• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.8%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 145 20.3%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 142 19.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    What's the best nature for each eeveelution on the game?
    Depends on the role you want for each of them. Here's my usual go-tos:

Vaporeon - Bulky special attacker - Bold, Calm, Modest
    Jolteon - Fast special attacker - Timid, Modest
    Flareon - Bulky physical attacker - Jolly, Adamant, Careful
    Espeon - Fast special attacker - Timid, Modest, Calm
    Umbreon - Defensive wall - Bold/Calm for special sets, Impish/Careful for physical sets
    Leafeon - Fast physical attacker - Jolly, Adamant, Impish
    Glaceon - Bulky(?) special attacker - Modest, Calm, Bold
    Sylveon - Bulky special attacker - Modest, Calm, Bold

Adamant and Modest if you want to hit hard, Jolly and Timid if you want to go outspeed

Years
    • Seen today
    Does Thick Specs or Lacy Ribbon work on any of the Eevee evolutions? Or does it specifically only raise Eevee stats?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Thank you for the great game! I accidentally pressed "No" after the 7th gym when Elon asks me to go to save to world with him on the islands. What on earth do I do now to continue the game? :D

Days
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Hey I just wanted to ask where to get the macho brace? I got the EV/IV Checker after beating Michael but I can't seem to find the Macho Brace.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey I just wanted to ask where to get the macho brace? I got the EV/IV Checker after beating Michael but I can't seem to find the Macho Brace.
    There is one outside of Crater City and you can buy them from the department store there as well :)

Days
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Pretty sure this is a glitch, but it may be deliberate. If you use Flash, then get into a battle with a trainer or wild mon, or even if you just open the Bag, when you get out of the battle or exit the bag, you need to use Flash again. It's not a huge thing, you can register Flash to speed things up. But it is annoying.

Edit: It seems to only be an issue on the first floor. I went down to the next level of the tunnel, and Flash was still active when exiting battles or other full screen things

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Pretty sure this is a glitch, but it may be deliberate. If you use Flash, then get into a battle with a trainer or wild mon, or even if you just open the Bag, when you get out of the battle or exit the bag, you need to use Flash again. It's not a huge thing, you can register Flash to speed things up. But it is annoying.

Edit: It seems to only be an issue on the first floor. I went down to the next level of the tunnel, and Flash was still active when exiting battles or other full screen things
    Thanks for the info, I'll look into it

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Where is Rock Smash HM? I talked to every single person (I'm sure) and I have beaten the league, but I have not found it.

Years
    • She/her
    • USA
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    There's a bug where if you evolve 2 pokemon with stones/items right in a row, it crashes your game. You can avoid this by exiting out of your bag and then going back in. I'm playing on onyx version, but it might apply to each version. Evolving with rare candies doesn't count, so you can evolve via rare candy then immediately evolve something with a stone.

Years
    • She/her
    • USA
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Also, where is Ho-oh? Are they supposed to be at Mt. Mythos? They're the very last pkmn I need. If it's supposed to be in Mt. Mythos, I think it's accidentally connected itself to Rayquaza's area, unless there are spawn requirements I'm missing. (Speaking of Rayquaza, who the heck thinks a raltz is a fair trade for a legendary dragon?? And why did I go through with that trade?? Sheesh) Also, what am I supposed to do with this extra pair of gold teeth?

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    So I'm in the postgame and I've really enjoyed this one so far. But for some reason after getting Rock Smash as well as catching the static Moltres and bringing the Ruby to Sada, the Psychic objective still says to obtain Rock Smash.

Also I found an item on Port Aurora blocked by a smashable rock that is called UNUSED, and has the same text and image for the Metal Coat...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Also, where is Ho-oh? Are they supposed to be at Mt. Mythos? They're the very last pkmn I need. If it's supposed to be in Mt. Mythos, I think it's accidentally connected itself to Rayquaza's area, unless there are spawn requirements I'm missing. (Speaking of Rayquaza, who the heck thinks a raltz is a fair trade for a legendary dragon?? And why did I go through with that trade?? Sheesh) Also, what am I supposed to do with this extra pair of gold teeth?
    Thanks for the heads up on the evolution item bug, I'll take a look at it.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    So I'm in the postgame and I've really enjoyed this one so far. But for some reason after getting Rock Smash as well as catching the static Moltres and bringing the Ruby to Sada, the Psychic objective still says to obtain Rock Smash.

Also I found an item on Port Aurora blocked by a smashable rock that is called UNUSED, and has the same text and image for the Metal Coat...
    Weird, I'll check out the logic for the hint system.

Looks like I missed replacing an item when turning all the held trade evolution items into consumable evolution items. The unused metal coat item won't harm your game or anything, I'd suggest just selling it. But found and fixed the issue for the next patch.

Thanks for reporting these bugs, glad you've enjoyed the game so far!

Back