• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.8%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 145 20.3%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 142 19.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I am currently stuck! Where do you find rock smash, dive, and waterfall?if they are in the game that is?

Rock Smash is at the Scald Spa. You need to go to Sol Island for that via the Tri Pass.

Waterfall is at the ice cave near Port Aurora. This is post-game and you need the Rainbow Pass.

Dive isn't in the game as an HM.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    hello. I'm a new here. can someone help me? I'm playing pokemon version aquamarine n now i do not know what i should do after saving Jade at Port Aurora. the door at Void Island also can not be opened. please help me😭

The braille reads "Cut", use the HM manually for it to open.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm not sure how often this gets checked but I have a few questions:

Anyone know good EV training locations? Or at the very least one for Attack?
    Are there any good flying moves/TMs? My Gliscor hasn't learned a single flying type attack, not expecting Acrobatics but even Wing Attack/Aerial Ace would be good.
    Locations for the mushrooms? Or do you just get them from Paras line?
    *also where to get an ability capsule? I assume it might be post game but is there anyway to get at least 1 before the elite four? I have 7 badges right now
    *Another sorry, just found out the Abra line is part electric now, I caught one for my team but it can't learn why electric attacks? Even at alakazam, can't learn any electric TMS, nothing in the move reminder? Mines at level 43, is it gonna learn something soon?

Well I just used PGE to fix most of those, plus testing if vitamins were 10+ use and they were! So that's great.

Still.... Confused about the Abra line. Was them being part electric an accident? Because when I checked in PGE they had no way of learning any electric type moves, even Thunder which it can learn in the base games or Discharge which used the slot of Shock Wave which the line can also use.

Not saying that as an attack or trying to be rude. Just confused is all.

There is an EV training location in the Post-Game, think Darwin Shoal? I am adding in some more early-game areas in an update.
    If you use mushrooms, you might find some good movesets for evolved mons like Gliscor. I'll take a look at/tweak some learnsets for some of the more forgotten mons.
    Mushrooms you can just straight up buy in Solstice city.
    I forget how I handled ability capsules, but I have them buyable in this upcoming update.
    No idea about the Abra line? They are psychic on my end, the electric type is completely unintended. I'll double check those.

I appreciate the feedback!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hello my game bugged. Im currently at pokekon league but everytime I talk to the 1st elite 4 my game crashes and I can no longer proceed :(

*Update
    Managed to fix it. I tried fighting a wild pokemon and for some reason its shiny even tho I didnt get stardust. When I went to elite 4 again the crash didnt happen.

Side question. What's the difference between the choices after beating elite 4?

Another update: im currently at the mystery town. Where you create time paradox with jirachi, however I cant advance futher since the last puzzle is very hard (the one with mew in truck) how to finish it? I already got missingno. I also tried whiting out and it brings me to poke center. Is that the the way? Or ia there a proper way of finishing the puzzle?

Probably a bug with the guaranteed shiny encounters, glad you found a fix!

The elite four choice has some story implications. In general though, choosing "No" lets you keep playing the game without entering the hall of fame and resetting. This is useful for files that can't save traditionally.

The water puzzle is a little tricky. You have to find the one water current tile that takes you to the truck. Glad you found the area though, I haven't seen many mentions of it since it is kind of hidden away.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I caught every single legendary/mythical pokemon except Mew, Celebi and Dialga. How and where can i find them?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    It's playable from start to finish. However, it hasn't been updated in over a year.

Whether this is the final version, the hack has been neglected, or the creator isn't around at the moment, there's a reason for the update hiatus.

Bit of a hiatus since life happens, but I do have an update lined up.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2023
    Hey, this may just be a me problem but I've encountered a bug where I can only encounter one species of Pokemon on each route. It's not exactly game-breaking, but it is highly annoying since it has affected routes I've been on before (like mt. Ande) and I can no longer catch anything but Zubat there. Any idea how this may have occurred and how I could fix it? I've tried restarting and some other stuff.
    Thanks.

Edit: It seems moving forward to Eclipse Town fixed this somehow. No idea, but at least it's fixed!

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Hello, creator! Do you mind if I translate your game into Chinese? I like this game very much, and Chinese players will also like it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2024
    Is there a list of pokemon encounters available, I'd like to know what pokemon I can get on each route, cave etc etc.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Is there a list of pokemon encounters available, I'd like to know what pokemon I can get on each route, cave etc etc.

If you've seen a specific pokemon you want in your dex, you can check what area they're found in. Though if you want to go further in depth, I'd suggest opening the rom up in AdvanceMap to see the encounter tables.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, this may just be a me problem but I've encountered a bug where I can only encounter one species of Pokemon on each route. It's not exactly game-breaking, but it is highly annoying since it has affected routes I've been on before (like mt. Ande) and I can no longer catch anything but Zubat there. Any idea how this may have occurred and how I could fix it? I've tried restarting and some other stuff.
    Thanks.

Edit: It seems moving forward to Eclipse Town fixed this somehow. No idea, but at least it's fixed!

Not sure what it could have been, but certainly glad the issue fixed itself

Days
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    Very interesting... I assume the eevee traits at prof palms means something? Sounded like espeon, umbreon and Sylveon?
    Found the dust at the start ;) shiny starter is best starter

But is it possible to add an auto-run toggle?

Back