    Pokemon Void

Back