• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Drying the blood off of my ring finger. I broke a nail this morning. I naturally have sturdy fingernails that can grow very long, but they also can snag on things when they really start to grow out, and peel some skin off with it if they snap suddenly T_T

Meep! Hope you're OK.

I was watching Anime. Now I'm browsing PC. Afterwards I'll go back to watching Anime... the circle is then complete @_@

Which anime? 😁

Munching on cookies on a Saturday morning as I write emails to friends! I started with a sugar cookie, and am now getting decadent with a chocolate pecan turtle cookies. They're good!

Mmmm....COOKIES!!

I'm messing about on Photoshop.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    my partner and i are going to take a walk, i'm just waiting on him to get changed so we can go.

Years
    I miss walks... I need to go for one.

Rn: still trying to catch up with PC!

I also have some things I need to get finished in the next couple of days so I might have to focus on them :/

Years
    Learning some new cooking recipes. I just found this video on making stuffed bell peppers by an adorable father and son cooking team. I have got to try this out tonight. The dad chef also has a special recipe for this Indonesian-style stir fry that I'm jotting down notes for as we speak. It all is making my mouth water.

Years
    I'm at my car at a service station, getting some gas, eatting the deli food I picked up from the store for lunch. This wood fire oven baked pizza has a lovely crust, the sun-dried tomatoes are also a nice touch

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm playing pokemon Ruby and my team is Shedinja, Minun, Grovyle, and Wingull. I firmly believe everything can work in game, but this team is almost non functioning. Yet it's the most fun i've had with a pokemon game in a while.

I'm going to add a Lunatone and maybe an absol or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Trying to survive this nor'easter. Sigh, I hate this time of year.

Back