• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Adoption Centre

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
Years
  • Killerclaw:Why do i always have to de-evolve :( ...

Me:Hey at least you're not talking like a baby anymore....

Killerclaw:What do you mean "anymore"?I've never talked like a baby in my life.

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • Well to be honest I didn't want to reopen it at Serebii because of all the fuss that was kicked up over there. They closed THREE seperate adoption centres there, and I am not going to be in a ban-worthy position. Plus, way too much bashing of a certain person happened at the Pok?coral, and I am not going to be getting myself into trouble if that starts up again. No names are to be mentioned, but you all know who I mean. And if you want to start it at Serebii, please, be my guest.

Creeper: Uh-oh... He's well ticked off... *hides in the cookie-jar*

Pyro: *sits down by the fireplace* This is the life... No big wongs or tail getting in the way... *falls asleep*

pikachu_king(from serebi)

the king of pikachus
    Years
  • lol well ill try to start one on serebii by myself ok and why did you give up on the serebii one cyke you could put one in now (the server is up from my computer)
    charmantha*goes and joins pyro*: hi pyro
    EDIT: never mind i saw your post

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • I am not having three seperate places at the same time. I'm far happier here than I am there, but by all means start one on Serebii. And kindly don't spam this club up with discussion of another forum.

Creeper: I wish I could evolve now!! *tries, and fails* Oh foo....

Draco: I really like it here... *bounces on a cushion* It's so nice and friendly! And feels so much cleaner!! *tags Pyro* You're it!!

Pyro: Not for long, my slithery frind... *chases Draco*

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
    Years
  • Me:Meh this place is alright...

Autumn:This is sad...i originally started as a bayleef :(...

Killerclaw:Try being an anorith 4 times in your life...

the king of pikachus
    Years
  • well ive PMed jasmine

PKJ: CAN I PLEASE STAY A PIKACHU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

ME: we get the point PKJ

PKJ: so i want it answered

charmantha: why is pyro ignoring me

clawy: well want to go swimming KC

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • Me: Do what you like on Serebii, but I won't be there. Enough people have p*ss*d me off in that place to do me a lifetime. Team Aqua is the sole reason I keep going back there, and I'm even contemplating kicking that to touch to.

Creeper: Cyke's having a mental breakdown... I love it...

Pyro: Oh don't be such a jerk.

Me: And for the last time, YES IT IS A PIKACHU!

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
    Years
  • Autumn:Someone wanna battle me?

Slash:I wanna battwe you Autumn...

Autumn:Sure!

Killerclaw:Sure...go ahead i insist *pushes Clawy into the pool*

the king of pikachus
    Years
  • well cyke i have a request if you leave aqua and make DL/allysa leader can i be co-leader and what is so bad there anyway....dont answer that. well at least you made PKJ shut up

PKJ:.............................

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Me: Hey guys! Member me?
    Mudz: *dances to just loose it*
    Lava: *breakdances to it*
    Angel: *backflips*

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • Me: no... come back TJ!! I miss sapir johar... she hasn't been here in two weeks. I think she's left permanently...

Creeper: Which is why we haven't seen Snooze in donkey's years!!

Draco: Hey Mudz. How's it goin?

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Mudz: Fine!
    Me: I'm here! I was checkin' something. Yeah, I hope Sapir comes back sooon. Wait, Sapir Johar? Uh-Oh.....
    Mudz; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    Me: ow. Yeah. And PKJ, you come near me and your dead. Angel knows wish!
    Lava: *air guitar's asthenia*
    Angel: *air drums*

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • Draco: I know how you feel, Mudz... I haven't spent time with Draggy in ages either...

Creeper: Oh, well aren't you both just a pair of wounded birds!!

Me: Don't be such a pain Creeper.... Do something constructive!! I'm eating chips at the moment... *munches into chips* Do any of you watch the Simpsons?

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Mudz *sings down*
    Me: He only sings that when he thinks of Florida. And I like it too. Keeps PKJ away.
    Mudz: Let's go look for new dates Draco. Might help.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Mudz: I'VE BECOME SO NUMB! I CAN'T FEEL YOU THEIR!
    Lava: I'M BECOMING THIS!!!!
    Angel: Numb!
    Me: *slaps*

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
  • Crimson: Ceapaim go bhfuil t? ag dul go dt? Pyro chun ? a bhuaileann? N? ceapaim. *uses double-bubblebeam(DB), smashing Charmando into a wall nearby* Is bre? liom m? f?in... *dances*

Draco: You may be right Mudz. Everytime I try and do something romantic with Draggy, she basically tells me not to, and then when I see people like Blazer and Torchy... It makes you wonder if you got set up with the right person, ya know?

Me: There was a great simpsons episode on today. it was one where there was a snowstorm and principal skinner was in the dodgeball bag, and when the hamster saves the day and goes up to him, he says "Nibbles, you did it!! Now chew through my ball sack!!"

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Mudz: Huh? Ha? See? If we date till they come back, we'll be safe too! we're in our first form, not the form we left in!

Me: heh. Mudz, stay here and play with Draco. I'm gonna go drop off my grandma at the airport. Sorry! I'll be seeing you guys later!

*plays Just Lose It*
    Lava: Hey! That's my song! *dances*

Back