• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Mario. Well I don't know it looks like I will be on MSN tonight, but I am not so sure. The next night I will be on is Friday night. I have to work early on Friday so I can't be on tomorrow night. So it is tonight, Friday, and Saturday night.

Hey Misty Lover! It has been awhile since I seen you here. I been doing good. Still still doing the same old stuff. Nothing else different.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, Mario.

Hey Sazi! I am doing great. I am a proud owner of a Wii. I am so excited I finally got one. I always wanted one. When I got to play my parents' I told myself I need to get one. And I got one. :3 It is good to hear from you again. I hope you are doing okay.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. ^^ I am glad you doing so well. Well this week I have to work early so I haven't been on. And plus I been playing Wii Fit. Doing so exercises on Wii Fit Plus. Man it is so fun. And it makes me feel good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, it is really, really, really fun! XD I love it. This will help me to get to my goal for sure. Because if I go to the gym and play Wii Fit Plus...oh man. I will get to my goal in no time.

Well nothing much just working, lol. That is all. I am off on the weekend! I am so happy. I haven't gotten a weekend off like for ages.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Mario! ^^ Just want to say I am alright, it is just I have to work early. That is why I didn't show up on MSN the night before and probably yesterday. I will be online tonight though for a little while.

I am glad you popped in here for the new month. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I've tried Wii Fit before... it was interesting. :) Any other games?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow you have?! That is so awesome. Well I was playing Wii Fit Plus today. I was on it for about six hours. XD Yep I worked out about six hours and burned about 560 calories. I started at 10:30am and didn't finish til around 3:30pm. Man...that game is so fun! I can be on it for hours and I won't be bored with it. And boy you get a workout. I did this exercise that I had to do push ups and then I have to do a side plank...omg. I was sweating a bit. And I felt my back, arms, and legs working. That was a great one. And I did some Yoga, Aerobics, some Strength Training, and Balance games. It was great. I am going to see if I can use Wii Fit Plus everyday. Even if I work on it for thirty minutes, I need to lose the next fifteen pounds. I lost about 2 pounds before I did my training. I was shocked! I put a goal that I need to lose 4 pounds before the 24th of Feb. I hope I will make it.

Anyway, I got Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. Those games are pretty fun too. I am getting Super Mario Bros. 3 for the VC next month. But first I need to get some Wii Points. I am going to use my Wii for exercise and play classic games. I won't have too many Wii games. I will have a lot of exercise and classic games though. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ahh... all popular games. 6 hours huh? :P You've sure got the gaming spirit! That's good!

Will you buy any pokemon games for it? And Bleach!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah. It is pretty fun playing video games again, but I am doing it to stay active and look back in memory lane. XD I probably get some Naruto and Bleach games. I don't know about Pokemon. Pokemon Rumble looks good. But that is a WiiWare title. And I need Wii Points for that one.

Years
    Hi, Lucy. Sorry I haven't been on all week. I screwed up my sleeping schedule big time. I tend to stay up from early in the morning until mid afternoon and go to sleep until then, missing out on my usual online time after 10 P.M.

That's why you haven't seen me on here all week or so.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    All week? Wow, I am sorry to hear that. Oh no I understand. I haven't been on myself. Well I was here for the most part. Not on MSN too much. I popped by on Wednesday night, but I didn't see you there. So I figure he is probably asleep. And I should have told you I was on yesterday, but I was tired. So I turned in early. Dang...so you will stay up til the mid afternoon, and when it comes to the evening you will sleep...wow. Yep you sleep schedule is messed up. Well you will correct it someway. Just be careful. Don't want to get insomnia.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Stevo! I am doing fine. I am off from work today and tomorrow. It is good to see you. And nice theme. Usher rules!

Back