• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I hope you are having a nice afternoon. I started listening to Usher when I was 14. He was 16 when I seen him. And since then, I became a fan.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey! Thank you very much. It is nice to see you here. Yep, I had to make a Hikki theme. It was time, lol. I know I had her on my sig before but I am into her again so she is back. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Nice sig, but to be fair, I haven't listened to Japanese music in a long time o.o;;.. Unless it's on an anime intro. It's wierd.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thank you Stevo ^^. Yeah I haven't really listen to any Japanese music either. Well I been listening the old stuff from Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, Heartsdales, Nami Tamaki, T.M. Revolution, m-flo, and a few others. I don't think I haven't listened any new stuff. Just the old. I haven't watched any anime in a long time. I haven't been downloading any. I just been reading Bleach and Naruto. That is all.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela! Omg, It is so great to hear from you! I am doing fine. I am off from work today and tomorrow. I am relaxing right now. I might workout later on though. Still doing great with my weight. :) I am so happy to hear from you. I hope you doing alright as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay, I been wondering where have you been. But I guess you been busy with other things. I understand that. I haven't been much on much myself. Well I been on, but I haven't been here too much. I am glad to hear from you though. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been okay. I am a little sore because I took Zumba last night. Man I had a great workout. Yeah I am back working out again. I let myself getting soft. I need to start toning up now. I don't think I need to lose anymore weight though.

And of course I been working. I work today and tomorrow. I am off on Sunday though. :3 Looking forward to that.

So I haven't done anything new. *shugs* I know now this month is tight for me.

I got bills up the ying yang. And my tax return won't come probably til the end of this month or beginning of next month. I am going to be happy when I get it. ^^

I hope you been doing alright. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Glad you came by Mario. ^^ I hope you are doing alright. As for me I am going to be busy with work. This week I am working early. I been working a lot of early shifts lately. Which I don't mind because I get off early, but at the same time I can't stay up at night. But I been going to bed early anyway, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, well at the same time I been doing other things as well. I just don't have much time to come here like I should. But I do come here as I can.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Everyone has been busy with other stuff, but then at the same time everyone is leaving. Just for a little while though to some. For me I just been doing different stuff and I am more busy than before. I been working a lot of early shifts. So I can't stay up. And I rather do other things before I come here. So yeah it has changed for me.

Oh wow, I am reading Volume 8 right now. I finished Volume 7. I loved reading Volume 7. XD It was cool and sweet. It reminds me of the anime so much.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    So, how much sleep do you get then? I imagine after a long while, you can do the same job even in a sleepy state, so staying up may be possible. What does your experience say?

Back