• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Thievul is safe. Gossifleur is next.

gossifleur.gif

Years

I first encountered this in Emerald Crest and did not end up using it sadly, but I was interested because of the abilities it had. Maybe now that I beat Emerald Crest I'll do a playthrough with this.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

I've used it in an Emerald Crest playthrough too, and taken its line to the Elite Four. It did nothing against the Elite Four, though, because my other team members could handle them better.

Years

I must say I do like the design. Sure it may just be a flower but to my surprise very few pokemon are based on flowers. Pokemon like Roselia, Bellosom, or Flabebe have flowers in their design but aren't a flower in particular. You really only have this line, Vileplume, Victreebel, Sunflora, and Lilligant if you count her.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Picking a secondary typing is hard for Eldegoss. I'd dare to stretch things a bit and pick Electric. That'd make it stand out, at least.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Perhaps Eldegoss could get an evolution in a future generation. If Primeape, Chansey, and Bisharp can get one, why not Eldegoss?

Years

One thing I like of Eldegoss' design is that it is supposed to be like an elderly woman. Eldegoss has dash marks above its eyes that resemble wrinkles. Its cotton like hair is white like an aged flower. The name Eldegoss has the word elder in it. Definitely a top tier design.

Back