• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official DNAngel Club

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD Nice.

Ontopic: Dark really did that? I'll bet Dai was ticked, no?

Years
  • Cool.can't wait to get that volume.
    offtopic stuff:I spilt a whole bottle of pink paint today.it sucked.it got all over my pants and my shoes were soaked in the stuff.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Ish, I really gotta get more volumes so I can catch up to you guys. >.<

Offtopic: Poor you. Why'd you have pink paint?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
  • lol i'm just a big anime freak so i once i get money i go blow it all off on Manga and anime.
    offtopic: has the paint come off your clothes and stuff?

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    I'd do just what you do, PHQ, if my mum would ever take me to the dan gbookstore. >.<

Years
  • AHHHHH!!!!!NOOOOO!!!YOU!this means war.*goes off to plot your downfall*
    ...I'm back guys.
    Satoshi's Angel it really stinks to only have one when you are farther in the anime.I always hate that.btw what channel is DNAngel on on tv?

Years
  • It probabaly will show because they've made a few movies right?most likely it'll end up on a channel that supports adult swim or something.or of course it could end up on a children's program.

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • hiya people!i just dropped by,does anyone know when the 7th book comes out @ a "normal" book store?my friend has the 7th,but i can't find it at any of the book stores i've visited:(

~may i join the club?pm if yes
    i have read all the books that have come out in the USA.(1-7)
    i own all the books(ex. #7,working on that)
    i've seen the DVD(very good)
    my favorite character is Dark,then Daisuke,then Riku,then Satoshi (can't forget about the cutie)

Years
  • Yeah.7th came out.they just finished the 8th so it should hit major stores in about a month or less.I say yes you can both join but you'll have to talk to Satoshi's Angel.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
  • she'll let them join don't worry. I guess it has been awhile since i last been to a manga store. must go this weekend. *drags mom with every ounce of energy to the bookstore but gets there and has no energy.* no the manga is right there *reaches for it but passes out b4 reaches it* NOOOOOOOOO

Back