• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • Sweet! Thank you so much!*happy dances*

--Edit--

Ok I've got one....can you fuse a
    pkfrlg134.png
    and
    pkfrlg004.png
    ? hehe

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
  • im guessing no one wants to do it because it's been annoying how you've been asking everyone that exact same request..

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
  • Because, some of us don't have the tools to take the colors from the Serebii page. I can't crop out images or anything. I guess someone got to Golden Deoxys before I did! lol

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Brilliant idea to make a spriting league! Should make it much easier for people to make requests. And if you are ever looking for new members, don't hesitate to look my way. Examples in my sig and avatar. And oh yeah, I did the alternate poses of Ockracaneo in Lonepichu's sig too if you want to check those out. Peace.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    1st, Latios lover DONT double OR Triple post!
    next Golden Deoxys, since no one did your request, i did so here you go:
    bb.png

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • soz for being so long my dad got grumpy and kiked me off the computer anywayz here are some examples of mine
    couples1cs.png

brainy8iu.png
    this is meant to be the kid on the brains 'n' brawls wallpaper

rinoakillingagron4ct.gif

xiaoanddaqiao1ll.png
    yes i make Dynasty Warriors characters as well :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    yami: darn you yami, I was gonna do that, you just wait for the bashing you're getting on msn lol

pika: sheweeet I say we l;et him join
    but it's up to RP and rahul
    so yeah

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Good news! SOmeone's already done the sprite for me; Iron Makney! So that particular sprite no longer has to be done. Check it out in my sig!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    well thanks to everyone who praised me ill be making more soon >watch this space, well watch my next post and then the post after that one<

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Hey maybe we should make a custom pokemon sprite resource... Like new custom pokes,custom buildings,custome chipsets,charsets... Basicly the same thing pokemon Treasures is doing now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back