• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official DNAngel Club

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Alright. I've asked and it's ok for me to make this. Unlike the only other DNAngel related club in existance here at PC this one is not dedicated to just Dark and Daisuke. Anyways, if your a DNAngel fan at all come and join! Just follow the MCG Rules.

Members
    Khaos Angel - Founder
    Gohan - Co-Founder | Satoshi Fangirl
    punkhobbitqueen

Last edited:
    Years
    AHHH!!!Yay!another one.can I be co-owner?You know I love Satoshi!hes so cool...and hot.
    <-*points to thing under avvy*I'm a girl.Satoshi!

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD I knew you'd join. It was your loving of Satoshi more than Dark and Daisuke that made me make this. sure you can co-own.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Oops. Sorry. I type too fast. I'm always in a rush and never take time to fix typos. v_v

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD punkhobbitboy! XDDD Sorry. Um, we need to get ontopic, punkhobbitburrito. XD

so, tell us, who is your favorite DNAngel chary?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    um..dunno.... man i can't wait for the 2nd dvd to come out i want to see it so much!!

Off topic: punkhobbitboy, punkhobbitburrito? ^_^;;

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Offtopic: Sorry. those were urges. I couldn't help it. XD

Ontopic: It isn't out where you are? It's out where I am I believe but I can't manage to get my hands on it.

Years
    I have no clue if the dvd is here in my town.the movie theater might have it.lets see my second favorite person would have to be umm Daisuke.third Dark.fourth Riku.fifth Hosuke.sixth would have to be umm Takeshi.
    Kosuke=Daisuke's Dad. I only really like Takeshi because he can cook.and hes a good detective/reporter sorta.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Oh ok. Intresting list of liked characters you have. I believe I like either Dark or Satoshi best, then Daisuke, then Wiz(yes he counts! XD), then Krad, and then Riku.

Years
    Oh!I forgot Wiz.I guess he'd be 5 and a half.I was looking on the internet for DNAngel character quizzes and I found out who Krad was.it was an accident.I think thats pretty cool though.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Yeah. I haven't seen him in the manga yet but in the anime he's kinda a jerk(not to mention creepy!). XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Um I dunno...I think there are 7 volumes so far. Hopefully it'll last for like 30 volumes! Yes, I am that obsessed. XD

Years
    I just went on the tokyopop site and there are seven volumes so far.they have the covers for 8 9 and 10 ready but the art in the manga is not done yet.Yeah!I hope this lasts for a while.it sorta makes you wonder though:"how is this manga/anime gonna keep going if Riku returns Daisuke's feelings.will Dark disapear?who knows?"

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Hmmm...tis an intresting question. Hopefully they'll think up something though.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    of course they'll think of something. i've read the mange where Dark goes and tell Riku that Daiske is him.... HE took over Daiske's body when he was sleeping. i'm not going to spill anymore!

offtopic: I am so loved.... I didn't know i could be a burrito... now that would be intersting... ^^;;

Back