• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Current Pokemon: #865 Sirfetch'd
sirfetchd.gif

In The Pokemon Race 6.2, the image limit has been reached, so we're continuing the race in a new thread again.

Here are the Rules of the Game:
  • We start off with a Pokemon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pokemon.
  • When a Pokemon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokemon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
  • Count up if you like the Pokemon, count down if you don't like it!
  • Once the first Pokemon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pokemon (according to National Pokedex Number).
  • We continue in the National Pokedex order until all 1017 Pokemon have been sorted.
  • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokemon since it's Pokémon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

For a complete list of Pokemon Saved & Discarded in previous versions, please refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.0, The Pokemon Race Version 4.2, The Pokemon Race Version 4.3, The Pokemon Race Version 4.4, The Pokemon Race Version 5.0, The Pokemon Race Version 6.0, The Pokemon Race Version 6.1, and The Pokemon Race Version 6.2.

In the Pokemon Race 6.2, the last Pokemon to be voted for was Cinderace, so we're starting version 6.3 off with Sobble.
sobble.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Between Thwackey, Raboot, and Drizzile, I'd pick Drizzile. I think its design is the coolest between the 3.

Back